Old July 7, 2002, 21:15   #31
Jonny
Civilization III Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesGalCiv Apolyton EmpireC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC3CDG The Lost Boys

Local Time: 22:47
Local Date: October 31, 2010
I'll take the Peruvian Confederation.

As his first order, King Bolivar orders more soldiers than usual to guard their border with Mexico to keep peace in the area. Peru has not taken sides in the Mexican rebellion at the current time.
Old July 7, 2002, 21:20   #32
Jonny
Civilization III Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesGalCiv Apolyton EmpireC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC3CDG The Lost Boys

To the North American Confederation and Japan, My Allies:

The Navy of Peru is lacking. In fact, it doesn't exist. We request help from our allies to fix this. If you help improve our navy, we will give you some fine Peruvian gold from the Andes mountains in exchange.

Your Friend and Ally,
King Bolivar of Peru
Old July 8, 2002, 08:53   #33
Giovanni Wine
NationStatesNever Ending Stories
King

Local Time: 04:47
Local Date: November 1, 2010
To Peru: We request a Non Aggression Pact between our two countries, I think we can both agree as our forces are currently stronger than yours, but we need them to fight the rebels!

--------------------------------------

Rebel Report from Rebel agent in Saragoza (Europe):
The rebels bombed the palace of the parlament, a letter founded on the nearby stated: "as Mexico is right now (a dictatorship) we do not need this".
In the past month 25 people suspected of being rebels or supporting them have been arrested for high treasonry, many of them executed.
If we do not get some help now, the rebellion will end up in a blood bath in less then 10 months.

Odds of rebellion to suceed: 5%

----------------------------------------

Mexican (Fascist) projects:

El Mero Mero project: 14 months (instead of 5 due to rebellion)
Navy build up: 7 months (instead of 1 due to rebellion)

-------------------------------------------

OOC: Interesting to see that two big fish like Russia and Australia are not taken yet, interesting to see also that I'm the only "evil" country .

Saluti
"If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
"In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio
Old July 8, 2002, 09:03   #34
The Bloody Baro
Prince

Local Time: 23:47
To Japan: I hereby recognize your authority, power, and ablity not to go insane. As such I will be loading several nuclear weapons aboard a transport to head to your posititon. I will also give you the sacmetics so as you can build your own underground silos.

Production

EMCF
Time=3 months/ 3 days

Military Actions

The 101st, 29th, 96th armored divisions plus the 1st, 2nd, and 38th, infantry divisions are sailing to Mexico. I request that the NAC allow them to dock at Miami for refueling and " rest at the night clubs "
Old July 8, 2002, 09:09   #35
The Bloody Baro
Prince

To Rebels in Mexico: My forces are expected to reach Mexico in 1 month[1 day]. If the situaition looks futile, head north, hopefully my friends the NAC can shelter you. Also if the rebellion is crushed the EPA will continue the fight to bring democracy to your children. * Really cool person waves the Flag of the EPA and shouts Democracy Forever! And then the music stops and hes like Wheres my bigger Trailer*
Old July 8, 2002, 09:19   #36
Metaliturtle
staff
NationStatesApolyton Storywriters' GuildNever Ending StoriesCivilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization III MultiplayerAlpha Centauri PBEMPolyCast TeamBtS Tri-LeagueApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerDiploGamesCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG éirich tuireannApolyton UniversityCivilization II Succession GamesDiplomacyRise of Nations MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCiv4 SP Democracy GameSpore
King

Location: Even if you don't believe in Jesus he believes in you!
Spy satelites show Japanese operatives in Mexico training the rebel soldiers in some of the major fortifications.

Japan to all, watch Mexico get all revolted and stuff

Japanese Land on Indonesia, it is suspected that Japan will have control by the end of the day. The Japanese cite the lack of an islanders culture on the part of Australia for their attack, Indonesia will become independent when Japan feels there is no longer a major military threat.
Old July 8, 2002, 09:20   #37
Metaliturtle
staff
NationStatesApolyton Storywriters' GuildNever Ending StoriesCivilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization III MultiplayerAlpha Centauri PBEMPolyCast TeamBtS Tri-LeagueApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerDiploGamesCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG éirich tuireannApolyton UniversityCivilization II Succession GamesDiplomacyRise of Nations MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCiv4 SP Democracy GameSpore
King

oh, and thank you for the nuclear weaponry EPA.
Old July 8, 2002, 09:27   #38
The Bloody Baro
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by Metaliturtle
Japan will offer a slightly scaled down model for all non-allies who back them in the upcoming Japanese war, and offer the fully operational model to all nations who supply Japan with the nuclear weapons needed to have a greater diplomatic edge on the world scale.
To Japan: We porvided the nukes so we get the pulse cannon right? Plus are you referring to the Japo-Aussie war?
Old July 8, 2002, 09:46   #39
SKILORD
Never Ending StoriesCivilization III MultiplayerApolyton Storywriters' Guild
King

Local Time: 03:47
The NAC's ports are open for business with her allies.

I would REALLY like that cannon!

I helped you get the nukes uppyeyes:
Old July 8, 2002, 09:51   #40
Giovanni Wine
King

To Japan: Any actions taken against our mighty allies the Australians, will mean war against Mexico as well.
We might not be as powerful as you, but our soldiers are ready to die for the fascist cause!

To any nation of the world: Don't be fooled by that rebel scum, they terrorize the people of Mexico, they promote communism and plus, they smell like tequila!
They are just stupid people, that believe can talk on behalf of a whole nation. But they don't know anything.

Saluti
"If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
Old July 8, 2002, 09:52   #41
Jonny

To Mexico: We will not sign a NAP with Fascists.

To Japan: We have some nukes for sale. You can have them in exchange for the pulse cannon.
Old July 8, 2002, 09:52   #42
SKILORD
King

the NAC votes to suppport the Mexican Rebels by sending them M2000 Rifles and ordering the Space navy to
"Destroy all of thse 'mero Meros' before their numbers are eoverwhelming, we know not from whence they came but they must be destroyed! Any port harboring these scum will be disabled with EMP blasts and borded in search of these pirates" A Mero Mero group managed to destroy a NAC colonist ship en rout to mars.

(I assume that it will take 13 months to have a full armada of them right?)
Old July 8, 2002, 10:04   #43
Giovanni Wine
King

After the declarations of NAC president to destroy every single Mero Mero.
Those ships were secretly ordered (using the almost uncodificable Aztec code) to paint on their side the sign of the Cuban Space Fleet, and to do not do anything "out of the ordinary".
Acting like this we will manage to save most of the ships, and the Mero Mero project will be saved.

The painting will take two months, for now the Mero Meros are waiting hidden on the dark side of IO (Jupiter Moon).

Saluti

PS: Now I know what it feels to be like Incaland, or Russia (refering to SNESA2)
Old July 8, 2002, 10:14   #44
Jonny

The Peruvian Government has found a crashed spaceship in the mountains of Peru. It's country of origin is unknown. However, Peruvian scientists now understand how to build spaceships.

The Peruvian Space Fleet will be upgraded from None to Small in 8 months.
Old July 8, 2002, 11:29   #45
Metaliturtle
staff
King

To Peru, EPA, and NAC, schematics delivered.

To EPA: This is not yet the Aussie war, I just need a source of Rubber

To Mexico: Shameful thing that a ruler be so far out of touch with the needs of his people.

Japan farts a lil harder in Mexico's General Direction and urges other nations to do the same.

After the mass farting, millions of Japanese run to toilets in what has become known as Brown Cloud Monday.

Ingenious Japanese citizens capture the cloud in oxygen tanks, and develop methane propulsion, Japan no longer needs to import oil, thus freeing up resources.

Japan raises salaries for military personnel in order to increase the numbers of soldiers currently on active duty.
Old July 8, 2002, 12:15   #46
SKILORD
King

The NAC joins Japan in farting at Mexico.

Our Space Cruisers are being armed with pulse cannon and begins patrolling for ports with pirate sympathisers.
Old July 8, 2002, 13:55   #47
The Bloody Baro
Prince

The Imperial Space fleet of the EPA[note I'm not imperial it just sounds cooler] is to destroy any and all Mero Meros and any one who harbors. The ISF [Imperial Space Fleet] stardestroyers Vengence, Red Wolf, and Apocalypse along with their support ships are to seek and destroy any such craft.

Domestic Affairs

Newspapers along the country are printing orders from Baron Harkkonnen:

[I] You are all to eat baked beans and fart in Mexicos direction at 6:00 p.m.[I/] The massive farting topples the leaning tower of Pisa and reveals $1,000,000,000 in gold!
Old July 8, 2002, 13:57   #48
Metaliturtle
staff
King

REALITY POLICE!!! massive farting would straighten it out
Old July 8, 2002, 14:02   #49
The Bloody Baro
Prince

NOT if it pushed it to the side it was leaning!
Old July 8, 2002, 14:05   #50
Metaliturtle
staff
King

But then it wouldn't be in Mexico's General Direction
Old July 8, 2002, 14:06   #51
The Bloody Baro
Prince

Production

EMCF
Time= 2months/ 2days

((OOC: Metaliturtle if you can meet me in the chat room.))
Old July 8, 2002, 14:17   #52
Metaliturtle
staff
King

((OOC: ok, tech difficulty))
Old July 8, 2002, 14:31   #53
Giovanni Wine
King

Mexico thanks all his dear neighboring nations for all the precious gas you deliberatly sent us, we were running out of it after the embargo you posed on us.

------------------------------

Mexican police forces are all in the search of Rebels, the Rebellion is better organized then we fought, and the rebels with the weapons obtained by Europe and NAC seems to have a very big technologic advantage.

But the fascist soldiers are too well trained, and even with a technological inferiority they still manage to defeat several time the rebels.

Mexican dictator upgrade the GPN expenditure on military from 15% to 20%.
More money will get our soldier more motivated to defeat that rebel scum.... NOW , declared Juan Hernandez Nero.

"Mexico is pure and good country, which is fighting for justice, and to liberate the world from the corruption of Democracy, and the pathetic dream of Communism."
Declared the Dictator in his speech "don't let a bunch of Communist rebel fool you, they are the worst scum of this world, ad they live in the perfect state, and they are fighting it... but Mexico will NEVER be ruled by any one of them, Mexico will be in the truth and in the glory of Fascism!!!"
The crowd cheered as the world Fascism as been pronounced, Nero looked at those people, and smiled, he still had a lots of followers, he thought, those pathetic rebel, supported by those puny nation will never make it!

Saluti

OOC: Ehm.... just a reminder thaT i don't think/believe any of the things I wrote
Old July 8, 2002, 16:05   #54
Jonny

Peruvian Government Announcement:

A secret plan has been in the works for quite some time now to build a small navy for Peru. The process is almost finished. It will be finished next month. (navy to small next month.)
Old July 8, 2002, 16:49   #55
SKILORD
King

OOC: we know Giovanni, having fun being the bad guy?

The chancellor paced the room.
"So the Cubans are starting to exhibit the Pirating ships?"
"Yes their fleet seems to have gained quite a few of the same make as the ships that destroyed our convoy"
"And they deny having built them o being in control?"
"Yes sir, but we're sure their lying."
"Send a Crisis Ambassador* to havanna"
"Yes Sir."

*- Crisis Ambassadors are eliteists of the world of international diplomacy, they began use in the NAC after the fourth World War.
Old July 8, 2002, 17:08   #56
Giovanni Wine
King

Quote:
Originally posted by SKILORD
OOC: we know Giovanni, having fun being the bad guy?
OOC: Yup.... And I also put the poor Cubans in an extremely dangerous situation

IC:
-----------------------------------
Rebel's Bulletin
Last Fryday, the crazy dictator Juan Nero, declared that he is a pure and just guy, unfortunatly he doesn't see the poverty of his own people, he built a huge military, taking moneys off pubblic works.
Don't let his words mislead you, he is probably the worst leader in the world, but unfortunatly he is smart ebough not to anger foreign powers enough, in order to them to come and really help us.

Remember, we are fighting for our own lives, we have nothing to lose, therefore we'll win.
------------------------------------

This bulletin was passed through the many rebel camps, and the simpathizer of the Rebellion.

Rebel Plans
between today, we will help those who asked us to pass the border with NAC and Peruvian Federation, as they are mostly women and children, hopefully the authorities of the nerby gov'ts will recognize they are refugees and not fascist spy or soldier.
Unfotunatly we could not alert the NAC and the Peruvian governments, cause the fascist are intercepting most of our radio communicating.

OOC: Now it would be cool if someone wuold join in as Cuba, to see how he solve the situation.

Saluti
Old July 8, 2002, 17:08   #57
The Bloody Baro
Prince

Quote:
The 101st, 29th, 96th armored divisions plus the 1st, 2nd, and 38th, infantry divisions are sailing to Mexico.
The EPA expedtionary force has landed in mexico. The 2nd and 38th infantry divisions begin digging trenches so the Fascist scum can not throw them back into the sea. The 29th and 96th armored are heading to Mexico City to capture the Mexican dictator. The 101st armored division will provide counter-offensive ablities should the Mexicans attack the beach head.

Planes begin dropping leaflets with pictures of EPA Panther mark8 assault tanks saying " Which are you more afraid of a psychotic mad man or this? "

Transmissions

To NAC: I formally request your assistance in the war against the Fascist idiots. If you can not assist us militaryly than please allow Resistance members to seek asylum within your borders.
Old July 8, 2002, 17:24   #58
Giovanni Wine
King

IC: Dictator

"What" shouted Nero against his generals
"There are europeans tanks wondering around in Mexico, and we did not manage to sunk their boats before they could reach the coast?"

"Well...." said admiral Francisco Blanco "Europeans ships are faster, bigger and more than ours"

"Shut Up" and he shoot at him as he screamed.

Francisco's lifeless body felt on the ground, the blood was going out rapidly, and his face was getting whiter and whiter.

"And this should serve as a lesson to all of you" screamed the dictator...."what should we do General Alfonso Magana"

"I suggest we attack them before they can reach the rebels, we know the territory better than them, and if we do a perfect strike as soon as they go through there, we will divide up their teams, ant it would be easy target for our tanks and air force, rebels did not arrived on that area yet, so they will not reach the Euro tanks in time to escort them"

"good job Magana.... I knew you are a very smart man... the fascist cause need young and smart guys like you"

General Magana was reclutant on being what he was, but after his wife and children were kidnapped by the Dictator himself, he was forced to serve in the army, as he wanted to see his family once again.

-----------------------------

Air squad lift on, tanks are being placed on every strategic place of the area.... waiting for the moment to attack

------------------------------

Diplomatic to the world:
The Europeans attacked our shores with no reasons, we did not do anything wrong to them, they just deliberatly attacked us, an attack on sovreign nation like Mexico.
How can this country bring liberty and freedom, if they do not allow a nation like Mexico to exist!

Saluti
Old July 8, 2002, 18:33   #59
SKILORD
King

The NAC is in a pickle

We send money and guns and planes to the EU to help in the offensive and we allow refugees to enter the nation, but as the US did in World War 2 we are officially neutral. (Spplying rebels and EU tho)

It is possible that i might let the EU to send forces through the NAC to reach N. Mexico.....

OOC: The poor Cubans, they might pay quite dearly for your treachery!
Old July 8, 2002, 20:13   #60
The Bloody Baro
Prince

To Fascist Dictator: The oppresion of your people is reason enough. Since Fascism is so great explain why fascist nations are either not powerful at all or get powerful than get their butts handed to them. I would also note that you are so pitiful that you force your men into service by kidnapping their families!

Military Actions:

1.Sensing an ambush the EPA sends the first Infantry division along with some lightly armored recon units to scout ahead of the tanks.

2. Seeing as the Mexicans are increasing their forces the Elite 92nd and 21st armored divisions along with the 106th airborne are sailing to Mexico.

3. As the EPAEF [European Power Allaince Expeditionary Force] is without aircover, the carriers INF Black Dawn and Last Stand along with escort ships will be sailing along with the transports. The Last Stand will also carry transport aircraft for the 106th airborne.

Diplomatic Transmissions

To NAC: Maybe we should consider an invasion of Cuba. That way the Fascists will always have us as a threat.