Old March 12, 2002, 12:34   #91
Wiglaf
Never Ending Stories
Emperor

Local Time: 16:30
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Oh, and Ming: please respond to H Tower's request.
Old March 12, 2002, 12:44   #92
Ming
lifer
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerPolyCast TeamCivilization IV: MultiplayerApolytoners Hall of Fame
Retired

Quote:
Originally posted by Wiglaf
Oh, and Ming: please respond to H Tower's request.
If I do... I will do it by PM and tell him not to post anything about it. And why would I do this you might ask... He has shown other members the respect that they deserve.

You, on the other hand, have shown no one any respect at all.
You insult people... make demands like you own the place, whine about everything... I'm just treating you like you treat other people.

So again... what part of "no" don't you understand.
Old March 12, 2002, 12:57   #93
MichaeltheGreat
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Apolyton Grand Executioner

Local Time: 13:30
Ming - cut him some slack. It's too many syllables.
Old March 12, 2002, 13:11   #94
Lefty Scaevola
lifer
Emperor

Quote:
You've GOT to be kidding?!
Mnay moderatoers only take action when there is an actual problem, disruption or complaint. Then again there is this that I posted in repose to a question about why DLs are verbotten are Civfanatics:

"We (moderators and Admins) do not really care about DLs, We just have that rule so we can get posters we dislike. The other posters can see other violations or pushjing the envelope, it is in the posts. Only the staff can see the IP adrresses and orther evidence for DLs, so if we want to get someone, we just accuse them of being a DL and ban them."
From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"
Old March 12, 2002, 13:50   #95
Wiglaf
Never Ending Stories
Emperor

Quote:
Mnay moderatoers only take action when there is an actual problem, disruption or complaint.
There is a problem, a disruption, and quite a few complaints. I've been accused over and over again of being a DL, it's time a mod realized it to be something of a problem and publically addressed the issue once and for all. It'd end this pointless mess forever.

And as I've said, if they don't know by now if I'm a DL or not, they should (and will) be fired. There's a way to do your job and that ain't it. So the decision to not reveal the facts has got to be personal, in which case this place sucks.
Old March 12, 2002, 13:58   #96
Ming
lifer
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerPolyCast TeamCivilization IV: MultiplayerApolytoners Hall of Fame
Retired

Quote:
There is a problem, a disruption, and quite a few complaints. I've been accused over and over again of being a DL, it's time a mod realized it to be something of a problem and publically addressed the issue once and for all. It'd end this pointless mess forever.
It's only a problem to you. And you are the ONLY ONE complaining. You are behaving like a little child running home to tell mommy that the other guys are teasing you. Grow up and deal with it.
And frankly, because you are such a jerk most of the time, I have no problem watching you make a fool out of yourself by making such a big deal about this. Feel free to continue...

Quote:
And as I've said, if they don't know by now if I'm a DL or not, they should (and will) be fired.

The only thing you can get fired is a match... and that's assuming you know how to read and understand the instructions on the package...

So keep whining... it just continues to prove the point I've been making about you over and over again. Because I know all you are going to do is continue to insult people, whine, and not show anybody any respect.
Old March 12, 2002, 14:42   #97
Zoid
inmate
C4DG The HordeCivilization IV PBEMCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogC4WDG Southern Cross

Local Time: 22:30
Oohh, I love it... Wiggy doesn´t know when to give up

Hey, Ming, maybe you should make a pass at Wiggy or something. After all it worked for gianni
Old March 12, 2002, 18:34   #98
TCO
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Local Time: 11:30
Wiggy, we all know you are a DL. Nobody could be that stupid for real.
Old March 12, 2002, 18:40   #99
H Tower
Civilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-CreationCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontCivilization II Democracy GameNationStates

GP sighting!

(+1)

not to thread jack, but i will anyways since this one isn't going anywhere. Are you back for good now or will you be leaving again soon?
Old March 12, 2002, 20:36   #100
Alexander's Horse
Civilization II MultiplayerApolytoners Hall of Fame
Deity

Local Time: 07:30
Local Date: November 1, 2010
I would like to thank Wiglaf for taking the pressure off me with his constant stream of complaints on this forum.

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?
Old March 12, 2002, 22:05   #101
Wiglaf
Never Ending Stories
Emperor

Quote:
The only thing you can get fired is a match...
If that's a sexual innuendo, in any way, you can go straight to hell.

Quote:
It's only a problem to you. And you are the ONLY ONE complaining.
Uhh..two things about that. First off, H Tower essentially complained as to my login status in this thread already by asking about it. Secondly, how are all the thousands of people calling me a moron DL bastard cow (GP, for example) not in a sense "complaining"? Or at least disturbing the peace enough to justify an official response?

Quote:
And frankly, because you are such a jerk most of the time, I have no problem watching you make a fool out of yourself by making such a big deal about this. Feel free to continue...
I'm always fair and open to all reasonable opinions and requests, Mingy. And since you've had about 50 other people asking you for an answer anyway, you're cover is blown. Talk, or admit you're either an idiot and perhaps the worst moderator ever or a simple yet total jackass.

Or are you saying that it's officially fine and dandy to make DLs now, as the administration won't bother to check anyway? You make no sense.
Old March 12, 2002, 23:39   #102
Guynemer
C4WDG The GooniesCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-League
Emperor

Local Time: 17:30
Wiglaf, please, in all honestly, I want you to seek medical help. If not for your psychiatric issues, then at least for your other... condition. Remember--don't force it. You don't want a ruptured colon.
Old March 13, 2002, 00:21   #103
Ming
lifer
Retired

Well Wiggy... It looks like you aren't going to change...

So here is the new deal.
We are aware of your complaints... You have made your point of view perfectly clear. Nothing is going to change my mind on this subject either.

So it's done.

You've had enough threads on this subject, and nothing changes.
You keep repeating yourself. So the time for discussing this with you in this format is over. There is no need for you or I to say anything else on this subject.
And from comments made my MtG... he's not going to do anything for you either.

So... If you start another thread on this subject, or bring it up in another thread... you will get restricted. You are disrupting this site with your actions.

It's that simple.

Feel free to continue this discussion with the owners of this site.
But you can do via PM or Email... because this isn't going anywhere.

I highly doubt they will take you seriously either, but feel free to try. Because your games in this forum stop now.

So Case Closed, and have a great evening...