Old June 29, 2002, 18:34   #31
Metaliturtle
staff
NationStatesApolyton Storywriters' GuildNever Ending StoriesCivilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization III MultiplayerAlpha Centauri PBEMPolyCast TeamBtS Tri-LeagueApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerDiploGamesCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG éirich tuireannApolyton UniversityCivilization II Succession GamesDiplomacyRise of Nations MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCiv4 SP Democracy GameSpore
King

Local Time: 22:04
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Location: Even if you don't believe in Jesus he believes in you!
The gascans regret to inform all that the highly effective army won't be in total fighting shape for 14 more years (2 weeks should be enough time for those kids to grow up)
Old June 29, 2002, 22:09   #32
Jonny
Civilization III Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesGalCiv Apolyton EmpireC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC3CDG The Lost Boys

I wish to let everyone know that since I am going on a vaction over the next week, I will resign from leading the Chinese. (permanently.) It is free for another player to have.

Britain, you can have our North American colonies.
Old June 30, 2002, 18:55   #33
SKILORD
Never Ending StoriesCivilization III MultiplayerApolyton Storywriters' Guild
King

Local Time: 03:04
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Kiev is ammasing troops on it's roman border. our airships are keeping us updated on their troops.
Old July 2, 2002, 10:56   #34
jdd2007
NationStates
King

Local Time: 23:04
After the peaceful resignation of Johnny, a bloody civil war ensues. a previously unknown army colonel and governer of korea comes out on top of china: JDD2007

*sends ambassador to japan hoping for peaceful relations*
Old July 2, 2002, 11:35   #35
SKILORD
King

Kiev sends an ambassador to china, hoping to gain a promise of support should the arms race between himself and the romans heat up.
Old July 2, 2002, 11:48   #36
jdd2007
NationStates
King

the emissary is welcomed cordially...

chinese forces in the americas are being overwhelmed. if kiev could strike at the british heartland, china will surely take your side against the romans. britain must not be allowed to think they can take advantage of chinas brief anarchy...
Old July 2, 2002, 12:04   #37
trickey
Civilization III Democracy GameNever Ending StoriesRise of Nations MultiplayerPtWDG2 Cake or Death?
Prince

Romans are growing weary, they are reading in the weekly newspaper that troups are massing at their country's border. Rome's military has begun mobilization for war.

Secret to Britain:

Aide is on the way in your war vs. the evil chinese.

Secret to china:

I am sending aide to help you combat the evil British.

<><><><><><><><><><>

both messinger were ordered to detonate an explosive device if captured, killing themselves and the capturer.
Old July 2, 2002, 12:07   #38
jdd2007
NationStates
King

*huge convoys of green chinese peasents armed with rifles cross the pacific. many veterans from the kievian border load transports as well. shanghai hopes their northern ally will weaken their border forces as well there*

the troops stationed at the roman border by johnny remain
Old July 2, 2002, 12:42   #39
jdd2007
NationStates
King

do i need to PM anyone if i make a move?
Old July 2, 2002, 12:43   #40
SKILORD
King

No, this game is unmodded.
Reality Police only.
Old July 2, 2002, 12:45   #41
SKILORD
King

We are weakening our borders with china to help support our massive border patrols near Rome.
Old July 2, 2002, 12:52   #42
SKILORD
King

Kiev's Ships are blockading Britania. Our Airforces have begun bombing Roman Cities. Our riflemen and Cavalry corps. are invading.

Our Main Goal:
Remove Rome from asia and Arabiania (Arabian Penninsula) This will bein the end of their empire. The Aborigines will battle the British Pacific fleet (being my allies and lacking a leader) As soon as we have finished project inferno (3 years) Britain will be far from safe! We will assist you china! Down with Rome! Britain and Gascar! (although we kinda like them they have chosen their alliances poorly)
Old July 2, 2002, 18:31   #43
jdd2007
NationStates
King

Memo to King Zu, successor of Xu:

Transports have unloaded the 3rd Army Group in Seattle. All current brigades fighting British have fallen back to a new border deep in our territory, much easier to defend. The British can have a few miles of land. Our main concern is Rome.

Dispatch to London:

Your most dishonorable strike against us in Canada has succeeded. You make keep the land you currently have captured and have peace, or you may continue the fight, in which case, every day a new Chinese brigade will arrive. You, pawns to Rome, are no concern to Beijing. You would not last a fortnight should Chinas allies and herself choose to wage full-scale war against you.

Telegram to Aborigianal Council:

China offers friendship ... against the power of Rome ... 2k Rangers sent to train your warriors ... 10 convoys monthly to arrive in Sydney with supplies ...
Old July 3, 2002, 08:53   #44
Giovanni Wine
NationStatesNever Ending Stories
King

Local Time: 04:04
British ships are fighting fierceful against Kievan ships around Britania.

Some of are fleet is moving from the Atlantic to the Nordic Sea in order to gain numerical superiority.

Britons U-Boat, a new invention from the Holy Briton-Celtic Repubblic, has been deployed in the pacific and showed all its strenght against Aborigenans fleet, althoug victorious in the pacific, the Celtic fleet suffered many casualities, having to fight against both China and Aborigen.

We pray for our ally to join the war with us NOW, before it is too late for us.

Britons army, is ready and mobilized in Britania, ready for stand against a possible Kievan invasion.

A small part of our army have been fighting several battles against Kievan colonist in North America, althoug General Boadicea decided to set the main of the Britons military defensively.

Britania choose for a war of attrition in North America, Britons infantry have been positioned into big trench, alongside the border with Kievan colonies, Machine Gun have been moved there in order to chop down anything that moves.

Message to Rome: we thank you for the troops and help you provided us, but we must pray you to join the war side by side with your eternal ally: The Celtic-Britons, against the evil Kievan and Chinese.

To China: We are open to discuss with you peace, we obtained what we wanted.

To Kiev: We don't know why you declared war upon us, your attack against Britons sovreignity is absolutely unprovoked, we offer you peace... accept it before it is too late.

Saluti

OOC:
Quote:
Secret to china:

I am sending aide to help you combat the evil British.
Trickey... why did you betrayed me
"If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
"In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio
Old July 3, 2002, 08:58   #45
Giovanni Wine
King

To China:
We accept your peace deal, and we send you 15 milion Britons Dinari in repayment for our rudeness and the land you lost.

((OOC: Britons are not Anglo-Saxon... the are mainly Celtic.... so t don't call the British please ))

Saluti
"If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
Old July 3, 2002, 09:13   #46
SKILORD
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Giovanni Wine
To Kiev: We don't know why you declared war upon us, your attack against Britons sovreignity is absolutely unprovoked, we offer you peace... accept it before it is too late.
If you offer me a peace seperate from Rome (Supposedly your ally) I will make that peace, I was asked to support the chinese and i was assisting them.

I will accept peace but not with rome. (as they have betrayed you i doubt that will be a problem.
Old July 3, 2002, 13:00   #47
jdd2007
NationStates
King

To London: The money you have sent is gratefully received. During our war in North America, we asked our Kievian allies to put pressure on your homeland. Their actions were not unprovoked. China wanted to show that any aggressions against her colonies would not be acceptable. Kievian actions against Brittania were our doing. Do not think you can get away with taking half our North American colonies.
Old July 3, 2002, 14:16   #48
Giovanni Wine
King

Quote:
Originally posted by SKILORD

If you offer me a peace seperate from Rome (Supposedly your ally) I will make that peace, I was asked to support the chinese and i was assisting them.

I will accept peace but not with rome. (as they have betrayed you i doubt that will be a problem.
OOC: My carachter does not know that Rome sent help and supply to China, so My carachter doesn't know yet that Rome betrayed me.

IC:
Kiev: We are willing to make peace with Kiev, but we will never brake our alliance with our dear Roman friends, but, as they did not join in war against China and Kiev yet, there should be no problem for us to have a longlasting peace between our nations.

China: As I understand you did not surrended your colonies to me, as we are moving towards peace and better relationship between our two glorious nations, I'll just ask you: Is there any way we can have that land from you?

Aborigens: We want peace with you too!

Rome: maybe there will be no need for you to declare war on China and Kiev.

--------------------------------

Background: The reason for this sudden change in foreign policy from Britania is that President Mercury was captured and kept in a building in a tiny island in the Nordic sea. The twin brother of Mercury, Cromium, who instead joined the rebel ideas, took the presidential sit in place of Mercury.
Unfortunatly many people is getting suspicious, and the odds of Mercury coming to power again are growing every day bigger and bigger.

Saluti
Old July 3, 2002, 14:46   #49
jdd2007
NationStates
King

what is OOC?

Britania, I have surrendered all the territories in America that you have captured (about half.)
Old July 4, 2002, 10:53   #50
SKILORD
King

Out Of Character.

Peace with Rome.......

I would have loved to have taken more from them but i'll let em go. Save some lives and all that jazz.

Sure we'll take the offer, for our entire alliance.
Old July 4, 2002, 16:37   #51
Giovanni Wine
King

Quote:
Originally posted by jdd2007
what is OOC?

Britania, I have surrendered all the territories in America that you have captured (about half.)
OOC means Out Of Carachter, everything you say while OOC does not mean that your carachter (i.e. China) would do or say. When you are speaking as your carachter than you are IC.

IC:
China: the congress and the senate already ratify our peace deal.

Saluti
Old July 5, 2002, 20:20   #52
jdd2007
NationStates
King

ok
Old July 5, 2002, 21:45   #53
SKILORD
King

Kiev is building up the airforce and working on the solution to problems mounting guns on the bi planes with forward props. EST COMP: 2 years

We Also are working on the Development of "Barrels" or "Tanks" (makes quote signs with hands) EST COMP: 5 years

We propose Construction of the Union Of Empires Which will allow a peaceful meeting ground for nations to sort out their problems.in a peaceful sort of way!

As a united effort it would take 7 years to construct, I reccomend a neutral Pacific island.
Old July 6, 2002, 12:33   #54
jdd2007
NationStates
King

China begins construction of a Grand Wall, encircling the nation. it is not really "wall" but a series of airfields, fortresses, etc...
Old July 6, 2002, 20:00   #55
Metaliturtle
staff
NationStatesApolyton Storywriters' GuildNever Ending StoriesCivilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization III MultiplayerAlpha Centauri PBEMPolyCast TeamBtS Tri-LeagueApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerDiploGamesCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG éirich tuireannApolyton UniversityCivilization II Succession GamesDiplomacyRise of Nations MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCiv4 SP Democracy GameSpore
King

Gascan army is approx. 75% ready to become 100% unbeatable in man to man competition.
Old July 7, 2002, 05:31   #56
Giovanni Wine
King

Britons, looking at this second World army build up, feels not safe aymore in their islands!

A new, extremely powerful aircraft is being designed, it will take about 4 years.

Also several fighters and bomber pilots are being trained, they will be ready in 4 years as well.

Saluti
Old July 7, 2002, 11:43   #57
jdd2007
NationStates
King

china begins drilling thousands of soldiers in this new style of warfare. shipyards step up production. work the grand wall continues...
Old July 7, 2002, 13:01   #58
Metaliturtle
staff
King

((OOC: note that it will take a really long time to get the powerful warriors that Gascar has achieved. jdd. ))

Gascar has won every contest in the summer olympics due to their new stance on self-improvement. The men of Gascar are the most physically fit of all the men in the world, and their athleticism is matched only by their good looks.

As a result, hundreds of beautiful ladies from all over the world flock to Gascar in the hopes of meeting one of these handsome men.
Old July 7, 2002, 13:01   #59
SKILORD
King

Kiev's airforce is completely modernised and super powrful now. We are building the Bismark Wall on our European border with rome. (named after our greatest leader)

Aircraft carriers are in the works to "Fill the Northern Waterways and blot out the enemy skies"