Old April 25, 2002, 05:39   #1
Soundwave
Prince

Local Time: 11:32
Local Date: November 1, 2010
See ya!
I will be leaving for a while, the account will remain active, so i'll be back here i hope anywhere from 2 weeks, to 6 months, but i will return, i hope i have touch many people with help and humour (shut up cyrion ) also i'd like to say Thank you to Winterfitz, Anzac, Case, Cyrion, El Awrence , for my first PBEM, and i loved it, and it was hell fun!!

In the two PBEMS i am playing Cyrion will take my goes, and cyrion the passwrod is leanne and can be changed by you. These PBEMS are History and Hellas.

I'd also like to thank scott and exile for there help in my scenario making, thank you very much

Austria Surrenders To Russia

From the AOW PBEM when i lost but i had hell fun!! :

As politicans bartered over saving the interests and the country of Austria, the men of the 3rd Infantry corps got into their best dress and prepared to go over the top in old miltary fashion with courage, they looked out and saw Italians swarming for the Trisente foothills, as they saw this and their country being destroyed by politicans, they made ready with rifle and sharpened steel and charged... after a bloody hand to hand combat, the Austrians returned back to base and told of no Itlalian surviours, as the did this they heard word of the Austrian Surrender with that the laid down the arms to the Russian Miltary Forces and were proud, coz right to the finish they were still fighting for there freedom, and had disgust in the back of their minds of how Britian, France and even the Ottoman Empire one of their closest friends didn't even help. But as the Austrians 3 Intantry Corps marched along the road to prison camp, the Russian Commander stopped them, and said he had seen the bravery and they are all to join the New Russian Empire, he told them how they needed soldiers like you, with this honour they had earned and the undieing hatred to the Italians the Men of the 3rd Infantry Corps truged back to the foothills and sat back in the postition ready to take on another Italian Assualt.

Thank you for letting me play this scenario, it was a real honour for me.

Alright guys... i'll see you soon i hope and i hope the Aussies want eat me alive....

Byes!!!

ANd thanks CYRION!!!
Old April 25, 2002, 05:55   #2
Cyrion
Civilization II PBEMScenario League / Civ2-Creation
King

Local Time: 01:32
Local Date: November 1, 2010
See ya mate
Bye Soundwave!!

And don't worry about your pbems, I'll take care of them!! Only 2, I'm real lucky: I expected worse!!!

And come back soon: you might be able to find an internet connection even in Queensland!!!
Old April 25, 2002, 16:47   #3
Dr. Nick
Spanish CiversApolytoners Hall of Fame
Deity

Local Time: 20:32
Local Date: October 31, 2010

Oh well, I hope you can come back soon man, good luck and take care.