Jaguar
C4DG Sarantium
Emperor

Local Time: 22:51
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Your favorite all-time stories
Here are my extremely subjective picks:
Dramatic Countdown...
10. Eyes of the Innocent - Grundel: This is a truly great story, and is still being written now. Go look at it.
9. Crazed Greek Wanderings - Metaliturtle: Probably the second funniest story on the forums...
8. The Dangerous Games series - cbraund. It deserved this spot easily. All three of the parts made the finals.
7. Odyssey of a Hero - WTE Ozwolf: The Ozwolf's best by far.
6. A Debate in the UN - Metaliturtle: This is, in my opinion, the best comedy on the forums. "In terms of pie..."
5. The Dead and the Dying - cbraund: Another weird pick, you say, but I am of the opinion that this story was cbaund's best. It had the best action scenes, and was much easier to follow than Dangerous Games.
4. Our Secret War - General Tacticus: The best action scenes of any story on the forums. :b
3. Knights of the Black Cross - Rotten999: This story crushed all the competition it met, even in the first "best of the best" contest. It was extremely well-researched, and great all around.
2. Amy's Story - Bella Hella: The best love story on the forums also has sufficient action to keep us warmongers interested.
1. The Chronicles of Imhotep - Hawaii Five O: What can I say? It spanned the ages of the game, and has spanned the ages of the story forums. This old story is on the front page even now. It was probably the only story that successfully narrated the entire game without sounding like a history book. It transcended even the great stories.
Old June 20, 2002, 13:03   #2
Grundel
Warlord

Local Time: 21:51
Local Date: October 31, 2010
I would have to say 'a christmas truce' by Ike0481. Good christams story.

Short story in pictures. forgot the author, but man it was funny

anything by presidnet mike. Me may never have won any awards, but his stories still, to this day, inspire me.

Chronicles of ihmothep was very nice. His only story too, I think.