Old May 23, 2002, 03:53   #151
Serb
Emperor

Local Time: 07:05
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by siredgar
Anyhow, please look up the word evidence and show me some if and when you can find it. Terribly sorry, but yoga, the "peace movement" (quite ironic considering India and Pakistan are on the verge of war), and the number zero (LOL) don't quite do it for me.
Sure.
Spidermen, Coca-Cola, Britney Spears and 200 years of existance is more important.

Have a nice day.
Old May 23, 2002, 10:02   #152
Rosacrux
Warlord

Local Time: 00:05
Quote:
Originally posted by Serb

Sure.
Spidermen, Coca-Cola, Britney Spears and 200 years of existance is more important.

Have a nice day.
How dare you!!! Questioning the contribution of miss Britney "Oops, I did it again" Spears to the global culture? And... Coke(TM)? You are questioning Coke(TM) too??? SINNER!!!! Burn him at the stake

Next thing you are going to doubt that Shrubya the Dumm(TM) is a fine example of a world citizen ("Whet? Kenya? Yeah, I've been there... lovely view at the pacific ocean... and lots of lamas too... And the greatest lama of'em all, the Dalai lama... Yeah...")

Old May 23, 2002, 19:16   #153
siredgar
Prince

Local Time: 19:05
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by Rosacrux
Just shows how well the american education system works. Sorry, we are on a different level here.

Keep your ironic all-but-witty remarks to the time when your "civilization" shall stand in ruins... I presume that day isn't all that far.
Yes, Rosacrux, we are on "different level(s)" since I never went to school in "the galaxy".

Just be sure to add an "s" there when it is grammatically appropriate and "american" is capitalized.

What level are you talking about here anyhow?

If you are talking on a scientific level, please show me the evidence as I have asked before. I'm curious to see something else from you besides your non-witty remarks and variations of the smiley face.
Old May 23, 2002, 20:54   #154
Akka
Prince

Local Time: 01:05
Quote:
Yes, Rosacrux, we are on "different level(s)" since I never went to school in "the galaxy".

Just be sure to add an "s" there when it is grammatically appropriate and "american" is capitalized.
Just wonder if you would be able to speak his home language with only one error being a capitalized word.
BTW, I don't see where you would put the "s", as he said "we are on A different level", which imply only one. Hence singular.
Old May 23, 2002, 21:10   #155
siredgar
Prince

If Rosacrux would say which educational system (s)he so proudly hails from then maybe I can put it down appropriately. Rosacrux could be American after all.
Old May 23, 2002, 22:41   #156
Serb
Emperor

Quote:

How dare you!!!
Easily.

Quote:
Questioning the contribution of miss Britney "Oops, I did it again" Spears to the global culture? And... Coke(TM)? You are questioning Coke(TM) too???
Yes I am. Brithney is silly doll, Coca-Cola is urine.
Quote:
SINNER!!!! Burn him at the stake
I’m so scared.
Old May 23, 2002, 22:43   #157
Serb
Emperor

Quote:
If Rosacrux would say which educational system (s)he so proudly hails from then maybe I can put it down appropriately.
Perhaps Martian?

Quote:
Rosacrux could be American after all.
Not a chance. I bet he is from Balkans.
Old May 24, 2002, 02:28   #158
Rosacrux
Warlord

Siredgar, dear, Serb has right, I am a proud Balkan, educated in the Balkans and E.U., raised in the Balkans and E.U. and currently living in the Balkans.

Wanna bet a million you can't even pronounce the most common word in my language? The word "malakas" for instance?

Drop it babe, I have a thorough knowledge of your language and I am willing to bet there are millions of yanks wishing to speak/write English the way I do.

And... you are asking for scientific evidence while trashing the invention of "0"??? Oh, the nerve!

Serb, suga, I was trying to be funny... humor, you know the stuff? OK, I am glad you got it after all
Old May 24, 2002, 03:10   #159
Serb
Emperor

Sure I known this, but some of our American freinds could thought that you was serious, so I've decided to troll about Brithney and Coca a little more.
Old May 24, 2002, 05:14   #160
Harovan
staff
PtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Monty PythonC4DG Gathering Storm
Civ4: Colonization Content Editor

OMG, we have a new "Stop the America bashing" thread. Pray, that Mark doesn't see it. Why do siredgars threads always attract the biggest trolls? See, what I was talking about recently, siredgar .

On topic: My answer is, what do I care? Define the word "greatest", this alone makes an halfway serious decision impossible. Each and everyone will apply other criteria and defend them with fists and claws, and trolling is predetermined. Thus, my answer is, it's a dogfight between the Klingons, Romulans, Borg and the population of Outer Rim. If asking serious, siredgars latest list is also fine with me.
Old May 24, 2002, 06:37   #161
Rosacrux
Warlord

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Ralph
Why do siredgars threads always attract the biggest trolls?
Because those topics already got one of the greatest trolls as the topic starter...

btw nice atempt to a troll, I'll nominate you in the next annual "troll of the year" award pageant.
Old May 24, 2002, 08:25   #162
Serb
Emperor

Quote:
OMG, we have a new "Stop the America bashing" thread. Pray, that Mark doesn't see it. Why do siredgars threads always attract the biggest trolls?
Oh great, now I'm one of the greatest trolls. Thank you very much, but I'm still consider you as ally. Btw, where have you been so long?
Quote:
Thus, my answer is, it's a dogfight between the Klingons, Romulans, Borg and the population of Outer Rim.
Sure it is. What else could be a thread with such name.
Old May 25, 2002, 14:18   #163
siredgar
Prince

Quote:
Drop it babe, I have a thorough knowledge of your language and I am willing to bet there are millions of yanks wishing to speak/write English the way I do.
I hate to admit it, but you are probably right on this one.
Old May 25, 2002, 14:29   #164
siredgar
Prince

Quote:
OMG, we have a new "Stop the America bashing" thread. Pray, that Mark doesn't see it. Why do siredgars threads always attract the biggest trolls? See, what I was talking about recently, siredgar .

On topic: My answer is, what do I care? Define the word "greatest", this alone makes an halfway serious decision impossible. Each and everyone will apply other criteria and defend them with fists and claws, and trolling is predetermined. Thus, my answer is, it's a dogfight between the Klingons, Romulans, Borg and the population of Outer Rim. If asking serious, siredgars latest list is also fine with me.
Seriously, Sir Ralph, my fellow honorable knight, I am not trying to create these "mega troll" threads as you call them. I always start with an entirely reasonable statement and it is up to the trolls to come or not. I certainly did not send out invitations.

At the same time, I do not have the right nor the capability to censor anyone. All I ask is for no profanities and unnecessary personal insults.

Anyhow, I believe I already stated my formula for this list:

World Impact + My Opinion - My Education = Results
Old May 25, 2002, 14:31   #165
siredgar
Prince

Quote:
Because those topics already got one of the greatest trolls as the topic starter...

btw nice atempt to a troll, I'll nominate you in the next annual "troll of the year" award pageant.
LOL, I'm glad to see that the European trolls at least have a sense of humor.
Old May 25, 2002, 14:45   #166
siredgar
Prince

By the way, Serb, a recent ABC poll showed that 62% of Americans considered Russia a friendly nation, while only 25% of Russians considered America one.

So, why don't you like us as much as we like you? I guess you're getting tired of doing what we tell you to do and signing unfair treaties, right?

Well, I'm in that 38% that doesn't consider you a friendly nation. Just look at your posts!
Old May 26, 2002, 14:20   #167
Dauphin
Civilization IV PBEMPolyCast Team
Deity

Quote:
By the way, Serb, a recent ABC poll showed that 62% of Americans considered Russia a friendly nation, while only 25% of Russians considered America one.
Do you just accept statistics at face value, or do you actually look at who asked whom, when and how?

I've seen a survey that shows 89% of people prefer Big Macs to Whoppers, but it said in the small print that the survey was performed in a McDonalds, and the people asked had just bought a Big Mac.
Old May 26, 2002, 14:23   #168
Dauphin
Deity

Ask American: Do you feel that we are closer to Russia as a newly democratic and peace-loving nation than during the fearful days of the Cold War?

Ask Russian: Are the capitalist pigs still our blood-sworn enemy, as they have been since the dawn of time?
Old May 26, 2002, 14:25   #169
SpencerH
Civilization III PBEMCivilization III MultiplayerBtS Tri-League
Emperor

ooh! ooh! I know, I know!!!
If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.
Old May 26, 2002, 22:00   #170
siredgar
Prince

I am assuming they asked the same question since that it is what the reporter said. I'm sorry if I didn't bring out a copy of the full transcript of the report to you, but I can't be bothered to do it now. Geez...
Old May 27, 2002, 06:03   #171
Serb
Emperor

Quote:

So, why don't you like us as much as we like you? I guess you're getting tired of doing what we tell you to do and signing unfair treaties, right?
Because of many reasons, it’s your fault mostly. I guess if you look at the same statistic of ten years old, the result will be absolutely different. Since Gorbachev started reforms there was a real euphoria about Russian-American friendship. Ten years ago I considered USA as great country and well-come friend. Everything changed, the euphoria is gone. You proved that we can’t trust you. Especially after your aggression against Yugoslavia. You attacking our allies, you broke treaties, you move your forces closer and closer to our frontiers, etc. Why we must consider you as friendly nation? Friendly nations usually don’t doing this. We wanted to be your fiends, you didn’t want this. So address your question to your government.
Quote:
Well, I'm in that 38% that doesn't consider you a friendly nation. Just look at your posts!
Ok, you may consider me as one of the 75% who don’t consider USA as friendly nation.
Btw, I’m not alone ,people in many countries are very unhappy about your foreign policy. Look how your president was “welcomed” in Germany.
May be I’m hopeless but I still think that Russia and America could be friends in the future. (OmG, I can believe that I’m saying this ). Both of us are not so bad countries as some might think, we just need to learn to understand and to trust to each other and perhaps learn to find compromises in our relationships.
Old May 27, 2002, 07:11   #172
Rosacrux
Warlord

How can a "nation" be of a friendly nature to another? If that isn't utter crap, I must be missing something. I can be friendly to you. How can I be friendly to a nation - an extremely large conglomerate of people that includes opportunists, morons, idiots, ****ers, politicians and all the rest.

So, I can't be of friendly nature to a "nation", and I guess it's at least silly to rely on any kind of polls to determine the view of a nation's people to another nation's people.

For instance, I am against U.S. international policies, but also I have many american friends - good friends too.
Old May 27, 2002, 14:15   #173
Dauphin
Deity

Quote:
I am assuming they asked the same question since that it is what the reporter said. I'm sorry if I didn't bring out a copy of the full transcript of the report to you, but I can't be bothered to do it now. Geez...
You have to know who is asking, who they are asking, what they are asking, and how many people they asked.

All I was saying was that I don't trust statistics without knowing how they were arrived at. Just look at any poll on this website to see what I mean.
Old May 27, 2002, 14:51   #174
Akka
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by Serb
Everything changed, the euphoria is gone. You proved that we can’t trust you. Especially after your aggression against Yugoslavia.
Without talking about all the rest of the post, but I felt I had to give my personnal opinion on this : the only mistake with Serbia was to not attack it earlier, and would the Europeans governments had just half of a ball all added together, they would have done it years before USA had to do it.
Old May 28, 2002, 03:31   #175
Serb
Emperor

Brainwashed butchers.
Go ahead and bomb everyone who don't kissing your ass. One day your dear Albanian "freedom fighters" will pay you with the same token as Osama did.
Nice job, keep doing this.
Old May 28, 2002, 03:54   #176
MarkG
Apolytoners Hall of FameApolyCon 06 Participants
Apolyton CS Co-Founder

Local Time: 02:05
well it seems that you dont want to discuss the original topic anymore so....