Civilization III Democracy GameNationStatesDiplomacyApolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Local Time: 19:33
Local Date: October 31, 2010
A very point blank 'article' dealing with minorities
Quote:
Quote:
When Will the 'Minorities' Stop ****ing Whining

Actually, that title could be the entire text. When will the so called minorities stop *****ing about everything? You're equal. We accept you. Shut the hell up already. Blacks/Mexicans/Puerto Ricans/Chinese/whatever; you aren't even the minority in this country anymore so shut up and get on with your lives. Nobody cares about your problems anymore. You got your equal rights so stop carrying out your guilt trip on people who are 4 generations away from any responsibility for your suffering.

That **** is just over. It's not working anymore. I don't feel any pity for you whatsoever. At this point any problems you have are self-inflicted and not the cause of being a slave or the decendent of a slave. You don't know what slavery even feels like so shut your whiny ****ing mouth and get on with your life.

As for gays and lesbians; I completely accept you. Everyone accepts you. Nobody gives a **** anymore what you are, we think it's fine, do what you want. You are gay, bi, whatever, who cares? It's your thing. Just because I don't want to go to your parades doesn't mean I'm a homophobe. It means I think your parades are stupid. So you have pride, big deal. Nobody holds you in disgust anymore because of your preferences, at least not in public; and god forbid you say anything in private anymore about thinking that parade was stupid, lest your liberal friends think you are a bigot. Publicly, you are accepted and no longer shunned by polite society; and at first that was enough. But now we must move on to actually programming people's private thoughts into acceptance as well, right?

What I want to know is, who exactly in today's America is oppressing any one of you minorities? And I'm not talking about the random pointless hate crimes or the obvious Ku Klux Kreeps. I mean, really, who in the mainstream, clockwork orange general population is oppressing you? You get job preference over the real minority, the white hetero male, thanks to efforts to 'diversify' the workplace; you get all the money the government can throw your way so you can go to college for free and have an 'equal' chance in the workforce; you get to have parades in the street declaring your sexual preferences, which would be abhorred if done by straight people but applauded when done by gays and lesbians; and better yet, you get preferential treatment by almost everyone because of the success of your prolonged campaign of guilt directed at the mean oppressing white hetero slavemasters who you continue to believe, for some reason, has it in for you. You people don't want equal rights, you want preferential treatment; it's your turn to be the Master With the Big House and you are trying to get some of your own back by making us accept you by law and statute.

I am all in favor of all people, at least publicly, having respect for, and consideration of, everyone else - no matter what age, race, gender, sexual persuasion, nationality. The least we can do is be nice to each other. But the minute you start trying to force people to think and feel a certain way by law, or guilt, or programming through media coverage you have defeated the purpose. Forcing people to be nice by law doesn't mean people are acting nicer because people are nicer; it means no one wants to go to jail - you've just hidden the problem in the dirt. All you have done is make a law forcing people to have a modicum of civility towards one another by threatening them with jail, and this is something that should be handled by example, not by the civil authorities; it should be imparted by people seeing other people not call blacks names and not deride someone for their lifestyle, not by laws and jail sentances. It should be carried out by companies hiring women and minorities because they are qualified, thus inspiring other women and minorities to get qualified because they know the will get hired if they have the skill, not because of a status quo.

Well I've had enough. You don't get my fear or pity because you are a different color; you do get what respect you earn as a human. You don't get to be considered chic just because you sleep with same sex partners, or swing both ways; you do get to keep your bedroom activities to your damn self and let me like you as a person instead of an icon of open sexuality. And you get to stop thinking people who are white, straight and conservative don't accept you because of who you are and stop trying to hold on to the past; everyone except you has moved on to other issues in the world today that really matter, like terrorism, nukes, civil wars, space exploration and child abuse. Next to issues such as these, in the grand scheme of things your skin color, gender, or sexual preference doesn't really make a **** of difference to anyone with half a brain, and the people who don't have brains are too stupid to understand your message anyway. Let it go.
Discuss.

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui
Old May 11, 2002, 19:30   #2
General Ludd
NationStates
Emperor

Local Time: 00:33
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Been taking pointers from Boddington?

Do It Ourselves
Old May 11, 2002, 19:32   #3
orange
Emperor

I taught him everything he knows

Old May 11, 2002, 19:33   #4
David Floyd
Emperor

I think the article makes many good points.
Old May 11, 2002, 19:41   #5
Buck Birdseed
Emperor

Communitarians and Libertarians should be stopped.
Old May 11, 2002, 19:41   #6
Lincoln
King

Where is Jesse Jackson now that we need him? He would be outraged at so much truth spoken in one place. Can't whoever wrote this be arrested or something? Maybe this guy should be forced to take some diversity training of some sort until he learns to be more considerate of the poor oppressed minorities.
Old May 11, 2002, 19:44   #7
orange
Emperor

Yes I do believe that's the most bitter I've ever seen Lincoln. What did those maniacs in Thailand do to you??

Old May 11, 2002, 19:45   #8
Lincoln
King

Not bitter, bored.
Old May 11, 2002, 19:46   #9
Guynemer
C4WDG The GooniesCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-League
Emperor

Local Time: 20:33
I got about half a sentence in before the urge to slam my fist through the monitor became almost overwhelming.

Why the hell would you feed the race trolls with this nonsense?
Old May 11, 2002, 21:21   #10
*End Is Forever*
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Local Time: 01:33
Although the article raises a few good points, I'll take notice of it more when gay sex is legal in all 50 states.
Old May 11, 2002, 21:41   #11
Plan Austral
Spanish Civers
King

Location: Poster Formerly known as Kublai-Khan. Buenos Aires - Argentina.
Re: A very point blank 'article' dealing with minorities
Quote:
Originally posted by orange
Discuss. [/QUOTE]

This is Boddingtonean.
Old May 11, 2002, 22:24   #12
Inverse Icarus
Emperor

orange, where did you find this article? there is a mandatory "world of difference" assembly in my school on monday, in which they have minorities preform their native dances and crap. forcing me to watch it doesnt make me accept them more. anyway, they allow anyone who wants to go on stage to do so, and i would LOVE to read that article, i'd just need to credit the author.

show me a source please?
Old May 12, 2002, 00:24   #13
Dr Strangelove
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by UberKruX
orange, where did you find this article? there is a mandatory "world of difference" assembly in my school on monday, in which they have minorities preform their native dances and crap. forcing me to watch it doesnt make me accept them more. anyway, they allow anyone who wants to go on stage to do so, and i would LOVE to read that article, i'd just need to credit the author.

show me a source please?
Your school actually forces black kids to perform African dances? Most of the blacks I know would be deeply offended.

Perhaps some group should get together and throw a "Rave". or even better yet a "Slam dance". Surely these dances are native to someplace.
Old May 12, 2002, 00:32   #14
David Floyd
Emperor

Old May 12, 2002, 01:17   #15
orange
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by UberKruX

show me a source please?
www.mercatur.net

I stumbled across this site. It's some girl's personal site, she's a bit on the odd side, has her entire life on the computer (including webcams at work and home) and tons of differing ramblings about her socio-political thoughts.

Old May 12, 2002, 01:27   #16
Sprayber
Apolyton Storywriters' Guild
Emperor

Where is Cal at? He would love this
Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh
Old May 12, 2002, 01:29   #17
KrazyHorse
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by orange

www.mercatur.net

I stumbled across this site. It's some girl's personal site, she's a bit on the odd side, has her entire life on the computer (including webcams at work and home) and tons of differing ramblings about her socio-political thoughts.
She also has one of the uglier dogs I've ever seen.

EDIT: updated to reenable the leeching of the picture of her dog; its location was changed recently. I wonder why...

Reedit: Damn. Now I've got to save her dog's damn picture to some of my webspace because you can't attach a file by editting and she's apparently not fond of leeches...
Get Rich or Die Tryin'

Last edited by KrazyHorse; May 13, 2002 at 18:25.
Old May 12, 2002, 01:31   #18
Sprayber
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by KrazyHorse

She also has one of the uglier dogs I've ever seen.

Cat lover
Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh
Old May 12, 2002, 01:41   #19
monolith94
Mac
Emperor

The author of that rant has, in addition to an ugly dog, a distorted view of the state of the United States, and the world. Matthew Shepard was killed in her lifetime, and that's about as unaccepting as it gets...
Albert Speer
Old May 12, 2002, 01:51   #20
Skanky Burns
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 11:33
Old May 12, 2002, 02:08   #21
KrazyHorse
Deity

Ahh. Sent the following email.

Quote:
1) You really are full of yourself. I really find it telling that you delight in listing all those who have mentioned you (or your tits) on their websites.

2) More editorial thought needs to go into your .txts Watching you spin your wheels in a few of the more "political" ones was interesting but lacking in lasting value.

3) You've got a really ugly dog.
Get Rich or Die Tryin'
Old May 12, 2002, 02:11   #22
Sprayber
Emperor

Quote:
Ahh. Sent the following email.

3) You've got a really ugly dog.[/q]
Now you have gone too far.
Old May 12, 2002, 02:13   #23
KrazyHorse
Deity

No such thing.
Get Rich or Die Tryin'
Old May 12, 2002, 02:22   #24
Sprayber
Emperor

Quote:
No such thing.
No, your thinking about too much fun.

The dog is a little on the humble side
Old May 12, 2002, 02:40   #25
Bugs ****ing Bunny
Emperor

Local Time: 01:33
Quote:
Actually, that title could be the entire text. When will the so called minorities stop *****ing about everything? You're equal. We accept you. Shut the hell up already. Blacks/Mexicans/Puerto Ricans/Chinese/whatever; you aren't even the minority in this country anymore so shut up and get on with your lives. Nobody cares about your problems anymore. You got your equal rights so stop carrying out your guilt trip on people who are 4 generations away from any responsibility for your suffering.

That **** is just over. It's not working anymore. I don't feel any pity for you whatsoever. At this point any problems you have are self-inflicted and not the cause of being a slave or the decendent of a slave. You don't know what slavery even feels like so shut your whiny ****ing mouth and get on with your life.
Classic delusion. The author believes she lives in a perfect meritocracy, where any "failure" can be attributed to the fault of the individual.

Does anyone really believe that the baby of a black crack whore in Harlem has the same likelihood of becoming President as a baby Bush or Kennedy?
Old May 12, 2002, 03:57   #26
Urban Ranger
NationStatesApolyton Storywriters' GuildNever Ending Stories
Deity

Local Time: 08:33
A clueless rant from a clueless individual.
Old May 12, 2002, 04:22   #27
Az
Emperor

Local Time: 03:33
that's a mix of a dog , and a human faetus?
Old May 12, 2002, 08:21   #28
Gibsie
Civilization IV: Multiplayer
Emperor

I wanted to send her an e-mail about her dog, but I couldn't think of anything good to say apart from "your dog is very ugly". Shame on me
Old May 12, 2002, 08:25   #29
Bereta_Eder
Settler

Local Time: 02:33
what that girl needs is a good sh@g
Old May 12, 2002, 08:28   #30
Bereta_Eder
Settler

Local Time: 02:33
I sent the email.