Old June 19, 2002, 14:04   #31
YuMMz
Settler

Local Time: 02:46
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Zachriel: It was not part of a peace treaty, I was just me trading away railroad (I believe) or a tech in that area to China, They were willing to pay 130 gpt for the tech and when I checked back a while later to plan for the money to stop coming in the screen said "130 gold per turn" and another trade I had done a couple turns later for lets say 40 gpt (can't remember exact amounts) said "(13)40 gold per turn" So I figured that they would be stopping paying me 130 gpt but next turn they were still paying me and they kept on paying for around 5-6 more turns. So in essence they were giving me 130 gpt for nothing at all for 6 or so turns? That makes no sense, unless its a bug.
Old June 19, 2002, 14:37   #32
Zachriel
King

Local Time: 22:46
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by YuMMz
Zachriel: It was not part of a peace treaty, . . . That makes no sense, unless its a bug.
Must be a bug, or some unexplained factor. I trade a lot with other civs and the deals always expire as expected, when trading gpt for techs. I often see my cash flow suddenly improve, so I know when the deals have expired. With resources or treaties, of course, the deals continue until cancelled.
Old June 19, 2002, 14:50   #33
YuMMz
Settler

Local Time: 02:46
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Well it was the computer paying me the money so if they want to keep paying, I say go for it! ;P