Old May 3, 2002, 01:08   #1
Metaliturtle
staff
NationStatesApolyton Storywriters' GuildNever Ending StoriesCivilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization III MultiplayerAlpha Centauri PBEMPolyCast TeamBtS Tri-LeagueApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerDiploGamesCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG éirich tuireannApolyton UniversityCivilization II Succession GamesDiplomacyRise of Nations MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCiv4 SP Democracy GameSpore
King

Local Time: 19:00
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Location: Even if you don't believe in Jesus he believes in you!
Early destruction
This is a story based on the perspective of a barbarian camp, it isn't intended to be funny, so if it is, consider that a bonus.

Thorg was enjoying his life, together with his brother Org, and their posse of horsemen, they had built a hoard of almost 2000 gold and 25,000 women.

"ORG!!! Thorg want kill!!!!"

"Org want kill too!!!"

Simultaneously "GREAT MINDS THINK SAME!!!"

They readied their troops, for, although they were illiterate, they had a good grasp of military strategy and were very strong after 10 successful raids onto London.

Reginald was addressing his line, he was amazed at how well trained these horses were, they were even breathing in unison

The too familiar black cloud was on them, and Reginald raised his sword

"READY?! ATTACK!"

The knights charged, they realized soon that the only difference between the men they were fighting and themselves, was that their foes didn't wear armor, but were protected as if they were. The battle raged for hours, blood spilled from the throats of the barbarians, untill eventually, Thorg met with Reginald

"Me Thorg, YOU WRESTLE THORG"

Reginald raised his hand in the air "I accept"

"Thorg ready"

The hand dropped, and the last thing Thorg heard was a very swift swish
Old May 6, 2002, 14:40   #2
trickey
Civilization III Democracy GameNever Ending StoriesRise of Nations MultiplayerPtWDG2 Cake or Death?
Prince

Local Time: 20:00
A very creative way to tell a story, this is the first one i've heared about barbarians!
Old May 11, 2002, 11:18   #3
Metaliturtle
staff
NationStatesApolyton Storywriters' GuildNever Ending StoriesCivilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization III MultiplayerAlpha Centauri PBEMPolyCast TeamBtS Tri-LeagueApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerDiploGamesCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG éirich tuireannApolyton UniversityCivilization II Succession GamesDiplomacyRise of Nations MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCiv4 SP Democracy GameSpore
King

Local Time: 19:00
Location: Even if you don't believe in Jesus he believes in you!
What does everyone else think? Critique por Favor