Old April 1, 2002, 01:01   #1
Johnno
Settler

Local Time: 14:25
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Foreign Advisor Screen
I apologize in advance for this question as I assume it definately has been asked before, but I really don't want to search the message board for what could be 1/2 hour to maybe not even find the answer.
Please tell me if you would (some kind person) how do you get additional leaderheads to show on the Foreign Advisir screen? Is there a Alt, Shift or Ctrl key function that when used will show the additional leaderheads?

I hope you understand my question here is a bit more explanation....when you enter the foreign advisor screen to see what relations are (war, peace, pacts or trades) it shows 7 heads with lines to them relating to what your nations situation is with them. I have a game going with all 15 nations and it only shows 7 leaderheads and I can't seem to figure out how to get the other leaderheads there so it will be easy to negotiate with them.

Thanks in advanefor your help.
Johnno
Old April 1, 2002, 01:07   #2
ixnay
Civilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Lux InvictaPtWDG Gathering StormInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 Cake or Death?C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolytoners Hall of FameCivilization IV CreatorsAge of Nations Team
Emperor

Local Time: 16:25
...detecting question about showing more faces in the diplomacy screen...generate auto-response...

Shift+Rightclick on the faces to change them. You can also use Shift+D or click on the D button in the lower-right corner of the main screen to conduct diplomacy.
Old April 1, 2002, 14:13   #3
Johnno
Settler

Local Time: 14:25
Thanks
Thanks very much I didn't know you could shift/right-click on the leaderheads.
I forgot all about the side-bar, I never use it, but after I read your reply I said "oh yeah the side-bar....the little letter buttons."

Thanks for you help buddy.
Johnno