Old May 28, 2002, 22:42   #61
Jonny
Civilization III Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesGalCiv Apolyton EmpireC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC3CDG The Lost Boys

Local Time: 20:15
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by civman2000
On a brighter side, the Empress has reconsidered in-depth negotiation with all nations claiming the moons. We are considering offering almost anything other than our Martian territory in exchange for you staying out of them.
Good. We must try to negotiate, as war is good for no one.

However, the leaders of Australia and Italy have control over Phobos, not I, so I can't negotiate for them.
Old May 28, 2002, 22:45   #62
civman2000
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesDiplomacyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 19:15
OK, that's enough for one night, I hope to resume negotiations for the Earthling withdrawal from my moons tomorrow. Please consider my new offers of teaching you Earthlings some of the finer points of IPBMs and SRVBMs and some other technological triks, as well as selling some supplies of resources that are only found in small quantities on Mars for very cheap prices, IF you withdraw from my moons.

"This should be the question they ask you before you get to vote. If you answer 'no', then they brand you with a giant red 'I' on your forehead and you are forever barred from taking part in the electoral process again."--KrazyHorse
"I'm so very glad KH is Canadian."--Donegeal
Old May 28, 2002, 22:48   #63
Jonny
Civilization III Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesGalCiv Apolyton EmpireC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC3CDG The Lost Boys

To Admiral William, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.

Greetings from Jonny, President of the German Democratic Fourth Reich.

Although I must admit the Martians and the Free Lunar States are powerful, there are other sides to join, such as the Austro-European Alliance. (Italy,Germany,France,Australia)

Then again, you are already part of an alliance with the US, Russia, and Canada, so you could just stay allied with them and no more.

May your reign be long and prosperous.
Old May 28, 2002, 23:11   #64
ChaotikVisions
Civilization IV Creators
Prince

To President Jonny, of the German Democratic Fourth Reich.

My thanks for your warm welcome and offer, but I must decline. In this great age of change we are indeed evaluating our alliances, but for now we will stay loyal to our Pact.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

General Announcements

A new type of weapon, called the Covential Assault Missile(CAM) is being developed by our scientists. Meant for use from space, it is a non-nuclear alternative weapon. It uses the same principle in which meteors collide and cause massive destruction, though on a smaller scale meant for destroying citys and troop movements. Though more costly and not quite as effective, it spreads no radiation. This is meant only to be as a deterrant, on Earth and in our many colonys in space.

Also, we would like to announce the colonization and conversion of Deimos into a space dock, meant to provide more suitable docking and traveling through and from Mars. Our expansion is a peaceful one, and we are only sending a token(though well armed) expedition to the small moon. No one has legitimate claims to this moon, and once completed will offer some of its services to other nations.

Goverment

A new bill was passed today, allowing more power to the Prime Minister to introduce changes in laws and in military matters, in the event of an attack on the UK or one of its colonys.

P.S.: How i'm doing so far? And great advice there civman. :P

Edit- Also heres a link on moon sizes. http://www.mufor.org/solmoons.html
Old May 28, 2002, 23:46   #65
Giovanni Wine
NationStatesNever Ending Stories
King

Local Time: 02:15
Local Date: November 1, 2010
***NEW TORINO - PHOBOS***
Michelangelo, governor of the Colony of New Torino was extremely worried about the evelving of the situation he sent this telegram to Roma.
"MARTIAN ARE ANGRY STOP THEY THREAT TO LAUNCH NUCLEAR WEAPONS ON EARTH IF WE DO NOT WITHDRAW FROM PHOBOS STOP WE DO NOT THINK THEY WILL STOP THERE STOP THEY PROBABLY WILL ATTACK EVERY COLONY ON MARS (UK BASE, RUSSIA BASE, FRANCO-GERMAN BASE AND AMERICAN BASE) AND PROBABLY THEY WILL JOIN WITH THE ULS AND ATTACK EARTH COLONIES ON THE MOON STOP THERE IS NO CHANCE THEY WILL STOP THERE, THEY WILL ATTACK EARTH TOO STOP
WE CANNOT ALLOW THEM TO DO SO STOP"

***ROMA - NEW ITALIAN EMPIRE***

Raffaello, was scared of those words, and ask for the opinion of Emperor Giovanni del Vino

"Sire"

"Yes, what do you need?"

"do you receive the telegram from Michelangelo?"

"yes, I don't like this, I know Michelangelo very well, he does not get scared of anything plus the martian just declared they have developed a new Inperplanetary Nuke"

"I know, should we reinforce our army?"

"yes definetly, we have thousand and thousand of unenployes, they will not protest if we draft some of them"

"should we go in war-time mobilization"

"call me General Garibaldi, I wish to speak with him"

Garibaldi was an old and wise general, he was the leader of the Repubblican army, and even if the Monarchs outnumbered the Repubblicans 10:1 he menaged to win several battles, when the civil war ended, his life was spared and he was given the title of super-general of the New Italian Empire Army.

"General"

"Emperor Del Vino"

"We are on the verge of war with two very powerful nations, what do you suggest?"

"Can we beat them?"

"I'm not sure of that"

"So... let's agree for a peace with them"

"I would, but we need those colonies in Phobos, there are too many preciuos minerals and resources that we need"

"You should ask the Martians for this: ask them for a permission to use their moon and the resources in there, but pay them a rent for that, maybe shipping there some of our wine, our clothes or any other luxury we have in large quantities... I'm sure the Martians love WINE"

"uhmm maybe you are right, if we ask them just to use Phobos so that we can mine our own resources... an we give them luxuries in exchange for that, we might avoid this huge war"

"glad to see I could help you My Emperor"

"oh General?... we should still enlarge our army size... we still do not know if the Martians will accept our proposal"

"it will be done"

In short
Italians ask to rent Phobos from Martian in exchange of Wine and other luxuries
Italians not liking the situation upgrade their army to large and send 40% of it to the Italian base on the moon and another 10% of it to Phobos.

Saluti
"If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
"In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio
Old May 28, 2002, 23:51   #66
Giovanni Wine
King

Quote:
Originally posted by ChaotikVisions

P.S.: How i'm doing so far? And great advice there civman. :P
OOC: You are doing great but remember that the goal of a NES is to create an interesting story, and not to win it (then if you win it is better, of course).

IC:

Camillo Benso conte di Cavour, Italian ambassador in the United Kingdom greets the new Prime Minister of the UK
I hope you heard of this massive problem with Mars, and we hope that the UK, as well as her allies, will join to the side of terrestrial in case of war.

Saluti
"If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
Old May 29, 2002, 00:56   #67
ChaotikVisions
Civilization IV Creators
Prince

To the Italian Ambassador, Camilo Benso conte di Cavour

My thanks for your warm welcome and advice. Some of the Martian Empire's moves and words have been quite unsettling. I would think them mad to incur the wrath of any of the Earth nations, but with ULS behind them I am not so sure now. In light of this, I am sending a proposal to all Earth nations, one will arrive shortly after this message.

To M1, ruler of the Martian Empire

Though I find your claim to the moons of Mars somewhat ludicrous, as before we Earthlings arrived you did not even have the power to reach them, let it not be said we are unfair. I will offer you the designs of the Neo-Spitfire, an atmospheric/low-orbit fighter designed to prevent invasions from space, as well as a trade agreement in exchange for Deimos. I do not seek war of any kind and hope we can resolved this peacefully.

To all Earth Nations

In light of recent events, with the ULS and the Martian Empire. I am proposing the Gaian Act. This act will ally all Earth nations in event of a direct attack on Earth by a power not native to Earth. Including but not limited to rogue colonys and alien powers. Direct attacks are along the lines of unproved invasions of Earth nations, as well as nuclear attacks. We must preserve our Earth at all costs, it is more precious then any jewel in this universe.

Internal Affairs

William, after having dispatched these messages to his foriegn advisor for reviewing, he asked his secretary to bring him Lord General Ruthbrige.

"You called for me, Admiral?"

"I don't quite trust these Martians, or the ULS, I want you to begin drafting among some the colonists on the Moon and Mars."

"But Admiral, won't the Parliment object? We haven't had a draft in years, our people like to think of ourselves as being peaceful."

"I do not think so General, do you remember the commercials during my campagin?"

"A few Admiral, but not many, why?"

The Admiral picks up a remote and turns on a TV set on the other side of the office, a tape showing a lizard-like creature chopping up a UK astronaught with an archaic weapon.

"These were from the first few bad incounters with the Martian Empire, despite there having been almost none since, anti-alient sentiment is widespread, even more so at the thought of them attacking Earth."

The General nodded as he watched the tape, thinking to himself.

"Alright Admiral, i'll order the drafting and training at once, and leave you to handle the Parliment."

"Very good General, be sure to offer good bonuses for the colonists that sign up, we do not want to repeat history. Let our people know this is to protect them, not to subdue them."

The General nodded to the Admiral once more, gathered his things and left.

The Admiral sighed and leaned back in his chair, thinking to himself.

"Hopefully I have enough time to secure the colonies, or at least Deimos, without that none of this will work..."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In closing
Diplomatic Messages sent to Italy, Martian Empire, and all Earth nations.

Military increased slightly, about a quarter of the way more towards having a Medium army.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Military Status as follows

On Earth:
55% of: Army
55% of: Air Force
35% of: Space Navy
100% of: Oceanic Navy

On Moon:
20% of: Army
20% of: Air Force
30% of: Space Navy

On Mars:
20% of: Army
20% of: Air Force
30% of: Space Navy

On the way to Deimos:
5% of: Army
5% of: Air Force
5% of: Space Navy
Also on the way are colonization and construction crews.

Nukes:
All currently based on Earth, exact amounts kept secret.

P.S: Any limit on the amount of things we can do per day, and how exactly are changes determined for research and increasing miltary power and the like?

Edit- Argh, thats "signing Earth nations", and "unprovoked" in the Gaian part. And I figured you should take changes slowly, and only affect things once per turn. Its nice to know I can do all the diplimatic wrangling I want.

Last edited by ChaotikVisions; May 29, 2002 at 01:28.
Old May 29, 2002, 01:20   #68
Giovanni Wine
King

Quote:
P.S: Any limit on the amount of things we can do per day, and how exactly are changes determined for research and increasing miltary power and the like?
OOC: I'm not sure, since the title say "NO MOD", but I think it is not possible to do more than one military upgrade per day, it wouldn't make much sense to upgrade all army, navy and space fleet to gigantic from small in one day, as for diplomacy i think it is unlimited, as long as there is somebody to interact with you, and you speak just for yourself.

IC:
Quote:
To all Earth Nations

In light of recent events, with the ULS and the Martian Empire. I am proposing the Gaian Act. This act will ally all Earth nations in event of a direct attack on Earth by a power not native to Earth. Including but not limited to rogue colonys and alien powers. Direct attacks are along the lines of unproved invasions of Earth nations, as well as nuclear attacks. We must preserve our Earth at all costs, it is more precious then any jewel in this universe.
This document received the signature of:
Emperor Giovanni del Vino
therefore was ratified by the New Italian Empire and his Space Colonies.

Saluti
Old May 29, 2002, 06:51   #69
Cinna
Warlord

Quote:
Originally posted by Giovanni Wine

To all Earth Nations

80% of Parliment ratifies Gaian act. PM CI Willks also signs it.

To Admiral William: Hello, I see we both worship the same monarch so continued cooperation is a no brainer. England knows the benefit of colonies herself, and ours are being threatened. Aus. thanks you for the Gaian act.

My Best Friend Italy!:

Your give peace a chance slogans are begining to wear a bit thin. Face it we a probably going to war. New Torino and New Sydney will be the first to be attacked as well as Italian mining colonies and Australian Agricultural domes. Send more of your space fleet to protect OUR citizens!
Germany: We will try and give you some land on Phobos, probably much of the southern hemisphere.
Old May 29, 2002, 09:04   #70
civman2000
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesDiplomacyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

The EMpress accepts the British and Italian proposals, but still demands that Australia and Germany withdraw. We are willing to pay, but time is short...

We are perfectly willing to rent the lmoons to you to mine, but they cannot be colonies.

There are now 4 Neo-Spitfires in the Martian Fleet, and 2 new conventional ships. The two parts of Mars have been successfully united through settlement.

In response to the Gaian Act, the Empress has enacted the Arien Act, which seems to be meaningless so far because there is only one free nation on Mars. However, the Empress hopes that the colonies will recognize their Martian Heritage if an alien nation should attack them.

"This should be the question they ask you before you get to vote. If you answer 'no', then they brand you with a giant red 'I' on your forehead and you are forever barred from taking part in the electoral process again."--KrazyHorse
Old May 29, 2002, 09:08   #71
Jonny

Quote:
Originally posted by ChaotikVisions
To all Earth Nations

Only 40% of Parliament votes for it, so it is not ratified.

They claim that they will not sign unless war is inevitable, but at this point, negotiations are still possible.
Old May 29, 2002, 09:23   #72
Jonny

To MI, Empress of the Martians

Here is our proposal:

1. We will pay rent for the section of Phobos we have.

2. We will NOT pay rent for our colony on Mars, for it has been ours for a much longer time than our portion of Phobos. However, we guarantee no further colonization there.

3. We will agree to the Martian Way (the "martian monroe doctrine"), meaning we will not colonize or rent any new land on Mars or its moons, but will keep what we already have colonized or are currently leasing.

Please send a response stating if you agree or disagree, and if you disagree, possible ways to change it.

Sincerely,
Jonny
President of the German Democratic Fourth Reich
Old May 29, 2002, 09:35   #73
civman2000
Emperor

agreed. The rent idea was meant to only apply to the moons anyway, I would have been delighted if you misunderstood and agreed to pay for the colonies

Old May 29, 2002, 10:16   #74
SKILORD
Never Ending StoriesCivilization III MultiplayerApolyton Storywriters' Guild
King

Local Time: 01:15
Quote:
Resaerch is as you please if it is realistic (All are post-modern except for Mars)
Everything is basically : Keep it realistic
No limit on posts perday.
Old May 29, 2002, 11:38   #75
Jonny

I'm glad we could come to an agreement, Empress.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey SKILORD, are you ever going to update the first post in this thread? (about alliances, leaders, military strength, etc.)
Old May 29, 2002, 12:28   #76
SKILORD
King

yeah i should.... i will soon
Old May 29, 2002, 18:49   #77
Cinna
Warlord

Australia being the only nation on Phobos that has not struck a deal with Free Mars offers this:

We take 35% of Phobos for ourselves (35% being Italian and 30% being German) and don't pay you a cent. You sit down and take it. If you don't we introduce your barbaric nation to the Australian belt. Case closed

--Please note this is not a personal attack against you Empress, but rather your ludicrous demands are irritating the Australian space colonists and we feel a few things needed to be clarified once and for all. My deal is NOT up for negotiation. It is also not a declaration of war, if you want to take it as such go ahead.
Old May 29, 2002, 20:37   #78
civman2000
Emperor

The Empress looked at her foreign minister with disbelief. "That @$#%&^#!! Do we still have no reply from Jupiter?"

"Nope."

"OK, let's see what support we can get. Send orders to all ambassadors to request a condemnation of Australia for refusing generous offers to end this peacefully. Meanwhile, Generals, I want the Neo-Spitfires patrolling the most likely locations of Australian attack. And finally, focus the main part of the navy on patrolling Phobos. Include a few transport ships to bring colonists to the parts Australia isn't claiming, we're taking them while we can. I want a high concentration of land forces there. All ships heading for Phobos should be inspected before being allowed to land."

The generals and minsters left the room.

Summary:
1. Mars condemns the Australians and asks all other civilized nations to do so as well.
2. Neo-spifires on high alert.
3. Mars colonizes other 65% of Phobos, but allows Earthling economic interests, with the exception of Australia, to continue there.
4. Martian navy is imposing a limited blockade on Phobos.

Old May 29, 2002, 21:30   #79
Cinna
Warlord

Quote:
Originally posted by civman2000
The Empress looked at her foreign minister with disbelief. "That @$#%&^#!! Do we still have no reply from Jupiter?"

"Nope."

"OK, let's see what support we can get. Send orders to all ambassadors to request a condemnation of Australia for refusing generous offers to end this peacefully. Meanwhile, Generals, I want the Neo-Spitfires patrolling the most likely locations of Australian attack. And finally, focus the main part of the navy on patrolling Phobos. Include a few transport ships to bring colonists to the parts Australia isn't claiming, we're taking them while we can. I want a high concentration of land forces there. All ships heading for Phobos should be inspected before being allowed to land."

The generals and minsters left the room.

Summary:
1. Mars condemns the Australians and asks all other civilized nations to do so as well.
2. Neo-spifires on high alert.
3. Mars colonizes other 65% of Phobos, but allows Earthling economic interests, with the exception of Australia, to continue there.
4. Martian navy is imposing a limited blockade on Phobos.

Australia is removing its ambassador from Free Mars. The Ambassador issued one final statement before boarding a ship to Melbourne.

Quote:
1) Australia will not attack Free Mars, it is against our wishes for a peaceful settlement to this problem.

2) Australia reminds civilized nations that they are not the ones making outrageous demands and asks them to back us up in case of a Martian attack.

3) Australia reminds Free Mars that their "generous offers" are nothing more than sugar coated demands.

4) Australia asks Free Mars to halt their blockade if they still have hope for a peaceful settlement.

5) Any Free Martian that crosses the border of Australian Phobos will be executed on spot, likewise any stupid Australian who crosses your border becomes target.

6) Any aircraft flying in restricted zones near New Sydney or the Royal agricultural settlements will be shot down by the Australian space navy.

7) Free Mars will respect Australian Phobos as a crown colony of Australia and will respect airspace and land borders. If other nations want to avoid conflict by leaving, that is their business We have settled our claim fair and square and have no intention of abandoning it.
Old May 29, 2002, 21:38   #80
civman2000
Emperor

We accept #'s 1 and 5 only. Our blockade is limited, and is only to make sure no other nation seems to be attempting to colonize the moon. THe EMpress points out that you seem to be the only one considering her "generous offers" "sugar coated" "outrageous demands".

Old May 29, 2002, 21:41   #81
civman2000
Emperor

Also, you say in #1 and #4 you intend to obtain a peaceful diplomatic solution, but at the same time you withdraw your ambassador?

And you do not have to "abandon" the colony. You can keep any economic interests, as long as the territory is under Imperial jurisdiction and pays taxes to the Empire.

Old May 29, 2002, 22:42   #82
Jonny

After being informed by his Diplomatic Advisor that talks between Australia and the Martians could be going downhill towards armed conflict, President Jonny of the German Democratic Fourth Reich (from now on abbreviated as the GDFR, 'cause I'm tired of typing it ) made this announcement:

"In the event of war between Australia and the Martians, we WILL NOT SUPPORT EITHER SIDE, for we have signed a treaty with the Martians."
Old May 29, 2002, 23:11   #83
Cinna
Warlord

[QUOTE] Originally posted by civman2000
Also, you say in #1 and #4 you intend to obtain a peaceful diplomatic solution, but at the same time you withdraw your ambassador? [quote]

We withdraw him because this cold war is heating up and we do not want him to become the first victim of war. After you let your silly demands go and this settles down we will return him.

Quote:
And you do not have to "abandon" the colony. You can keep any economic interests, as long as the territory is under Imperial jurisdiction and pays taxes to the Empire.
Dream on. Australians dont pay taxes to inferior races. And jurisdiction is reserved for the Australian government only.

Withdraw your blockade or we shall remove it. You have one year to do so or we shall be forced to take action.
Old May 29, 2002, 23:17   #84
Jonny

The GDFR is now removing all armed forces from Phobos and sending them back to Earth, as we have no land there anymore, just economic interests. We also do not wish to get ourselves in the middle of any armed conflict.
Old May 30, 2002, 01:19   #85
Giovanni Wine
King

ROMA NEWSPAPER

Which side to go?
As a member of the Austro-Italian pact the Government of the New Italian Empire declare that in case of an armed conflict between Mars and Australia they will side with their ally, the Australian.
Italy will also withdraw any troops hanging out in Phobos as we do not have territory, but just mines and other mineral resources.

The issue about taxes
Italy declare that they will not pay taxes to Mars on the resources that our own workers mined in Phobos, but as we agreed on before, we will just send you luxuries from Earth.

Blockade: an act of war?
Italy points out that the blockade around Phobos do not allow the Italian spaceships that comes daily to take the roseurces we need from Phobos and ask Mars to remove it, as it is against our agreement and will be considered an act of war on the New Italian Empire.

The Emperor speak about the Australians
Italy asked today to their friend, the Australian not to anger too much the Martian "they are not that evil after all" declare the Emperor "I'm sure that if you and tha Martians work together to find a compromise, this huge war that seems very near to us, will suddenly disappear, anyway we will side with you in case of war".

War: should the other earth nation intervene?
In his latest speech, Emperor Giovanni del Vino, declare that in case of war against the Martian, he will not ask for help from the other hearth nation "every help is welcome" say the Emperor "but, since they are not attacking our planet, we don't want to drag you in this conflict"

What about the military?
The ISA started producing other spaceships and training more pilots, "the Italian Space Agency is between the most advanced on earth" declare General Garibaldi "therefore we should increase the size of our fleet and train more pilots".

end of the newspaper

The currents size of the Italian military is:
Army: large 70% earth 30% moon
Navy: small 100% earth
Air Force: small 100% earth
Space Fleet: large 50% earth 50% moon
Nukes: few 100% earth
Interplanetary nuke: none

Saluti
Old May 30, 2002, 10:18   #86
civman2000
Emperor

There were reporters from every major network there, and what seemed like hundreds of cameras. The Empress was ready to give her speech.

"My fellow human beings everywhere, for that is the one thing that unites us all. We are in a crisis, and the last thing any of us want is war. But Australia is being irrational. All the other nations have accepted my proposals but them. I would like to compare this to an event in ancient Earth history. After a series of wars, England took the Strait of Gibraltar from Spain. Like the moons, it was a crucial entry point to a major area. Like the moons, the nation from which it was taken did have a somewhat legitamite claim to the land. And unlike this case, it was only taken by war. I do not war, but I warn that full ownership will only be maintained by war.

"I admit that I was irrational also, at the beginning. But I have recognized my mistake. I have realized that my demands were unreasonable. And now Australia is also being unreasonable. We will give them time to recognize this just as I did, but if they do not become rational once again, I cannot negotiate with them.

"I hope that this can bring a new era of cooperation and understanding between Earth and Mars. I hope that we can unite the human race in the wish for peace and never have any more wars, ever."

That was the end. She hated having to say those words. She hated calling enforcement of the Martian Way irrational, and appeasement of Earthling scum rational. She hated the humility. Someday she would punish Australia for doing this to her. Someday she would punish all of the Earthlings. The Earthling nations that sided with her would be her vassals, and the rest woud be hers. But eventually, just as she united the Martian States, the vassal would be forced to join the Empire. And then she would have a true Martian Empire. Not an empire on Mars, but a great empire that has its center on Mars, just as the Roman Empire was centered in Rome. Someday Marsopolis would be the greatest city in the Solar System.

Someday. But for now, she would do what she had to to avert a disaster.

Old May 30, 2002, 12:50   #87
SKILORD
King

President Jupiter was dazzled, he had to stop this before it came to armed conflict. He sent half of his space fleet to mars to help in case of an unfortunate incedent there. He also sends out messages to the parties involvewd:

To Mars
Please try not to go to war, i will support you should it come to that but i have no desire to go to war.

To Australia
Please calm down, it's justy a moon, one of countless bodies in the universe, not worth a war.

To Italy

I would like to sign a non-agression pact between our two nations.
Old May 30, 2002, 13:18   #88
civman2000
Emperor

I do not want to go to war either.

Martian ships have landed on Deimos and taken all of it that Australia doesn't claim (do they claim any or not?).

Martian nationalist movements are rising in the UK Martian colonies...some political analysts suspect that the Empire may be secretly funding them...

Old May 30, 2002, 15:00   #89
Jonny

To President Jupiter of the Lunar States
The GDFR proposes a non-agression pact to President Jupiter. Even though we are not currently at war, we want to make sure it stays that way.
Old May 30, 2002, 15:03   #90
civman2000
Emperor

The empress proposes a nonagression pact to the DGFR