Old June 19, 2002, 20:14   #121
DarkCloud
staff
NationStatesAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamPolyCast TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildAge of Nations TeamApolytoners Hall of Fame

Local Time: 22:13
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by Locutus

Actually, Holland IS a province of the Netherlands, it is in fact 2 provinces: North Holland and South Holland (they used to be a single province)...
Okay, that explains the map I just looked at It had a province between Holland and Holland... without specifiying it was North and South
Quote:
But either way, 'made in Holland' is a stupid phrase as they put that on most Dutch products, even those not actually made in Holland but in some other part of the Netherlands
??? Hmm... It seems the dutch are giving themselves the name Holland... oh well... I now understand better.

Quote:
Darkcloud, it seems to me you are using MS Word to compile this list. I think you should learn to work with MS Access, you'll find it a lot easier to create databases for your lists.
Actually... I'm using wordPAD ... an ancient program- although I could try Access... I don't know how well it will import however, wouldn't the colums be messed up such as in word?

Quote:
None of those are particularly insulting after being told you come from Kunt.
Or discussing Immanuel Kant... Pronounced by someone with a mouthful of grapes

Additions....Subtractions...Fixations....to be published....within 10 minutes...swiss time