View Poll Results: Do you change the ingame music of Civ3?
Yes 13 31.71%
No 17 41.46%
I would, but I don't know how! 11 26.83%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old April 20, 2002, 02:39   #31
Jethro83
Prince

Local Time: 09:02
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by ahenobarb
Not even the irony is good enough to keep listening to the "kenny G" stuff? (I still haven't heard it yet, I haven't had a chance to play in a few days).

It might be funny. Like listening to the Seasame Street theme while rolling over a couple cities with bombers and tanks.

"Hey, Bert. Why'd you bomb all those cities Bert?"

How to get to Sesame Street? Roll over all the buildings in the way in your tank.

And then listen to Bob the Builder when you begin the reconstruction once you've taken the cities.

Bob the Builder,
CAN WE FIX IT?
Bob the Builder...
Uhm... no we can't. Its nothing but rubble.
"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction." -- Thomas Jefferson
Old April 20, 2002, 04:59   #32
romelus
Chieftain

Local Time: 18:02
Local Date: October 31, 2010
i have the 100 pieces of classical music cd collection so ancient and middle ages are taken care of...

for modern i play trance/lounge, nothing like bloody conquest with a calm heart.

i have trouble finding good music for industrial. really miss a track from civ2. i think its name is "augustus rising" but i lost the cd

would be really appreciative if anyone with the civ2 cd can somehow send me that track - it would complete my collection.
Old April 20, 2002, 13:58   #33
Unspeakable Horror
Spanish Civers
Emperor

Local Time: 20:02
I received all Civ2 music from Ecthelion, so i can send it to you if you wish...
The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!
Old April 20, 2002, 14:03   #34
nationalist
Warlord

Local Time: 18:02
I usually just turn down the music, play my own stuff, or have he T.V. on and listen to it
"The great rule of conduct for us in regard to foreign nations is to have with them as little political connection as possible... It is our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world, so far as we are now at liberty to do it." George Washington- September 19, 1796