Old July 4, 2002, 12:49   #1
SKILORD
Never Ending StoriesCivilization III MultiplayerApolyton Storywriters' Guild
King

Local Time: 03:46
Local Date: November 1, 2010
The Universe: A History. Or the SNESA2 Story
After contracting someone else to document SNESA1 I ill do this one. This NES is now dead. This story is a combination of all writer's skills, with mine attempting to hold them together to a blanket of Literary magnificence.The NES

President Jupiter walked, his boots clanging loudlyon the metal floor. He was the Recently elected leader of the recently Independent United Lunar States. He opened the door to his office and went to his desk, sitting and turning on his holoprojector.
"The new Station is completed sir," The Blue image said.
"Admirable work," President Jupiter replied, soon it would be loaded with IPBM's, Inter Planetary Ballistic missles, threatening the martian colonies and Earth itself. "And the mining in the Asteroids?"
"Proceeding nicely."
The President grinned. The ULS would one day be supreme in the galaxy. He knew it would be a long, bloody road, but he would be sure that they made it there.

MI looked to the sky, Mars's moons twirreled gracefully above the red planet. she was annoyed by the human colonies on her planet, she felt that Martians should be granted the planet as well as their moons. She was irritated by the humans that demanded that they had as much right to her planetas she did. It was preposterous, her people came from this planet, they were the children of mars and Earthlings were trying to take their inheritance. Australia and Italy even wanted her moons. She would have to talk to someone, seeking protection. She Began her letter to the ULS, who had already sent her jet designs.

Emperor Giovanni del Vino III looked at the letter from Australia. He proposed Australia joining the European nations from the broken NATO. He grinned, The Australians offered him part of Phobos in return for use of the Lunar Colonies.. He sent a gladly accepting letter.

"Mr. Washington, we have reicieved a message from the United Lunar Staes denying our request for an alliance in space reaserch."
"WHAT!? How dare they deny our requests. We are America!" bellowed Washington
"But sir, what they state is true, they are more advanced then in terms of space ships and reaserch in space."
"That is no reason to deny the mighty Americans, please send an envoy to them saying they have one last chance to accept our offer........"

"Your Highness, the Lunar envoy as well as the Prince of Madler."
"Let the envoy in first."
A rather large man entered. "What do you wish of the ULS, your Highness?"
"We must stop the evil Italians and Australians from colonizing our great moons! THis violates our policy, now officially called the Martian Way, of opposing any further colonization of Mars. The moons are part of Mars."
"Your Highness, what do you wish us to do then."
"Convey our ultimatum to the so-called 'Austro-Italic Alliance': Withdraw from the moons within 4 months or feel the wrath of the Empire, and hopefully also, the ULS."
"I see."
"I would also like to inform you that we have created a small airforce with your help and are even wprking on a tiny space navy. That is all, sir."
"Would you like to Formalise this alliance?"The envoy asked.
"The martian nodded, it will do us both good."
The Lunarite bowed and left. "Bring in the prince!"
WHat looked like a six-year-old boy entered.
"I, um, uh, your Majesty, come from the great, er, uh, state of Madler," he said in a lisped voice.
"I have some questions for you." She had not planned an interrogation, but she had to find out who was really controlling Madler. "Do you rule Madler? I mean, do you make decisions about Madler?"
"Um, sort of, your Majesty. The Father comes to me and helps me. He tells me about all sorts of things, and says what the best option is."
"The Father? Do you know his name?"
"It's really weird, it sounds Russian."

***NEW WASHINGTON - UNITED LUNAR STATES - MEETING ROOM***

Giulio Cesare to the Martian Ambassador:
"So, you prefere other nation to come and colonize your mother planet, and you do not allow us to colonize your moon, even after we told you that we would help you getting rid of those colonies in Mars?... That makes no sense.... anyway, let's make it clear... what do you want for Phobos?"
The Ambassador replied: "We do not allow any further colonization. Much of Mars was already colonized when the Empire was created. Any further colonization of Mars or his moons, which by the way are very small and closely orbit him and can thus considered part of him, is considered a violation of the Martian Way, but existing colonise are not."
"You saying that any further colonization of the Martian Moons is not allowed,"The german Ambassador spoke up,"... that amuses me. After all, you don't really have any control or presence on the Martian moons. How can you exert control over regions where you have no presence? You can't. Therefore, I urge you to allow continued colonization of the Martian moons by the members of the Austro-European pact. In exchange for this, we would promise not to colonize any more of Mars.
I wish for our nations to thrive in peace forever, but you would seem to be making that more difficult than it really is. "
The Martian shot back"Your 'proposal' is worthless. We have been stopping Earthlings from further colonization the entire time.
And what makes you think we have no influence over them? Every year, a few more ships join our space navy"
"Australia is sick of talking in circles,"The Aussie envoy said angrily,"We are staying on Phobos, our entire space navy, and some Italian ships are stationed outside of New Sydney . We are not leaving, despire your shallow threats. So do what you must and so shall we. "
"This is your last chance to withdraw. My friend Jupiter and his Free Lunar States have by far the strongest Navy in the Solar System, and is not afraid to use it. I also warn you of a nuclear program we are developing that can travel between planets called the Interplanetary Ballistic Missile.
You have 2 weeks. Don't say I didn't warn you."

***ROMA - NEW ITALIAN EMPIRE***
Emperor Giovanni Del Vino was looking out the window, remembering when the Civil War erupted, when he was a young soldier fighting for the restauration of the Monarchy, he would have never imagined that one day Pope Pius XXX would have appointed him as Emperor of the New Italian Empire.
"Sire" said Raffaello "Giulio Cesare sent a comunication for you highness, declaring that the Martian are harder than he thought, but that maybe helping them get rid of those colonies in Mars they would allow us to take Phobos"
"Uhmm, that's a pretty high price don't you think, if we help them doing that, we might end at war with the Pact of Freedom and our European Allies, we will never be able to substain such an effort"
"well, people often refer to your highness as a master in diplomacy, I'm sure we will be able to avoid any war, afterall we got many territories on the Balkans, without even have to start a fight"
"I know, but the world is changing, before people wanted colonies in America, then these colinies fought back and create new powerful countries, so we colonized Africa, and as a result now we have a strong and unified Africa, now we are looking at the space, how long do you think it will take for our space colonies to create new countries, totally undependent from their mother country?"
"I don't know sire... but we need a colony in Phobos"
"Ummmpf, tell the ISA (Italian Space Agency) that we need more spacecraft and to train more pilots... I don't want a space war, but if we need one... we better get ready"

The American looked t the poster that had been set up in St. Louis by the German Supporters.
"They are threatening not only to attack our colonies but also threatening to use nuclear missiles. This is a very serious situation. If they attack and conquer the colonies of the Austro-European Alliance, your colonies could be next!! And if they conquer those as well, they could attack the Earth, and hundreds of millions of innocent lives, the lives of YOUR PEOPLE, could be lost. "

Your Highness, we have horrible news."
"What? Hurry up, I have to go to New Washington in a few minutes."
"Phlegra has sent their own emissaries to Italy and Australia, offering to help them defeat us and colonize the moons."
"That traitor! I thought he'd know better after Madler was crushed! Deploy the army to Phlegra, and ask for Kuiper to help."
She stepped onto the MIS Schiaperelli, the largest of the 7 ships in the Martian space navy.
Two months later, she arrived in New Washington and had top-secret meetings with President Jupiter.
She proposes working on a completely defensive nuclear program called IPBM: Interplanetary Ballistic Missiles. Because all that the the Earthlings have to lose by nuke is their colonies, we need an interplanetary nuke system to deter them.
As she left, she received a report of the successful conquest of Phlegra, and that Kuiper had decided to join the Empire.

Last edited by SKILORD; July 4, 2002 at 12:56.
Old July 4, 2002, 13:33   #2
SKILORD
King

Part two; in Which Disputes are Settled, one way or the other
The British newspaper read:
*New Prime Minister Elected* Former Naval Admiral William the II, is elected in a landslide for the United Kingdom. Won by proposing a "new age of colonization", and a "return the golden age" of our great empire.
The british citizens were exstatic, they would lead earth to the stars, they were sure of it. Jefferson hurried to the lab where he worked. He placed the key in the slot and entered the huge room a rocket was stored, almost done he smiled, the CAM missile would revolutionise warfare.

***NEW TORINO - PHOBOS***
Michelangelo, governor of the Colony of New Torino was extremely worried about the evelving of the situation he sent this telegram to Roma.
"MARTIAN ARE ANGRY STOP THEY THREAT TO LAUNCH NUCLEAR WEAPONS ON EARTH IF WE DO NOT WITHDRAW FROM PHOBOS STOP WE DO NOT THINK THEY WILL STOP THERE STOP THEY PROBABLY WILL ATTACK EVERY COLONY ON MARS (UK BASE, RUSSIA BASE, FRANCO-GERMAN BASE AND AMERICAN BASE) AND PROBABLY THEY WILL JOIN WITH THE ULS AND ATTACK EARTH COLONIES ON THE MOON STOP THERE IS NO CHANCE THEY WILL STOP THERE, THEY WILL ATTACK EARTH TOO STOP
WE CANNOT ALLOW THEM TO DO SO"

***ROMA - NEW ITALIAN EMPIRE***

Raffaello, was scared of those words, and ask for the opinion of Emperor Giovanni del Vino
"Sire"
"Yes, what do you need?"
"do you receive the telegram from Michelangelo?"
"yes, I don't like this, I know Michelangelo very well, he does not get scared of anything plus the martian just declared they have developed a new Inperplanetary Nuke"
"I know, should we reinforce our army?"
"yes definetly, we have thousand and thousand of unenployes, they will not protest if we draft some of them"
"should we go in war-time mobilization"
"call me General Garibaldi, I wish to speak with him"
Garibaldi was an old and wise general, he was the leader of the Repubblican army, and even if the Monarchs outnumbered the Repubblicans 10:1 he menaged to win several battles, when the civil war ended, his life was spared and he was given the title of super-general of the New Italian Empire Army.
"General"
"Emperor Del Vino"
"We are on the verge of war with two very powerful nations, what do you suggest?"
"Can we beat them?"
"I'm not sure of that"
"So... let's agree for a peace with them"
"I would, but we need those colonies in Phobos, there are too many preciuos minerals and resources that we need"
"You should ask the Martians for this: ask them for a permission to use their moon and the resources in there, but pay them a rent for that, maybe shipping there some of our wine, our clothes or any other luxury we have in large quantities... I'm sure the Martians love WINE"
"uhmm maybe you are right, if we ask them just to use Phobos so that we can mine our own resources... an we give them luxuries in exchange for that, we might avoid this huge war"
"glad to see I could help you My Emperor"
"oh General?... we should still enlarge our army size... we still do not know if the Martians will accept our proposal"
"it will be done"

William, after having dispatched these messages to his foriegn advisor for reviewing, he asked his secretary to bring him Lord General Ruthbrige.

"You called for me, Admiral?"
"I don't quite trust these Martians, or the ULS, I want you to begin drafting among some the colonists on the Moon and Mars."
"But Admiral, won't the Parliment object? We haven't had a draft in years, our people like to think of ourselves as being peaceful."
"I do not think so General, do you remember the commercials during my campagin?"
"A few Admiral, but not many, why?"
The Admiral picks up a remote and turns on a TV set on the other side of the office, a tape showing a human-like creature chopping up a UK astronaught with an archaic weapon.
"These were from the first few bad incounters with the Martian Empire, despite there having been almost none since, anti-alien sentiment is widespread, even more so at the thought of them attacking Earth."
The General nodded as he watched the tape, thinking to himself.
"Alright Admiral, i'll order the drafting and training at once, and leave you to handle the Parliment."
"Very good General, be sure to offer good bonuses for the colonists that sign up, we do not want to repeat history. Let our people know this is to protect them, not to subdue them."
The General nodded to the Admiral once more, gathered his things and left.
The Admiral sighed and leaned back in his chair, thinking to himself.
"Hopefully I have enough time to secure the colonies, or at least Deimos, without that none of this will work..."
The Prime Minister dismissed his advisor and set down to work on a letter to the world:
"To all Earth Nations

In light of recent events, with the ULS and the Martian Empire. I am proposing the Gaian Act. This act will ally all Earth nations in event of a direct attack on Earth by a power not native to Earth. Including but not limited to rogue colonys and alien powers. Direct attacks are along the lines of unproved invasions of Earth nations, as well as nuclear attacks. We must preserve our Earth at all costs, it is more precious then any jewel in this universe. "

The Empress looked at her foreign minister with disbelief. "That @$#%&^#!! Do we still have no reply from Jupiter?"

"Nope."

"OK, let's see what support we can get. Send orders to all ambassadors to request a condemnation of Australia for refusing generous offers to end this peacefully. Meanwhile, Generals, I want the Neo-Spitfires patrolling the most likely locations of Australian attack. And finally, focus the main part of the navy on patrolling Phobos. Include a few transport ships to bring colonists to the parts Australia isn't claiming, we're taking them while we can. I want a high concentration of land forces there. All ships heading for Phobos should be inspected before being allowed to land."

The generals and minsters left the room.

ROMA NEWSPAPER

Which side to go?
As a member of the Austro-Italian pact the Government of the New Italian Empire declare that in case of an armed conflict between Mars and Australia they will side with their ally, the Australian.
Italy will also withdraw any troops hanging out in Phobos as we do not have territory, but just mines and other mineral resources.

The issue about taxes
Italy declare that they will not pay taxes to Mars on the resources that our own workers mined in Phobos, but as we agreed on before, we will just send you luxuries from Earth.

Blockade: an act of war?
Italy points out that the blockade around Phobos do not allow the Italian spaceships that comes daily to take the roseurces we need from Phobos and ask Mars to remove it, as it is against our agreement and will be considered an act of war on the New Italian Empire.

The Emperor speak about the Australians
Italy asked today to their friend, the Australian not to anger too much the Martian "they are not that evil after all" declare the Emperor "I'm sure that if you and tha Martians work together to find a compromise, this huge war that seems very near to us, will suddenly disappear, anyway we will side with you in case of war".

War: should the other earth nation intervene?
In his latest speech, Emperor Giovanni del Vino, declare that in case of war against the Martian, he will not ask for help from the other hearth nation "every help is welcome" say the Emperor "but, since they are not attacking our planet, we don't want to drag you in this conflict"

What about the military?
The ISA started producing other spaceships and training more pilots, "the Italian Space Agency is between the most advanced on earth" declare General Garibaldi "therefore we should increase the size of our fleet and train more pilots".

There were reporters from every major network there, and what seemed like hundreds of cameras. The Empress was ready to give her speech.

"My fellow human beings everywhere, for that is the one thing that unites us all. We are in a crisis, and the last thing any of us want is war. But Australia is being irrational. All the other nations have accepted my proposals but them. I would like to compare this to an event in ancient Earth history. After a series of wars, England took the Strait of Gibraltar from Spain. Like the moons, it was a crucial entry point to a major area. Like the moons, the nation from which it was taken did have a somewhat legitamite claim to the land. And unlike this case, it was only taken by war. I do not war, but I warn that full ownership will only be maintained by war.

"I admit that I was irrational also, at the beginning. But I have recognized my mistake. I have realized that my demands were unreasonable. And now Australia is also being unreasonable. We will give them time to recognize this just as I did, but if they do not become rational once again, I cannot negotiate with them.

"I hope that this can bring a new era of cooperation and understanding between Earth and Mars. I hope that we can unite the human race in the wish for peace and never have any more wars, ever."

That was the end. She hated having to say those words. She hated calling enforcement of the Martian Way irrational, and appeasement of Earthling scum rational. She hated the humility. Someday she would punish Australia for doing this to her. Someday she would punish all of the Earthlings. The Earthling nations that sided with her would be her vassals, and the rest woud be hers. But eventually, just as she united the Martian States, the vassal would be forced to join the Empire. And then she would have a true Martian Empire. Not an empire on Mars, but a great empire that has its center on Mars, just as the Roman Empire was centered in Rome. Someday Marsopolis would be the greatest city in the Solar System.
Someday. But for now, she would do what she had to to avert a disaster.

President Jupiter was dazzled, he had to stop this before it came to armed conflict. He sent half of his space fleet to mars to help in case of an unfortunate incedent there. He also sends out messages to the parties involvewd. He wanted to keep the ULS safe in the event of a conflict.

THE MUNICH REPORTER
The German Paper of Politics

Ambassadors from the African League and the New Incan Empire have reported seeing many German ships heading south, then back to Germany a few weeks later. They wanted to know why.

The German ambassadors to those nations have told them that the ships were on entirely peaceful missions, but they wanted a more complete answer. So, President Jonny of the GDFR has been forced to explain all, which he did yesterday.

"Several years ago, I said that the GDFR would begin a policy of rapid expansion and colonization. This has been going on, in secret, on Antarctica.

The same technologies that have allowed us to colonize other worlds allows us to survive in the freezing cold of Antarctica, allowing us to get the valuable mineral resources under the ice, and to have more land for our exploding population.

For many years, Germany has had 9 research bases on Antarctica. They have now become bases for colonization. The area around the bases has already been colonized. The land between the bases we claim in our name, but have not been colonized yet. There is land we don't claim in our name on Antarctica, and it is still available for colonization by other nations. And, of course, we don't claim or colonize the ice sheets of Antarctica; you never know when they might break away!"

The Admiral sat in his office, looking over the various diplomatic reports, the Lord General sitting across from him.
"Hmm, General, these Martians are quite bold, do you think in event of a war they would win?"
The General pondered it a moment, thinking to himself.
"Well, they've got a large enough army, even with it being outdated to probably take any one colony out. But, they've got a pitiful space force, so it'd only be a matter of time before they lost what they took over."
"Interesting, what shall we do when they get a large enough space force and well equipped troops?"
"Simple Admiral, we don't let them get that far."
He chuckled as an aide brought in a few more reports, setting them on his desk. After the aide had left, he picked them up, scanning over the first one.
"Hmm, seems our Martian friends are backing away from war afterall, they've made a public apology of sorts."
Handing the report to the General he begain reading the next one, while the General examined it.
"Hmmph, I hope they aren't cowards, won't work out well then..."
The Admiral growled to himself as he read the report, then read it outloud to the General.
"The cursed martians have just landed a force on Deimos, seeking to claim, despite the fact that our ships are orbitting it, and people already on it. And if that isn't enough, someones spreading Martian propaganda in our colonies."
He turned to the General, anger showing on his face.
"Have you boys find out whos spreading this, and have them visiting the moons mines, then have our scientist issue a warning of a possible virus, and that all alien visitors are to be quaratined away from the colonists, and all other aliens are forbidden entry."
The General blinked a moment, then said.
"And about Deimos?"
"Let me handle that, but have the space fleet orbitting Mars ready."
The General stood up then, nodding to the Admiral as he gathered his things and left.

President Jupiter Looked at the message from Germany, offering a Non Agression Pact. He smiled, that could herald the end of the crisis of course he would sign it.

President Jonny couldn't beleive how long the crisis was going on, the only way to end it would be to shatter the Earth nation's support, it pained him to do this, It was almost betraying his planet, but then he was just saving earth from war, which would be a boon to her inhabitants. he called his foreign advisor.
"Who would be willing to leave the Austro European Pact with us?"
"France sir, that's all Italy and Australia are very close. What shall we do."
"Break the pact."

"Sire"
"What do you want Raffaello?"
"The Martians are still keeping their blockade around Phobos and Deimos, claiming it is an "Inspection" "
"That really anger me, The martians have no rights to inspect our ships, we payed them what they wanted to use that land, there was nothing about inspecting our ships!!!"
"I know"
"Call Mussolini, and tell him to refere to M1 that if Mars will not stop their blockade around Phobos and Deimos in two years (2 days irl), it will be WAR between our nations"
"But sire... isn't this a little drastic"
"I don't care, we had an agreement and the Martians are not respecting it, nobody will make Emperor Giovanni Del Vino a fool"
"ok, I will call Mussolini"
"oh sire, there is also the ambassador from the United Lunat States that wish to speak with your highness"
"let him in"
The Lunar embassador enter the room, it was a really bright room, red and green colours were everywhere in the room, paintings of old glorious leader during the Civil War were habing everywhere, and in the middle were sitting Giovanni Del vino, Raffaello and Garibaldi.
"Sire, I represent the ULS, we would like to signa non-aggression pact between our nations"
"Tell Jupiter, that Italy will not attack the ULS unless they will attack us first, in case of war between Italy and Mars, the Italian spaceships will not bombard Lunar cities, we expect the ULS to do the same"
"I will refere"
And he leaved
"Uhmmm, if the ULS will not go to war against us, the Martian will have to stop their blockade, unless they want to fight us alone"
"I'm sure that M1 is reasonable enough to not come to war against Italy"
"I hope sire....oh By the Way... Germans reported us they have colonized a large area in the Antarctica... and they are claiming more territories in the middle.... including the area where are research base is"
"Tell the Germans that we support their colonization, we will remove from our Scientific base in the Terra Nova Bay, and leave the facilities there for German colonist"
"I will sure, where should we move the reasearch base"
"I was thinking at the spot in the north near the hook"
"uhmm that looks good sire"
"Yes... That area will be renamed: Capo del Sole (Cape of the Sun), in honor of our magnificent star, that always shine over the Italian sky"
"It will be done"

The British Ambassador walked into the Martian Palace.
"I find it amusing that you would understand my buying of a moon to still leave ownership in your hands. I also find it amusing that you think the moons belong more to you then any other human nation, simply because you have the native race of the planet as pets. You have no more claim to them then any other nation, and the UK claimed it before you. With Australia and Italy claiming Phobos before you. Should the UK go claim all moon colonys on earths moon, simply because it orbits it? I don't think so, nor would the other nations like the UK much if they tryd. And that, is what you are trying to do M1.
I will give you one last chance to resolve this peacefully. Remove all colonists from Deimos and those in Australian lands on Phobos. Remove all blockades around either planet. And renounce and claim of ownership. I give you a few more months to have time to move them. After that all Martians on UK territory will be removed by force, any who resist will be treated as having attacked the UK, and will be dealt with swiftly. Do not think to push us around and take whatever you want. If you wish to expand your borders so badly, look to Mars, not its moons.
Oh, and the quarantine on your people still stands, we believe the virus may stem from those horrible lizard-things you keep as pets. Thus, our borders are still closed to you."
Old July 4, 2002, 18:57   #3
SKILORD
King

Chapter Three: In Which Colinization Continues
The Icey wind threw itself around outside and the Lunar colonists huddled inside.
"Why did we do this?"A few asked. Even with the domes the temperatures were pushing the limit of human tolerance. The tiny sea navy that the ULS had procured floated near the base. and the millitary personell marched, checking on rockets. It was said that next month the heating system would be perfected. The colonists waited with bated breath.

The martian foreign advisor checked his official mailbox. It was stuffed and in it there was a leteer from the British. It read:
To Martian Empire,

Our quarantine does not prevent you from leaving Deimos, as our colonists have been kept seperate since we closed our borders to your people. Therfore they can leave any time. And since we suspect the virus from your own people, being among more that have it would not be a problem. We have only closed our borders, all citizens of your Empire are being escorted out of our colonys as we speak, I will leave you to remove them from Deimos.

As for the matter of Deimos, the UK would never have agreed had what you described been the case. We mis-interpreted it. And because of that, either want you to accept our ownership of Deimos, or all plans and designs for the Neo-Spitfire given back, production present and future stopped, and payment for the ones you have already made. We also will cancel our trade agreement. And it is your last offer before what? Do not seek to threaten us. Deimos will become a UK controlled space port, its services will be available to all nations, but it will BELONG TO the UK.
Old July 5, 2002, 21:54   #4
SKILORD
King

How is it/ this is heavy experimentation and needs critiqueing
Old July 7, 2002, 01:30   #5
Metaliturtle
staff
NationStatesApolyton Storywriters' GuildNever Ending StoriesCivilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization III MultiplayerAlpha Centauri PBEMPolyCast TeamBtS Tri-LeagueApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerDiploGamesCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG éirich tuireannApolyton UniversityCivilization II Succession GamesDiplomacyRise of Nations MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCiv4 SP Democracy GameSpore
King

Local Time: 22:46
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Location: Even if you don't believe in Jesus he believes in you!
WHERE ARE THE PLUTONIANS AND AFROS???
Old July 7, 2002, 12:11   #6
Giovanni Wine
NationStatesNever Ending Stories
King

Local Time: 04:46
Quote:
Originally posted by Metaliturtle
WHERE ARE THE PLUTONIANS AND AFROS???
They come way later Metaliturtle..... don't worry!
This is only the very beginning of the SNESA2

Saluti
"If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
"In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio
Old July 7, 2002, 12:48   #7
Metaliturtle
staff
NationStatesApolyton Storywriters' GuildNever Ending StoriesCivilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization III MultiplayerAlpha Centauri PBEMPolyCast TeamBtS Tri-LeagueApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerDiploGamesCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG éirich tuireannApolyton UniversityCivilization II Succession GamesDiplomacyRise of Nations MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCiv4 SP Democracy GameSpore
King

Local Time: 22:46
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Location: Even if you don't believe in Jesus he believes in you!
good