Old June 16, 2002, 09:38   #1
The Bloody Baro
Prince

Local Time: 22:40
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Heroes' Price
Bursts of machine gun fire and artillery exploding in the water was about to make Alex sick. " Damn it, I didn't join the marines for this! " Alex cursed. It had been Alexs good fortune to enlist with the 27th marines 1 year before the germans had decalred [spelling] war on America. Well at least alot of other people from his home town in Ohio had joined. There was his twin brother Andy, Joe, Sammy, and and the commander of the company Frank.

" GET Cover! Don't move unless I say So! I'll see you on the beach! " shouted Frank.
" 30 seconds! Clear the ramp! God be with you! " shouted the driver of the transport.
A whistle blew somewhere, the ramp dropped and almost immediatley bursts of gunfire cut the whole front row down. As if by instinct the survivors jumped over the sides. Gunfire was zipping into the water causing the water to turn red.

" Alex! get your ass over here! " Frank was shouting. While he was running he saw his brother. He saw the gunners eyes flict to Andy.

" NOOO!!!! " He lept in front of the bullet that went carreening through his head.
Old June 16, 2002, 09:52   #2
civman2000
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesDiplomacyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 20:40
pretty good so far...

"This should be the question they ask you before you get to vote. If you answer 'no', then they brand you with a giant red 'I' on your forehead and you are forever barred from taking part in the electoral process again."--KrazyHorse
"I'm so very glad KH is Canadian."--Donegeal
Old July 5, 2002, 08:26   #3
Yoda II
Settler

Local Time: 02:40
Local Date: November 1, 2010
More I need more!!
Old July 5, 2002, 15:23   #4
The Bloody Baro
Prince

Well Okay but I had forgot about so it might be some time before I get something typed.
Old July 6, 2002, 11:07   #5
The Bloody Baro
Prince

" You Son of a *****!" roared Frank. The look on his face made the rest of the marines sick. He ran straight at the bunker and to every ones amazement jumped straight up and in. The germans were too stunned to do anything. Frank kicked both of the germans in face by doing the splits in mid-air. He then proceeded to shove grenades down their throats, and up their butts. He then jumped out of the bunker as the explosion destroyed the bunker.

" Lets kick some a**!" the rest of the marines embolded by Franks success and rage systemmatically [spelling] destroyed every German postion on the beach.
Old July 6, 2002, 16:16   #6
Verto
Apolyton Storywriters' GuildNationStatesMac
King

Local Time: 21:40
Uh...
Old July 7, 2002, 17:01   #7
The Bloody Baro
Prince