Old May 29, 2002, 18:34   #31
H Tower
Civilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-CreationCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontCivilization II Democracy GameNationStates

Local Time: 20:07
Local Date: October 31, 2010
it's not like the parties are even doing very much, half of the elections this month were uncontested. so what's the point? maybe if there was a two party system in america there would be two canidates for every election...
Old May 30, 2002, 04:24   #32
Space05us
King

Local Time: 13:07
Local Date: November 1, 2010
maybe one day someone will decide to use the power of the parties.
Old May 30, 2002, 05:36   #33
Haggislvr
Settler

Local Time: 01:07
Well Let's ALL JUST leave our friends to become some sort of facist mormon Party!! Yeah That'll be fun We can dance around a big propane grill with towels wraped around our FEET!!! Well Space YOU can Have your fancey FEET and your Fancey propane, And you can just roll in all that fake love you get From being a number in a big party. I was just starting to like the cut of your gib. Yes we could have had joy and fun a seasons in the sun. But you wiped your butt with Kermit the frog.. AND HE's PISSED!
P.S. HAiL Don Knotts

Last edited by Haggislvr; May 30, 2002 at 05:42.
Old May 30, 2002, 05:43   #34
timmy2tone69
Chieftain

Local Time: 10:07
Mr Space05us i respect your decision to become a member of another party. In fact I have no hard feelings like other fellow part members. Now give us back the decoder ring and the secret sauce (wink wink*). We will consider your offer on joining the AAAC. Mabey you could have a represnative come and speak with us and tell us what they offer. I hearby revoke your right to ROCK!!!!!!

PS ninjas are cool!!!
Old May 30, 2002, 10:05   #35
cavebear
Civilization II Democracy Game
Emperor

Ahhhh! Factionalism rears it's ugly head...

Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul
Old May 30, 2002, 16:40   #36
Space05us
King

Local Time: 13:07
Quote:
Originally posted by Haggislvr
Well Let's ALL JUST leave our friends to become some sort of facist mormon Party!! Yeah That'll be fun We can dance around a big propane grill with towels wraped around our FEET!!! Well Space YOU can Have your fancey FEET and your Fancey propane, And you can just roll in all that fake love you get From being a number in a big party. I was just starting to like the cut of your gib. Yes we could have had joy and fun a seasons in the sun. But you wiped your butt with Kermit the frog.. AND HE's PISSED!
P.S. HAiL Don Knotts

I resent that remark about Kermit he happens to be a good friend of mine. Also I apologize if I hurt your 'feelings' but politics is politics, and besides the AAAC don't have fake anything they actually have a political agenda. Another thing that made we want to change though is that fact that you guys aren't online at the same time of day that I am.

Timmy2tone69: The decoder ring was never sent to me to begin with, and the secret sauce was really good on Jrabbits popcorn there isn't any left, sorry .
Old May 30, 2002, 20:36   #37
H Tower
Civilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-CreationCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontCivilization II Democracy GameNationStates

we aren't be talking about Ming the muppet kermit are we? eww, you wipped your a$$ with an old man...