Old June 11, 2002, 12:00   #1
Metaliturtle
staff
NationStatesApolyton Storywriters' GuildNever Ending StoriesCivilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization III MultiplayerAlpha Centauri PBEMPolyCast TeamBtS Tri-LeagueApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerDiploGamesCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG éirich tuireannApolyton UniversityCivilization II Succession GamesDiplomacyRise of Nations MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCiv4 SP Democracy GameSpore
King

Local Time: 21:22
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Location: Even if you don't believe in Jesus he believes in you!
Incoming!!!
Haha, the results of the metalipoll are overwhelming, this story is for my fun, so, while comments would be appreciated, I won't pimp for them at the end, so now without further ado, the Teaser for INCOMING!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WOOHOO" Aaron was so happy he made it into the prestigious US Air Force. He began training at the end of the week, and was so nervous he couldn't keep his food down.

"Eat something dear, or you won't be able to stand it."

"Aww Mom, you baby me too much!"

"If I don't do it now, nobody will later, now open the landing pad for the F-14 VROOM VROOM"

Three weeks later, Aaron was into training, and it was his first time making his plane flight-ready without supervision. In his haste, he loaded something other than bombs.

He climbed into the cockpit and took off towards the practice field.

Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...
Old June 11, 2002, 19:28   #2
Metaliturtle
staff
NationStatesApolyton Storywriters' GuildNever Ending StoriesCivilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization III MultiplayerAlpha Centauri PBEMPolyCast TeamBtS Tri-LeagueApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerDiploGamesCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG éirich tuireannApolyton UniversityCivilization II Succession GamesDiplomacyRise of Nations MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCiv4 SP Democracy GameSpore
King

Uh oh
He got his F-14 to mach 4 and swooped in to make his drop. "SPLAT" what the heck? Where was the explosion?

"Box 3 Malfunction"

"Get back here Aaron!!"

"Yessir."

The plane sped back to the runway.

"Aaron, you dropped the commander's wife's award winning pie onto the Wrong target, Sergeant McMurry has been permanently stained the color of blueberries!!"

"Ooops"

"OOOPS!!!!?!?!!? All you can say is OOOOPS!?!?!?!?!?!"

"Well sir, I must not have see-"

"Don't even try it, you are baking 35 blueberry pies before you even go near another plane."

Combat dropping later on
Old June 12, 2002, 19:49   #3
trickey
Civilization III Democracy GameNever Ending StoriesRise of Nations MultiplayerPtWDG2 Cake or Death?
Prince

Local Time: 22:22
what you said in response to my story is right, ya cant go wrong with pies
Old June 12, 2002, 20:39   #4
GeneralTacticus
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMPtWDG RoleplayNationStatesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Local Time: 13:22
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Good one!
Old June 12, 2002, 21:14   #5
johncmcleod
Prince

Local Time: 18:22
Very funny, but mach 4? More like mach 2.
"The first man who, having fenced off a plot of land, thought of saying, 'This is mine' and found people simple enough to believe him was the real founder of civil society. How many crimes, wars, murders, how many miseries and horrors might the human race had been spared by the one who, upon pulling up the stakes or filling in the ditch, had shouted to his fellow men: 'Beware of listening to this imposter; you are lost if you forget the fruits of the earth belong to all and that the earth belongs to no one." - Jean-Jacques Rousseau
Old June 12, 2002, 23:33   #6
Metaliturtle
staff
King

I don't know anything about mach speeds
Old June 13, 2002, 00:33   #7
Space05us
King

Local Time: 14:22
Local Date: November 1, 2010
I think at mach4 a pie would disintigrate before it could hit anything. but other than that