Old February 2, 2003, 21:56   #241
Arcainite
Alpha Centauri PBEM
Prince

Local Time: 22:38
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Take a vote
Should we wait a week or skip him one time?
Arcainite
Old February 3, 2003, 05:31   #242
Thrar
Warlord

Local Time: 03:38
Local Date: November 1, 2010
wait, imo
Old February 3, 2003, 06:00   #243
waab
Prince

Local Time: 05:38
I am not happy for the delay but things like that happend. So wait a week.
What do I care about your suffering? Pain, even agony, is no more than information before the senses, data fed to the computer of the mind. The lesson is simple: you have received the information, now act on it. Take control of the input and you shall become master of the output.
Old February 3, 2003, 09:55   #244
Lazerus
Alpha Centauri PBEMNationStates
King

Local Time: 04:38
guessing he didnt play his turn before he left, would have reduced the wait time. Ah well seems every1 is opting for a breather. Hows everybody going base/tech wise since we're prob not going to meet for awhile?
nobodies probably going to reply though to keep their secrets but im just yapping away wasting a few mins
Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.
Old February 5, 2003, 07:44   #245
waab
Prince

You are correct Lazerus I am not going to tell you erverything
What do I care about your suffering? Pain, even agony, is no more than information before the senses, data fed to the computer of the mind. The lesson is simple: you have received the information, now act on it. Take control of the input and you shall become master of the output.
Old February 10, 2003, 11:04   #246
waab
Prince

Shouldn't phobes be back now?
Old February 10, 2003, 20:57   #247
Lazerus
King

it was the 2nd he posted that and said 'next weekend' so did he mean sat 15th he'd be back ?
Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.
Old February 11, 2003, 12:03   #248
Phobos
Warlord

Hi guys. Turn finally sent. Had a bunch of IRL stuff to do when i got back thats why i was unably to play my turn. Again sorry for the delay!

2127 to the Angels
Old February 12, 2003, 03:37   #249
Arcainite
Alpha Centauri PBEM
Prince

Turn sent to Waab
Sorry for the delay. I downloaded it just after noon but couldn't play my turn because I had to go to work and then I almost forgot about it before I went to bed, but I didn't and now we're back into the swing of things I hope.
Data Angel Arc
PS - I'm learning a LOT from this game. I think that after this is over and done with, I will be a much improved player.
Old February 12, 2003, 16:14   #250
waab
Prince

Turn sent or will be soon...
Old February 12, 2003, 18:46   #251
Lazerus
King

Turn sent
Old February 13, 2003, 06:14   #252
Thrar
Warlord

Turn sent
Old February 13, 2003, 13:15   #253
Phobos
Warlord

turn sent
Old February 14, 2003, 19:51   #254
Arcainite
Alpha Centauri PBEM
Prince

Year 2128
Turn sent.
Data Angel Arcainite
Old February 15, 2003, 06:21   #255
waab
Prince

Turn sent
Old February 15, 2003, 09:24   #256
Lazerus
King

Turn sent.

I hate worms, lost another scout and a fungal tower has somehow appeared right next to 1 of my bases
nice pickup in speed

Last edited by Lazerus; February 15, 2003 at 09:38.
Old February 15, 2003, 12:19   #257
Thrar
Warlord

Turn sent

the only worms I encountered so far gave me 30 energy when I could use it very well. So far, I like those worms
Old February 17, 2003, 13:20   #258
Phobos
Warlord

2129 to the Angels
Old February 17, 2003, 21:02   #259
Arcainite
Alpha Centauri PBEM
Prince

Year 2129 underway
I would like to bring to everyone's attention who doesn't already know..we are alone on a continent..and not a very large one at that. These are NOT ideal living conditions but does give us the luxury of having clear territory. Any intrusion of the Data Angel continent shall be seen as an invasion force and be dealt with appropriately. Our beaches are landmarked at regular intervals so that accidental landings will be inexcusable. In the meantime, I am always looking for more friends to trade with....so treaties are definately available for the signing for all my fellow shipwrecked Unity survivors unless you have done something to deserve my spurn...atrocities for example. Or unwarranted attack on established friends. Thank you for listening. Use the Apolyton open air com channel (this message board) if you wish to communicate this matter further.
This has been a public service announcement brought to you by Data Angel Arcainite.
(PS - Your turn waab.)
Old February 20, 2003, 15:11   #260
waab
Prince

Turn sent
Old February 20, 2003, 19:09   #261
Lazerus
King

Turn sent

Theres 3 ppl on our small continent Arc so it aint like u got space that tight
Old February 21, 2003, 03:40   #262
waab
Prince

Yepp Lazures is right, If the drones need land we will take it, but don't see that as a war proposal
Old February 21, 2003, 10:42   #263
Thrar
Warlord

Turn sent
Old February 24, 2003, 19:32   #264
Phobos
Warlord

Turn sent
Old February 25, 2003, 00:18   #265
Arcainite
Alpha Centauri PBEM
Prince

Year 2130
Good luck gentlemen. Not much happened for me except that I radically changed my production queues. You know, I don't think my spy guys are interested in police work...they do a lousy job of it. I guess they prefer espionage and sabotage over homeland security...
Data Angel Arc
Old February 25, 2003, 15:07   #266
waab
Prince

My mail is gone...I can't even get to the site where I login, sp please resend the turn to waab_ambar@hotmail.com.
Old February 25, 2003, 19:11   #267
Arcainite
Alpha Centauri PBEM
Prince

It is done
Turn sent to new e-mail of waab_ambar@hotmail.com

Data Angel Arc
Old February 26, 2003, 03:01   #268
waab
Prince

Thanks...turn will be played when I am home from school around 10 hours from now
Old February 26, 2003, 13:24   #269
waab
Prince

Turn sent from waab_ambar@hotmail.com

I think my other mail is totally dead
Old February 26, 2003, 15:40   #270
Lazerus
King

Turn sent