Old March 6, 2002, 16:13   #1
aahz_capone
Alpha Centauri PBEMCivilization III MultiplayerNationStatesApolyton UniversityDiplomacy
Prince

Local Time: 22:24
Local Date: October 31, 2010
More tradable goods
And I don't just mean the surplus food as has been mentioned in other threads. I mean that in an XP or in a super patch civ3 should have more tradable goods like:

tabaco (although using this to make people happy could put down your pop. growth)
Coffee beans
jewls sorted in type: diamonds, rubies, opal, topaz etc
peat
beer...

Hey, even marijuana! Or cocain, and trading this could get you in trouble with other civs. They could even pose economic sanctions on you through the UN! No, wait.. I'm thinking of another game... namely SMAC!

Anyway, could the editor create new resources to trade, even strategic resources like nikel or sand for making silicon chips? SAND? wait, I'll get back to you on this...
Old March 6, 2002, 17:16   #2
Jack_www
Civilization III MultiplayerPtWDG LegolandNationStatesNever Ending StoriesRise of Nations MultiplayerC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 13:24
Local Date: October 31, 2010
You can add resources to the game. There already many mod on this site thay add more resources to the game. Some add copper and other things like this to the game. So it can be done by the user if you wish, although I dont know how you would do it. You would have to ask someone in the creation forum, and I am sure they could help you if you wanted to add resources to the game yourself.