Old July 25, 2002, 13:31   #31
UnOrthOdOx
PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG Glory of WarApolyton Storywriters' GuildIron CiversApolytoners Hall of FameC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GamePolyCast TeamC4DG The Mercenary TeamC4WDG The Goonies
Emperor

Local Time: 22:35
Local Date: October 31, 2010
*UnOrthOdOx snickers as he watches GodKing dismantle the floor, and thinks that by the time GodKing finds the Romans, we will have all that nice Dye from the Americans to make some pretty cloth. Now, if we could only find some silk...

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old July 31, 2002, 06:59   #32
UnOrthOdOx
PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG Glory of WarApolyton Storywriters' GuildIron CiversApolytoners Hall of FameC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GamePolyCast TeamC4DG The Mercenary TeamC4WDG The Goonies
Emperor

Local Time: 22:35
Local Date: October 31, 2010
*UnOrthOdOx stands up on the dirt as the floor is now gone

Apparantly my other methods have been unsuccessful. Not only do we continue on this every other day pace, I am now at a loss as to how to continue produciton of my paper when I cannot keep up with the game. FOR THE LAST TIME SLOW DOWN. Even ministers replied wishing to this, and yet you continue. NINOT, listen to the people, they need rest. Allow them to celebrate their victory. I fear that should this pace continue, I may not be able to keep pace, and will be forced to not only cease production of the Gazette, but leave Apolytonia all together.

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby