View Poll Results: Which should I do?
A funny story about a dumb guy named Steve who rides a horse. 2 13.33%
A funny story about Abe running around with his funny caveman hat. 5 33.33%
A funny story about an F-14 pilot who drops things other than bombs. 8 53.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old June 10, 2002, 15:18   #1
Metaliturtle
staff
NationStatesApolyton Storywriters' GuildNever Ending StoriesCivilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization III MultiplayerAlpha Centauri PBEMPolyCast TeamBtS Tri-LeagueApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerDiploGamesCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG éirich tuireannApolyton UniversityCivilization II Succession GamesDiplomacyRise of Nations MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCiv4 SP Democracy GameSpore
King

Local Time: 21:18
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Location: Even if you don't believe in Jesus he believes in you!
Metalipoll
Hi, I'm metaliturtle, and I have a poll which I would like you guys to respond to. I'm playing a civ game on a world map as the Americans (i actually got their start position who da thunkit) Anyway, there's 3 ways I can go, and that's what the poll's about, so which would you like reading?
Old June 10, 2002, 17:55   #2
trickey
Civilization III Democracy GameNever Ending StoriesRise of Nations MultiplayerPtWDG2 Cake or Death?
Prince

Local Time: 22:18
ohh the possibilities of number 3 :waits in hope metaliturtle listens to him:
Old June 10, 2002, 18:49   #3
Metaliturtle
staff
NationStatesApolyton Storywriters' GuildNever Ending StoriesCivilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization III MultiplayerAlpha Centauri PBEMPolyCast TeamBtS Tri-LeagueApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerDiploGamesCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG éirich tuireannApolyton UniversityCivilization II Succession GamesDiplomacyRise of Nations MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCiv4 SP Democracy GameSpore
King

The first person to put an object they would like to see dropped will see it dropped.
Old June 10, 2002, 20:01   #4
The Bloody Baro
Prince

FERTILIZER!!!!!!!!!!
Old June 11, 2002, 06:55   #5
trickey
Civilization III Democracy GameNever Ending StoriesRise of Nations MultiplayerPtWDG2 Cake or Death?
Prince

Crazed Greek Wanderings in a little booklet. The whole world goes crazy over it. Then some funny stuff that only you could think of happens.
Old June 11, 2002, 10:47   #6
Metaliturtle
staff
King

I hope this poll didn't beat out other polls (like the contest) in voter turnout, if you voted here go vote for the contest too!!