Old July 20, 2002, 13:51   #1
LordImpact
Warlord

Local Time: 23:41
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Farewell
I went away to the Jersey shore for a week and I have just returned. I am happy to see that we have sucessfully switched over to a new government and that the game is progressing. I however, will not be able to continue to partake in this valuable experience. It seems that reality has come and smacked me in the face (again). I'll be leaving for college in a month, and I've decided to spend my days making lasting memories with friends I will most likely never see again after I leave. I really did enjoy my experiences participating in this wonderful community. I've been to many discussion forums, and this is the only one where I felt as if I had been accepted. I would like to thank everyone for the good time I had here, eventhough it lasted less than a month. Therefore I would like to have my name removed from the ambassador list, the potential justice list, and the citizen list. Hopefully this will help cut down on the number of non-participating citizens. I may check in from time to time, but it is doubtful that I will post or vote. We have progressed in such a way that I no longer consider this a game, but an experience. Our little "experiment" serves as proof that democracy can work. I hope the judicial system gets worked out, as it will be a valueable asset to our government as we progress through the centuries. Good luck to everyone. May Ra smile on Apolytonia and all who live under and serve her.

Adieu,
Impact
Old July 20, 2002, 14:04   #2
Jon Shafer
PtWDG RoleplayPtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG Neu DemogypticaInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG LegolandPtWDG Vox ControliPtWDG Glory of WarPtWDG2 SunshineApolyton UniversityC3CDG Desolation RowApolytoners Hall of FameCivilization IV CreatorsC4DG SarantiumApolyCon 06 ParticipantsPtWDG Lux Invicta
Firaxis Games Programmer/Designer

Local Time: 00:41
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Farewell, your presence will be missed.
Have fun, and good luck in college!
Old July 20, 2002, 22:17   #3
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 16:41
Local Date: November 1, 2010
You want to see those friends whilst you can, LordImpact - I know from experience that some of those friends you think you will see again are those you most likely never will.

Farewell, I hope you can occasionally drop in the odd post - help us out when we go awry. We will all remember your name, just in case....

And I agree - those RL countries could learn a lot from us!

So long, don't be a stranger now....

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!
Old July 20, 2002, 22:20   #4
Ninot
PtWDG RoleplayC4DG Sarantium
Emperor

You will be missed, I am sure.

Now.. thats one less candidate for the Judicial system

what? i got a job to do.

Good luck in all your endeavors LordImpact, and have a blast along the way!
Old July 20, 2002, 23:02   #5
Kloreep
C3CDG Team BabylonPtWDG LegolandInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

You'll be missed.

Your contributions have definitely enriched the demogame; thank you.