The Bloody Baro
Prince

Local Time: 23:47
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Sailing time of 2nd EPAEF= 1month/1 day
Old July 9, 2002, 00:15   #62
Metaliturtle
staff
NationStatesApolyton Storywriters' GuildNever Ending StoriesCivilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization III MultiplayerAlpha Centauri PBEMPolyCast TeamBtS Tri-LeagueApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerDiploGamesCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG éirich tuireannApolyton UniversityCivilization II Succession GamesDiplomacyRise of Nations MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCiv4 SP Democracy GameSpore
King

Local Time: 22:47
Location: Even if you don't believe in Jesus he believes in you!
The Fartmobile, now perfected by Japanese ingenuity, although increasing production and effectiveness almost tenfold. ((nine and a half-fold if you wanna be a **** about it)) However, the Japanese social life is changing rapidly to accomodate this new gaseous lifestyle.

Result: Army movement increased dramatically, reproduction remains about the same, Vehicles do not require oil when made in Japan.

This tech is for sale for one of the following.

A Large Mercenary Army
A Medium Mercenary Army of First Class Tanks

There really isn't much else we want atm
Old July 9, 2002, 09:29   #63
Giovanni Wine
NationStatesNever Ending Stories
King

Local Time: 04:47
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by The Bloody Baro
To Fascist Dictator: The oppresion of your people is reason enough. Since Fascism is so great explain why fascist nations are either not powerful at all or get powerful than get their butts handed to them. I would also note that you are so pitiful that you force your men into service by kidnapping their families!
OOC:
Eh???
How can Europeans know that?

IC: Dictator:

"so... are we ready for the attack General?"

"We need on more day sire, in one day our forces will be invincible.... Europeans will have no chance... we are playing with the 'field advantage' " said Magana

"good.... attack them"

"ehm.... sorry sire?.... I thought you wanted to wait"

"it is one months that we are waiting... I don't want those Euroscum in here any more...... ATTACK THEM...... DESTROY THEM"

And he shut th door with a big slam.

General Magana could not anything... but to obey the order.... many Mexican soldiers' life could be spared by waotong.... many more European could be imprisoned... instead hove been killed.... but orders are orders.... and he wanted to see his family again.

----------------------------

Field General Carlos Terra could not believe his eyes, when the order to attack was trasmitted.... he asked for a confirmation four times... and four times the answer was:" You gotta do it"

He charged up his troops, as only a great military leader could do.... and than simply said :"Let's do it"

-----------------------------

The same night, when the Europeans were ready to sleep, the Europeans guard shouted "they attack!!! Alarm! They attack.... Those bloody Mexicans are here!!!"

He could say these words only once...a bullet went throug his head.
The attack began.... the overwhelming number of Mexicans was supllying to the technoligal backwardness, they knew the place better, and the night was favoring them, airplanes were flying on the sky... looking for any wondering tanks, or infantry.
The Mexicans forces were dominating... but those soldiers knew it was all invane, the Europeans wpuld have landed with more soldiers, and soon other nations would have start pressing on the Mexican borders.

The air superiority of the Mexicans was a big advantage...as the Euro stupidly enough, didn't brought any planes with them.

The A-26 Planes squadrron were hitting the European divisions on the beaches, as the armors and infantry was taking care of the others.

---------------------------------------

The day after this... all it was of the battlefield was blood, dead bodies and a few wrecks.
Only a Mexican Dictatorial Flag was still waving.... covered with the blood of Europeans, and Mexicans soldiers!

Saluti
"If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
"In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio
Old July 9, 2002, 10:07   #64
Metaliturtle
staff
NationStatesApolyton Storywriters' GuildNever Ending StoriesCivilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization III MultiplayerAlpha Centauri PBEMPolyCast TeamBtS Tri-LeagueApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerDiploGamesCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG éirich tuireannApolyton UniversityCivilization II Succession GamesDiplomacyRise of Nations MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCiv4 SP Democracy GameSpore
King

((OOC: MAP UPDATE NEEDED))

REALITY POLICE! you really shouldn't have a large army any more Mexico.
Old July 9, 2002, 10:07   #65
The Bloody Baro
Prince

((OOC: Sorry about the family thing forgot about the reality police.))

Field Marshal Muller was looking a little aprehensive. He had to give the Baron a not so good report on the recent Mexican attack. But he had an Ace up his sleeve.

" What is the current news on the front? " asked the Baron.

" Well sir they decimated the 1st infantry along with the recon units, and the beach head has been bombed by Mexican aircraft. " Muller waited for the blow to fall.

" Damn, those troops were sent because of my orders. Well appartions will be made to their families. Now what can we do right now? "

Muller walked over and whispered something in the Baron's ear. Then the Baron started to laugh.

Back at the battlefield...

The Field General was looking at the battlefield, it was disgusting. But something was wrong.

" Intillegence told me they had 2 more tank divisions. Well where the h**l are they? "

" Right behind you @$$hole!! " The Field General looked behind him and saw the most terrifying thing in his life. Rank after Rank of tanks staring down on him. " 1 chance to surrender and thats all you get. " Some of the troops raised their hands and walked forward.

" Till DEATH!!! " The field General shouted and as he was drawing his pistol he was ablitorated.

Military actions.

1. The INF Black Dawn and Last Stand have arrived. The fighters an bomber are seeking out any and all Mexican planes to gain complete airsuperiority.

2. The Elite 106th airborne has parachuted into Mexico City to capture the Mexican dictator.

3. The Elite 21st and 92nd armored link up with the 29th and 96th armored and are making an all out run to Mexico City before the Paratroopers can be slaugthered. Time= 1 month/ 1day

Production

The EMCF are completed. They are now heading to the moon to set up colonies there. Time to reach the moon= 1month/ 1day.
Old July 9, 2002, 10:07   #66
Metaliturtle
staff
King

i'm going to the chat join if you all will
Old July 9, 2002, 11:45   #67
Giovanni Wine
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Metaliturtle
REALITY POLICE! you really shouldn't have a large army any more Mexico.
OOC:
Why I shouldn't!
I increaded My GPN expenditure on Military up to 20% (see few post ago)
Plus.... Europeans attacked with only 6 divisions....WITH NO AIR SUPPORT!
I never see an invasion on a foreign land working with such a cheap army.... come on!
Plus... Germany in WW2 was very tough to invade... even thous they had almost no military left!

I think maybe it was unreal they resisted one month on the shores, not that I pushed them back!

(Next time, He'll get smarter and bring more troops and PLANES, keep a bombing with missiles from aegis and subs, protected by submarines and battleships... attack on many fronts...... and you'll see that he will beat the crap out of me)

Saluti
"If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
Old July 9, 2002, 11:51   #68
The Bloody Baro
Prince

So what do you think of my counter attack Giovanni?
Old July 9, 2002, 12:06   #69
Giovanni Wine
King

IC: (No side)

The Anti-air guns and missiles shoot down a few of the Europeans aircrafts, althoug not enough.
In a spectacular Air battle, (one of the most spectacular in history since the fight on Madrid during WW4, between former USA and Europe), end up in a big kaboom.
23 Mexicans planes were shot down, only 15 Europeans one.

-----------------------------
(Rebel side)

The European paratrooper knew how lucky he was to be alive, he managed to land in the neighboring of Mexico City, while most of his companions were killed, by Mexicans plane or by the infantry.
Mexico City looked like a real stronghold, a few rebels who scouted him, and cured him from his wounds told him that in Mexico City the soldiers were too many, too many yanks waiting on the outside, too many infantry patroling the streets of the city.
A direct attack on the capital was a real suicide, they had to find a way to first force those troops out of the city, in order to make attack them on the open.

The main rebel encampment was in the country around the city of Hermosillo (near the pacific coast on the north, close to Californian peninsula), of the Europeans were to go there, they would finally have a base on Mexico, and they would finally meet with the rebel, in order to organize better and more sneaky attack.
Cause this way, the rebel said, they are just sending in man in order to be slaughterd by the fascist.

The European paratroopers, hearing these words, understood the problem of the Europpeans attacks, and why they were not working the way they should of.
"We are just attacking the capital.... that's true.... but we thought the rest of country was supporting us"

"Not enough people support you, and the few that does, are too afraid of the Fscist to show up.... belive me... if you just kill the dictator, another one will raise instead of him.... but if you kill his power.... finally Mexico will be a free country"

Saluti

OOC: Bloody Baro.... read very carefully this... there are many hints for you
Old July 9, 2002, 12:10   #70
Giovanni Wine
King

Quote:
Originally posted by The Bloody Baro
So what do you think of my counter attack Giovanni?
Well.... as i stated above... just attacking the capital can not work (it doesn't work since 1861 (American Civil War)... you must first establish a base... than select productive centers are bombing raids target... than when Mexico is on his knee... squeeze it from many fronts! .........

Saluti
Old July 9, 2002, 12:24   #71
Metaliturtle
staff
King

Japan Pulse cannons fire upon Mexican production centers and army barracks in the night from space, the fleet disappears before countermeasures can be made.
Old July 9, 2002, 14:09   #72
Jonny
Civilization III Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesGalCiv Apolyton EmpireC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC3CDG The Lost Boys

The Peruvian Government Update:

Since Peru has no spaceships, we have been trying to devise other ways to use the Pulse Cannon. We have had 2 successes. The technologies are for sale to our allies.

First, we have developed a lightweight and small but strong hand-held version of the Pulse Cannon. It's a very effective Anti-Tank and Anti-Air weapon. It's also effective against large masses of enemy infantry (but not as effective as against tanks and air.)

Second, we have the Pulse Missile. It can devastate small enemy cities, and can destroy parts of larger cities. It's like a Nuke, but without all that bad radiation.

In other news, our Navy upgrade has been completed. It is now size Small.

Our Space Navy upgrade has 7 months to go.
Old July 9, 2002, 15:35   #73
Giovanni Wine
King

Dictator Juan Hernandez Nero looked at his nation, as the big strenght of his state was gone, his all people was now gathering at his palace... begging for peace!

The Japanese attack was devastating.... every industrial city was now just a big hole in the terrain, many barracks were burning, and too many people were dead.

Juan was an evil dictator, but he could have never imagined that all these people, claiming to be defenders of justice, freedom and democracy.... were ready to commit such an horrible thing to a nation.
Many innocents lives were gone now, taken by surprise during the night, Mexico City itself had lost half of its population... and buildings.
Evrywhere where the Pulse Cannon striked, there was nothing but desolation.

Juan know now, at what point are these democracies democratic, as they didn't alow any country, different from them, to exist... and they attacked for no reason.

Juan is evil, but he is a smart man.... and he knows when it's time to, surrender.
He took is pen and a piece of paper and wrote:

"We had enough... now we want peace"

Not a word more!
Saluti

OOC: You Metaliturtle, evil guy...... I was having so much fun being the bad guy for once.... and you ruined everything..., grrrrrrrr
Old July 9, 2002, 15:45   #74
The Bloody Baro
Prince

Transmissions
To Peruvuian Government: The EPA will give the Peruvian goverment technology that would allow them to upgrade their fleet in 1 month for an allaince against Fascist Mexico.

To NAC: The EPA requests that you allow EPA air sqaudrons to base inside your territory. The Baron realizes that we need a full scale invasion to destroy the Fascist scum and needs these airbases for bombers and fighters.

At the Black Palace in Berlin
" What!?! " Yelled the Baron.

" The Paratroopers were complety destroyed. However the one who did survive sent us some plans that the rebels have. " Field Marshal Muller had to give the bad news again.
The Baron looked over the plans and said " Fine divert the 21st and 29th to reach the rebel encampment. The 92nd and 96th are to surround Mexico City and they are to follow a policy of 'no one goes in or out'. Commence Massive bombing of Mexican production establishments and training areas. I realize that these short landings are not going to work. Deploy Carrier group Destruction to Mexico. Send the 3rd, 8th, and 23rd army groups to Mexico. How many divisions do the groups comprise again?"

" Well the 3rd is made up of entirly elite divisions of the 204th, 86th, 91st, and 100th armored. Plus the 6th, 7th, and 8th artillery companies are present along with the 4th Anti Air battalion. The 10th and 14th infantry are present also. The 8th & 23rd compries the same amount of troops and equpment just different divisions. "

" Also get Sky Marshal Vietmeir to prepare his air squadrons to be shipped to America should the NAC accept our request. "

" Plus I want our rain missles* deployed on targets in Mexico along with regular crusie missles. "

" Yes Baron. "

* A rain missle is like a giant cruise missle that splits up in mid-air into 20 large missles that indepently tracks seperate targets.
Old July 9, 2002, 15:55   #75
The Bloody Baro
Prince

((OOC: When I posted my last post i didn't see your post))

IC: TO Mexican dictator: The attacks were to show that we will not stop unless the following is done in Mexico:

1. A Democratic Government
2. An EPA garrison to enforce this government
3. The reduction of your army, navy, and airforce to small and the dismantling of your Space fleet.

I will halt my troops [and I expect you to do the same] so that these negotians can continue.
Old July 9, 2002, 16:10   #76
Jonny
Civilization III Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesGalCiv Apolyton EmpireC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC3CDG The Lost Boys

To EPA: We accept your offer. Should your negotiations fail, we shall launch an attack on Fascist Mexico. We will refrain from attacking while negotiations continue. We also offer to provide some soldiers, supplies, and equipment for your garrison force should negotiations succeed.

edit: typo
Old July 9, 2002, 16:26   #77
Giovanni Wine
King

As Juan saw that the europeans wer not stopping, he decided to utilize his last resort.... the Massive nuking of European cities.

Juan and General Magana entered the black room, they walked a very long and large walkpath, they reach the elevator. "Level T5" was the button pressed by Magana, a floor level opened only to the dictator, and the Supreme General of the Mexican Army.
Not a word was said by the two, not only once they looked at each other eyes, they were afraid of it.

The elevator's door opened, and the end of room showed this gigantic words "BLACK DEATH PROGRAM".
This was truly th code name that the Fascist gave to the Massive Nuking of a country.

Juan typed in is password. While the General was writing a message on a NES thread on apolyton.

Juan selected his target.... EUROPE.
He selected TOTAL DESTRUCTION
And now the final question:
Are you sure?
[yes] [no]
Juan looked at Alfonso Magana, he looked deep into his eyes, and he saw the hate that his general felt against him.
"You are not gonna stop me?" said Nero!
Magana didn't say a word
"I know you hate me.... your family will be released, and you'll be out of the military"
Magana didn't even looked at him.
He put an hand on his gun, he slowly take it off, he aimed at his leader and said :"God forgive me"............ BAAAAM!!!
A first bullet
BAAAAM!!!
A second bullet
The bodies of both of them, the two strongest people in Mexico, was now nothing more than the over 34.000.000 death of this war (most of them due to Cannon Pulse).

It was the end of the terror!
It was the end of a nightmare!

The two bodies were discovered only one week later, in an already advanced state of decomposition.

Saluti
Old July 9, 2002, 16:29   #78
Giovanni Wine
King

OOC: CRAP!!!
I missed both The Bloody Baro second post, and Jonny post!
If I knew he was open to negotiation I wouldn't have done all of that! (or at least I would have spared Gen. Alfonso Magana)

Saluti
Old July 9, 2002, 16:34   #79
Metaliturtle
staff
King

REALITY POLICE: The pulse cannon wouldn't have killed civilians with the targets selected, especially at night, to get that high of a body count, a nuke would need to be used. I think everyone is over-doing the power of the pulse cannon.
Old July 9, 2002, 16:48   #80
Giovanni Wine
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Metaliturtle
REALITY POLICE:
said the same guy that used the "fart machine"

j/k

I don't really know what is the power of the pulse cannon, but if you say it can hit every production centers (which means industrial cities) and barracks it still has a very high range of destruction.

In the number there are Militaristic and Civilian casualities.

Not all Pulse Cannon hit the right target... since mistake is always a big possibility

Those things produced huge fire in the cities, and since it was launched at night many people was taken unprepared while they were asleep.

Saluti
Old July 9, 2002, 16:56   #81
The Bloody Baro
Prince

Due to the end of Fascist regime in Mexico all units will be shipped home immediatly. Execpt for the 3rd Army group which will stay behind to enforce the new democratic nation of Mexico.
Old July 9, 2002, 16:58   #82
Giovanni Wine
King

The new temporary leader of Mexico!
Rebel Paulo Gonzalez.
Ask for Mexico for a peace table in Porto Alegre (Brasil) The reason of the piccking of that city is cause it is a neutral city, in a neutral (to the conflict) nation.

These are the points signed by Gonzalez.

Democratic Government (yes)
EPA Garrison to protect this gov't (yes, but they must leave after 5 years/60 days)

then we ask to:
keep the Army to a Medium size
keep the Navy to a Medium size
keep the Air Force to a Small size

As we have no Space fleet, we don't know what you want from us.

(Note that Rebels don't know about the Mero Mero's.... and the people who knows, don't say a word about it.
No other nation knows about Mero Mero's since it always been a very secret project)

Saluti
Old July 9, 2002, 17:08   #83
The Bloody Baro
Prince

The EPA agrees to all requests by the new democratic government however we may withdraw the 3rd army earlier should another conflict arise. Also should a problem erupt the EPA may send addtional forces to support the new democratic government.
Old July 9, 2002, 17:11   #84
The Bloody Baro
Prince

((OOC: Hurray the first war I've won in my NES career. I will be on my death bed and I will still remember it. Thats kinda sick
Old July 9, 2002, 17:28   #85
Metaliturtle
staff
King

((OOC: that's cuz every other time you've ticked me off ))
Old July 9, 2002, 18:38   #86
The Bloody Baro
Prince

The EMCF have reached the moon. They are constructing cities and military installtions.

Time= 1year/ 12 days.
Old July 9, 2002, 20:27   #87
Jonny

To EPA:

You were going to give us technology that would allow us to upgrade our space fleet to small in one month if we signed an Alliance against Fascist Mexico. However, by the time we agreed, the war was basically over. Will you still give us the tech, or is the deal off?

If the deal is off, do you have a different proposal?
Old July 9, 2002, 20:39   #88
The Bloody Baro
Prince

We of course will give you the tech. However which one do you want? We have personal space combat suits for boarding operations or a cloaking device.
Old July 9, 2002, 21:40   #89
ChaotikVisions
Civilization IV Creators
Prince

Hello.
OOC: Anyone have China yet? Asking real quick before I post anything on it, don't want to get stuff confused. Read through the stuff and I didn't see China, double checking to be sure.
Old July 9, 2002, 21:44   #90
Metaliturtle
staff
King

nobody has china