Old July 11, 2002, 08:10   #121
SKILORD
Never Ending StoriesCivilization III MultiplayerApolyton Storywriters' Guild
King

Local Time: 03:47
Local Date: November 1, 2010
((OOC: I think this is the closest thing to a heir to Ad Infinitum good kob Giovanni))
Old July 11, 2002, 08:19   #122
SKILORD
King

"The Seige of Havana has begun! NAF forces have encircled the capital of Cuba and have shelled it, demanding that Fidel (still alive, i think the man's immortal) surrender the city. the few remaining armed forces in the countryside are being pursued by our proton tanks and aircraft strafe the city,"the newscaster turned and looked back, shocked," This just in, General Ullyssies Excalibur has ordered paratroopers into the city, they're dropping now and proton cannons are making huge holes in the wall. The General wants this fught over! he'll either be a hero or a madman for this."
Old July 11, 2002, 08:22   #123
Giovanni Wine
NationStatesNever Ending Stories
King

Local Time: 04:47
Quote:
Originally posted by SKILORD
((OOC: I think this is the closest thing to a heir to Ad Infinitum good kob Giovanni))
OOC. Thanks SKILORD, that's a big compliment!
Espacially since when I thought of this NES I was completely drunk!
That's what GDNES stand for: Giovanni's Drunk NES

Saluti
"If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
"In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio
Old July 11, 2002, 08:48   #124
civman2000
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesDiplomacyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 21:47
Local Date: October 31, 2010
I'll take Brazil. Where is the most recent map?

"This should be the question they ask you before you get to vote. If you answer 'no', then they brand you with a giant red 'I' on your forehead and you are forever barred from taking part in the electoral process again."--KrazyHorse
"I'm so very glad KH is Canadian."--Donegeal
Old July 11, 2002, 08:59   #125
SKILORD
King

he's back! Yippe!

wherever it is it had best show the extermination of Cuba.
Old July 11, 2002, 09:27   #126
Giovanni Wine
King

Quote:
Originally posted by SKILORD
he's back! Yippe!

wherever it is it had best show the extermination of Cuba.
OOC: Did you conquer Cuba.... or simply install a puppet gov't there?

Saluti
"If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
Old July 11, 2002, 09:55   #127
SKILORD
King

Cuba:
Will be Administered directly by the North American Federation for One Full year.
If at that time the cuban people pose no threat to the space fareing nations of the world they will be allowed "self governance" by a NAF prepared democratic system.
Hati will remain a NAF province indefinately.
Nuevo Caribea is being outfitted with cloaking devices (1 for each small section of her hull) and reoutfitted for millitary research she is on her way to orbit around an undisclosed planet.
Fidel Castro, being Immortal, is being sent into exile on an undisclosed planet.
Old July 11, 2002, 10:07   #128
Jonny
Civilization III Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesGalCiv Apolyton EmpireC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC3CDG The Lost Boys

Local Time: 22:47
Peruvian News Alert

Tragedy has struck today in the Peruvian Air Force. Several fighters performing a routine patrol on the Peruvian-Australian border today were shot down by missiles, launched from an unidentified source.

The Peruivan Government belives that this was the evil work of the Australian fascism.

In a press conference today, Head Armed Forces Commander Juan Pedro said that he also believes that the Australians did it.

"The missiles were launched from the south," he said. "This makes us believe that the Australians shot down those pilots."

The remains of the planes are still being searched for. They were shot down over a mountainous area.
Old July 11, 2002, 10:12   #129
Jonny
Civilization III Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesGalCiv Apolyton EmpireC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC3CDG The Lost Boys

Peruvian Armed Forces Update

Army: Large
Navy: Small
Air Force: Medium
Space Fleet: Small
Nukes: Medium

Navy and Space Fleet upgrade to medium in 1 month.
Old July 11, 2002, 10:36   #130
SKILORD
King

double post
Old July 11, 2002, 10:36   #131
SKILORD
King

A new product was released by the NAF government today:

Space Beer, brewed from wheat designed specifically to grow on mars it comes rather cheaply and has got people throughout North America begging for more.

Exporting to japan and Europe by the end of the month.
Old July 11, 2002, 10:52   #132
Metaliturtle
staff
NationStatesApolyton Storywriters' GuildNever Ending StoriesCivilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization III MultiplayerAlpha Centauri PBEMPolyCast TeamBtS Tri-LeagueApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerDiploGamesCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG éirich tuireannApolyton UniversityCivilization II Succession GamesDiplomacyRise of Nations MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCiv4 SP Democracy GameSpore
King

Location: Even if you don't believe in Jesus he believes in you!
Since Japan will still unofficially be known as "party inc." even though the previous post was incorrect, we offer to mass produce this new space beer to incite drunkenness around the world
Old July 11, 2002, 10:59   #133
SKILORD
King

The NAF is sorry, but the space beer is produced on the NAF mars colonies.

It's also intended mostly to make the NAF some $

ooops! ignore! ignore!
Old July 11, 2002, 11:26   #134
The Bloody Baro
Prince

Local Time: 23:47
To Mexico: I am with drawing my troops and policies from Mexico. The treaty is completly null and void. For all I care your government may turn Fascist again. But know this, the EPA will not come running when your people suffer from TRUE tyranny. It seems that your people and the rest of the world cares not for the men that lost their lives so that you could have a democratic nation.

Yours in Disgust,
Baron Gustav Harkonnen

To China: I agree to your non-agression pact.

Yours in Fellowship,
Baron Gustav Harkonnen

((OOC: From now all my transmissions to other nations will end in a signature.))

Research
A new pocket stardestroyer which can out run capital ships and can out gun cruisers.
Time= 3 months / 3 days
A missle boat which carries a varity of missles [DUH!] whcih can decimate any capital ship.
Time= 2 months/ 2 days
An Interdictor which can track and out run any ship even in lightspeed.
Time = 4 months / 4 days
An EMP cannon that only shuts down weapon systems.
Time= 5 months / 5 days
A cloaking device that can be used on large space ships and space ships attempting light-speed.
Time=4 months / 4 days

A scanner to detect any and all cloaked space ships
Time= 5 months/ 5 days

Reactive Space armor that absorbs the destruction of the new powerful weapons in the present
Time= 6 months / 6 days
Old July 11, 2002, 12:23   #135
Giovanni Wine
King

Quote:
Originally posted by The Bloody Baro
To Mexico: I am with drawing my troops and policies from Mexico. The treaty is completly null and void. For all I care your government may turn Fascist again. But know this, the EPA will not come running when your people suffer from TRUE tyranny. It seems that your people and the rest of the world cares not for the men that lost their lives so that you could have a democratic nation.

Yours in Disgust,
Baron Gustav Harkonnen
To Europe: I hope you did not do that because of what the OPPOSITION said. The do not rapresent the majority, therefore, that is not what Mexico truly think.
"Mexico Today" (the newspaper) was just looking for scandals in order to sell more copies.
We are happy of you granting more freedom, and nulling the treaty, this was looked from us as an act of high respect, and trust.
But we sincerely hope our two governments can still work together in friendship.

Your friend:
President Paulo Gonzalez.

-------------------------------

As Paulo was writing the letter, a big demonstration was going on in the parlament, the DFF and the CPM managed to create a comune front, against the DL. The government party wanted to ask a loan to Europe in order to speed up the Reconstruction plans.
But both, CPM and DFF trusted Europe no more, and wanted to not ask a loan to any country.
It was difficult to find an acord over that, and in the meanwhile the works were not progressing.

Saluti
Old July 11, 2002, 13:01   #136
SKILORD
King

New Project:

Project: Army of Darkness (4 Months) [Secret]
Project: Personal Cloaking (3 Months)
Project: Invisible Man (5 Months) [Secret]
Old July 11, 2002, 15:30   #137
The Bloody Baro
Prince

The EPA will be adding some new items to its research along with the origanl research and projects

The mind dancers
Time= 6months/ 6days
The Death Eaters
Time= 5months/ 5days
" What you can't see can hurt you"
Time= 7months / 7days
Pain contral
Time= 5 months / 5 days
A new pocket stardestroyer which can out run capital ships and can out gun cruisers.
Time= 3 months / 3 days
A missle boat which carries a varity of missles [DUH!] whcih can decimate any capital ship.
Time= 2 months/ 2 days
Time = 4 months / 4 days
An EMP cannon that only shuts down weapon systems.
Time= 5 months / 5 days
A cloaking device that can be used on large space ships and space ships attempting light-speed.
Time=4 months / 4 days
Time= 5 months/ 5 days
Reactive Space armor that absorbs the destruction of the new powerful weapons in the present
Time= 6 months / 6 days
Old July 11, 2002, 16:36   #138
Metaliturtle
staff
NationStatesApolyton Storywriters' GuildNever Ending StoriesCivilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization III MultiplayerAlpha Centauri PBEMPolyCast TeamBtS Tri-LeagueApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerDiploGamesCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG éirich tuireannApolyton UniversityCivilization II Succession GamesDiplomacyRise of Nations MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCiv4 SP Democracy GameSpore
King

Japan takes Australian holdings in Asia, New Zealand prefers the Democratic rule and is contributing resources and manpower to the Japanese Army.
Old July 11, 2002, 16:37   #139
Metaliturtle
staff
King

REALITY POLICE I don't care who you are Baro, but there's gotta be a limit on the research, you've got waaaaaaaay too many things listed, it should be one at a time, Skilord, same goes for you only not so many a's in waaay
Old July 11, 2002, 16:53   #140
Jonny

King Bolivar was walking down the halls of his palace when he heard someone yell his name. It was Juan Pedro.

"What is it, Juan?"

"Sir, the expected attack on Australian territory by the Japanese, a.k.a. Party Inc., has commenced."

"Yes, I know we expected an attack by them and/or the other democratic nations against Australia, the stronghold of Fascism. Thank you for the news."

"But sir, we have an alliance with the Japanese. We should consider attacking Australia as well."

"Hmmm, it does make sense, and it would be a way to get revenge for them shooting down our aircraft. Juan, did we make preliminary plans for an Australian invasion in their South American territories?"

"Yes, sir, we did."

"Juan, place our armed forces into position for a possible attack against Australian South America."

"King, do you wish to launch the invasion at this time?"

"No. Wait a while. I want to see what our allies do. But be prepared to put the plan in motion at any time."

"Of course, sir." With that, Juan walked away, going to give the orders to the soldiers.
Old July 11, 2002, 17:19   #141
SKILORD
King

i only have 3 and 2 of them are interconnected (Invisible Man being an extension of Personal Cloaking)

Although he has waaaaaay too many ur right.
Old July 11, 2002, 23:24   #142
The Bloody Baro
Prince

((OOC: How many is reasonable?))
Old July 11, 2002, 23:26   #143
The Bloody Baro
Prince

((OOC: Well lets let Giovanni decide. If he says one than it'll be one but if he says 6,000 than it'll be 6,000))
Old July 11, 2002, 23:29   #144
Jonny

Royal Palace, Lima, Peru

"Sir!"

"What is it, Juan?"

"The Australians have destroyed another fighter."

"You can't be serious, Juan."

"I'm afraid I am, sir."

King Bolivar stood silent. To anyone looking at him, he appeared calm. But inside him, rage was boiling. Juan Pedro broke the silence.

"Are you alright, sir?"

"Those idiodic Australian Fascists will pay for this, mark my words. Start the offensive now!!"

"Right away, sir."

Juan walked briskly to his vid-screen, where he contacted his commanders in the field.

"Okay, men. The order to start the offensive has been given. Satellite surveillance shows not many armed forces in Australian South American territory.

Send ground forces to destroy all Anti-Air units and installations in the area, and start pushing south and claiming territory.

After the AA's are down, send all our bombers on bombing runs against Australian forts, supply depots, and other military targets. Have the 3rd, 4th, and 5th Fighter squadrons guard the bombers. Have the 1st and 2nd Fighter squadrons continue to guard our borders.

Have our ships bombard all military installations on the coast.

Have spacecraft bombard all major military installations in their territory with Pulse Cannon. Use Cloaking!"

The commanders gave a quick "Yes, sir" before the vid-link was closed.
Old July 12, 2002, 09:26   #145
The Bloody Baro
Prince

The EPA condemms Australia for its shooting down of the Peruvian aircraft.
Old July 12, 2002, 11:06   #146
SKILORD
King

The NAF is considering directly helping the Peruvians.
Old July 12, 2002, 12:04   #147
Giovanni Wine
King

OOC:
Yeah.... Metaliturtle you are right... he has too many.
Let's say that the maximum available is 5.

Of course... the more you have... the slower you are.
If you have just one... you'll be lightspeedmegahypersuper-fast.

If you have 5: you'll be a turtle

Fair enough?

Saluti
Old July 12, 2002, 20:15   #148
The Bloody Baro
Prince

Time= 2 months / 2 days
A missle boat [used in space] which carries a varity of missles [DUH!] whcih can decimate any capital ship.
Time= 1 months/ 1 days
Time = 3 months / 3 days
Time=3 months / 3 days
Time= 4 months/ 4 days

((OOC: Is that good?))

To Peruvain Government:

I have decided to support your campaign against the the fascists in Australia. I require nothing from you for this assistance.

Your Comrade in Arms,
Baron Gustav Harkonnen

To the Japanese a.k.a. " party inc. "

I request that you allow my troops and their naval transports to dock at your country so as they can assault the Australians.

Yours in Fellowship,
Baron Gustav Harkonnen

Military Actions

1. The carrier task forces Last Stand, Black Dawn, and Destruction are headed for Japan to dock and prepare for the invasion of Australia.
Time=2 months
2. The 3rd, 8th, 12th, and 23rd armies are headed for Japan along with the Carriers.
Time=2 months
3. The ISF stardestroyers launch a pulse cannon attack on Australia and light-speed to safety.
Old July 12, 2002, 22:02   #149
Jonny

To EPA: Thank you for your support against the Australian Fascists. You may use our ports, airfields, or bases for your assault of the Australians.
Old July 12, 2002, 22:28   #150
Jonny

Royal Palace, Lima, Peru

"Juan, do you have good news for me today?"

'Yes, I do, King; in fact, 2 good news items!"

"Good. Tell me."

"The first news is that our navy and space fleet have become medium in size."

"Very good. What is the other good news?"

"Our forces have met little resistance in Australian South America. We expect to take over Santiago, in former Chile, in about 1 to 2 months, and to take over all of Australian South America in 3 months. Then, we could possibly move on to taking Pacific islands owned by Australia."

"Very good, Juan. Dismissed."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Peruvian Armed Forces Status

Army: Large
Navy: Medium
Air Force: Medium
Space Fleet: Medium
Nukes: Medium