Old May 6, 2002, 00:25   #1
Metaliturtle
staff
NationStatesApolyton Storywriters' GuildNever Ending StoriesCivilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization III MultiplayerAlpha Centauri PBEMPolyCast TeamBtS Tri-LeagueApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerDiploGamesCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG éirich tuireannApolyton UniversityCivilization II Succession GamesDiplomacyRise of Nations MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCiv4 SP Democracy GameSpore
King

Local Time: 19:11
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Location: Even if you don't believe in Jesus he believes in you!
History Class
(this whole story is based on my actual history class, and stuff we say/discuss/etc. I will only use first names, and the name of the teacher, see if you can guess which one is me.)

2:00 PM room 128 AP United States History.

Kodey: Mr. Riggins, what we learnin' today

Riggins: Well Kodey, that depends, are you going to interrupt every 3 minutes?

Kodey: No, I just wanted to know if I could catch a nap today

Riggins: I don't think so, the AP Exam is the tenth, you need to know about colonial america.

Collet: Was that when the Japanese bombed pearl harbor?

All: SHUT UP COLLET

Riggins: The American Colonies were Englands suppliers basically, through mercantilism, England was willing to protect the colonies regardless of most anything.

Mark: so basically we were just Englands really hot prom date?

Kevin: Thats funny cuz it's true
Old May 6, 2002, 11:07   #2
civman2000
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesDiplomacyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 18:11
youi're kevin

"This should be the question they ask you before you get to vote. If you answer 'no', then they brand you with a giant red 'I' on your forehead and you are forever barred from taking part in the electoral process again."--KrazyHorse
"I'm so very glad KH is Canadian."--Donegeal
Old May 6, 2002, 15:57   #3
Toasty
Chieftain

Local Time: 00:11
Local Date: November 1, 2010
I'll guess Mark.
Old May 6, 2002, 16:36   #4
civman2000
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesDiplomacyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 18:11
or maybe Kodey...anyone but Riggins or Collet

"This should be the question they ask you before you get to vote. If you answer 'no', then they brand you with a giant red 'I' on your forehead and you are forever barred from taking part in the electoral process again."--KrazyHorse
"I'm so very glad KH is Canadian."--Donegeal
Old May 6, 2002, 16:37   #5
Metaliturtle
staff
NationStatesApolyton Storywriters' GuildNever Ending StoriesCivilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization III MultiplayerAlpha Centauri PBEMPolyCast TeamBtS Tri-LeagueApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerDiploGamesCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG éirich tuireannApolyton UniversityCivilization II Succession GamesDiplomacyRise of Nations MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCiv4 SP Democracy GameSpore
King

Local Time: 19:11
Location: Even if you don't believe in Jesus he believes in you!
Toasty gets the $$$, you guys can go to my homepage, to see me, and if you look around, you should find Kevin too
Old May 8, 2002, 07:15   #6
trickey
Civilization III Democracy GameNever Ending StoriesRise of Nations MultiplayerPtWDG2 Cake or Death?
Prince

Local Time: 20:11
he just knew iot cause he saw your page lol