Old September 6, 2002, 14:26   #91
Lazerus
Alpha Centauri PBEMNationStates
King

Local Time: 04:37
Local Date: November 1, 2010
sorry forgot to post , resent turn to sprayber since he hasn't said if hes received it or not , also sent it to arcainite aswell incase he is gone.

got a second base now myself who needs friendly ethics to get results when you have whips and nerve staples ?
Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.
Old September 7, 2002, 07:33   #92
waab
Prince

Local Time: 05:37
It looks like the collectiv is going great.
First the Drones,
Second Hive.

What more do I need to say?
What do I care about your suffering? Pain, even agony, is no more than information before the senses, data fed to the computer of the mind. The lesson is simple: you have received the information, now act on it. Take control of the input and you shall become master of the output.
Old September 7, 2002, 07:35   #93
waab
Prince

I think we need to find a replacment for Sprayber.
What do I care about your suffering? Pain, even agony, is no more than information before the senses, data fed to the computer of the mind. The lesson is simple: you have received the information, now act on it. Take control of the input and you shall become master of the output.
Old September 8, 2002, 17:40   #94
Thrar
Warlord

Local Time: 03:37
hi all,

if u need someone to replace Sprayber i would like to do that. This would be my first PBEM game then, so dont expect much from me ^_^

just tell me what to do, if u want to pass his faction (pk?) over to me, i will be able to make my moves regularly.
Old September 8, 2002, 22:11   #95
Arcainite
Alpha Centauri PBEM
Prince

Local Time: 22:37
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Thrar you're in Sprayber's out I guess
Sprayber, this is your last chance. I'm taking your turn again and next time around, the turn will go to Thrar. Thrar I am doing it this way so we don't get too slowed down and we need your e-mail address and I will give you the password for Sprayber's turns.
Data Angel Arc
PS - turn to Phobos, leader of the Cybernetic Consciousness.

Last edited by Arcainite; September 8, 2002 at 22:32.
Old September 9, 2002, 04:21   #96
Thrar
Warlord

ok, np
if he comes back and wants to play on i can give the game back to him, but since its only 4 turns anyway...we'll see.

my e-mail is chennigfeld@t-online.de.
Old September 9, 2002, 10:12   #97
waab
Prince

Sounds good, give the turn to Thrar...
and Thrar welcome to the game..
Old September 11, 2002, 06:31   #98
waab
Prince

Okay my email account has been changed, and it wasn't mine idea, it is now: robert.johansson@swirvemail.com
Old September 14, 2002, 12:26   #99
Phobos
Warlord

turn sent. sorry for the delay. IRL stuff.
Welcome Thrar.
Old September 16, 2002, 05:00   #100
Arcainite
Alpha Centauri PBEM
Prince

Data Angels have gone
Turn to Foreman Waab of the Free Drones. Year is 2106.
Arcainite
Old September 16, 2002, 09:34   #101
waab
Prince

Turn to the Chairman (Lazerus)

How do you all going? Disapointed or not?
Old September 17, 2002, 12:37   #102
Lazerus
King

slightly disappointed, i wanted to get the 100th post , otherwise fine ... i think

turn 2106 to Thrar , welcome to the game

btw waab whats roking ?
Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Last edited by Lazerus; September 17, 2002 at 13:31.
Old September 17, 2002, 12:53   #103
Thrar
Warlord

invalid zip archive - using WinZip 8.1.

can u try to send the file again, packed with the latest version if u havent already?

Besides, I guess I will need a password to play, Arcainite, can u send that to me?
Old September 17, 2002, 13:27   #104
Lazerus
King

ok resent it , im using unregistered winzip , never had probs with ppl opening it b4 tho

also sent the unzipped version , sorry if its abit big , just trying to get my turn cleared since i dont think ill be able to logon 2moro or thursday.
Old September 18, 2002, 05:48   #105
waab
Prince

Damn it rocking...rock n' roll man that is what life is about...more or less
Old September 18, 2002, 18:19   #106
Thrar
Warlord

Arcainite I still need my password -_-

edit: plz change my email to ThrarXX@hotmail.com, seems like my t-online address is unable to store .zip attachments properly. Still waiting for my pass...

Last edited by Thrar; September 19, 2002 at 12:46.
Old September 20, 2002, 03:47   #107
waab
Prince

Arcainite come on send the password or this will take for ever...

Thrar try to email Arcainite...
Old September 20, 2002, 07:50   #108
Thrar
Warlord

turn 2106 (Cyborgs) sent to Phobos
Old September 20, 2002, 16:03   #109
Arcainite
Alpha Centauri PBEM
Prince

Waab! Give me some credit now..
I had already sent him the password before you made any reply for me to hurry up. Now we are just waiting on Phobos and then I can send you your next turn. No need to get anyone upset.
Data Angel Arc
Old September 21, 2002, 05:16   #110
waab
Prince

Sorry Arcai, but I wont to play before monday beacuse if I am not, you guys has to wait around 3 days before I can send any replay.
Old September 21, 2002, 11:34   #111
Lazerus
King

this game is nearly 2 months old now and we're upto turn 6 if the game lasts around 150 turns we're all gonna be 4 years older by the time we have a winner ... do we give techs as birthday presents? cos mines in december
Old September 22, 2002, 18:23   #112
Phobos
Warlord

turn sent
Old September 23, 2002, 01:50   #113
Arcainite
Alpha Centauri PBEM
Prince

Turn sent to Waab
Man, my last turn was BORING!!! Err..but don't take that as an invitation to make my life exciting either...
Data Angel Arc
Old September 27, 2002, 15:13   #114
waab
Prince

Turn sent to Lazerus...sorry for the dealy much to do at university, and the floorball seson has started.
Old September 27, 2002, 15:52   #115
Lazerus
King

turn not received , please resend
Old September 29, 2002, 11:02   #116
Lazerus
King

turn 2107 sent to Thrar (sent it to both ur emails, forgot u changed)

This year Hive scout patrols came into contact with those annoying eco-warriors the Gaians. Early talks between the two came to nothing with Lady Deirdre refusing to co-operate ... Chairmain Lazerus was not amused.
Old October 1, 2002, 04:04   #117
waab
Prince

I guess that you got the mail Lazerus or...
Old October 2, 2002, 08:02   #118
Thrar
Warlord

for some reason i have a problem with my internet connection, i hope it will be fixed today or tomorrow, but i cant guarantee . If i have to get the save from somewhere else it might take another 2 or 3 days til i can send it

sorry for the delay
Old October 2, 2002, 19:52   #119
Thrar
Warlord

ok, it works now

however, the attachment on my hotmail account has 0 byte size it says (cant even dl it), and while my old address got the correct file, i cant open zip archives downloaded from there.
can u plz resend the turn to the hotmail address (or not zipped to chennigfeld@t-online.de)?
Old October 3, 2002, 12:47   #120
Lazerus
King

k resent the zipped version to ur hotmail account and an unzipped version to ur old account