Old July 25, 2002, 09:22   #61
Hydey
Civilization II Democracy GameCivilization II Multiplayer
Emperor

Local Time: 14:44
Local Date: November 1, 2010
If your a god its no wonder I don't believe in them.

Hydey the no-limits man. :(
Old July 25, 2002, 09:49   #62
SlowwHand
inmate
Civilization II MultiplayerApolytoners Hall of FameGameLeague
Deity

Local Time: 23:44
Local Date: October 31, 2010
What the hell is this? I dropped in on League, and what do I find? More lies from Happyass.
I haven't played "League" in a couple of years.

Player Score
Rank Username Before After Change Status
1 SeanL 2686 2730 +44
2 l3lood Oath 1989 1997 +8
3 SlowwHand 861 971 +110
4 DankMaster 721 788 +67
5 Bartens 871 838 -33
6 Spartan 904 811 -93 Disputed
7 Kuja 779 676 -103 Disputed
Old July 25, 2002, 09:52   #63
SlowwHand
inmate
Deity

Sean/Eyes/Happyass; habitual liar, fraud, and fake.
Old July 25, 2002, 11:31   #64
DrFell
Civilization II Multiplayer
King

Local Time: 05:44
Not as if anyone looks at or cares about the old GL site anyway. Even the forums are gone now.
Old July 25, 2002, 11:52   #65
HappySunShine
Civilization III MultiplayerCivilization II Multiplayer
Warlord

Nobody cares about GL, I for one haven't visited the site since like March or something. THis is old news. Keep digging bud.

"I distinctly remember you being referred to as 16 years old sometime last year on CFC. Maybe it's just the way you act?"

Nope, I'm 20. And if that was supposed to be an insult then you need to toughen up a bit.

"*Mommy's Voice* "You are so CUTE... And so CONFIDENT too" "

I'm sorry, I'm just not following on that one.

"Thanks for the grammar lesson... BTW, the mirror theory was a made up thing, hence the next to it. BUT, you claim to be in college, so you should have known that."

I'm not going to college to be come a pyschologist and unlike some people I don't try to pretend to be something I'm not. Again, your attacks are weak and without substance.

"Something you wouldn't understand, or say that it's not a word. Modesty"

I never said I was modest nor do I want to be modest. If I were modest then there would be nobody here to start threads like this now would there? Then people like you wouldn't be able to have a chance to try to be a hero. Key word there is try though.

"Sure, and I hit 73 homeruns last year. Talk is cheap. PM me a link and put your money where your mouth is <------- That is a saying that means to "prove it" (Just in case you didn't get it )"

http://www.unf.edu/sports/tennis/index.html Look for my name in there in the coming months. I can tell you were completely not expecting something like this since your only comeback is to try to disprove it. You also don't offer anything of your own so I can only conclude that you can't back up your previous words.

"Uh, I think everyone has had to pop a few in their time, but thankfully for me, that time is over... Too bad about you though... Don't be jealous, and PLEASE don't be bitter about it!"

I've heard better from 12 year olds. Would you like to start with the I'm rubber you're glue bit?

"I am not trying to have a popularity contest with you, because I can't win against the oddity and humor that is "Eyes". But I can tell you that I'm bored, had a few extra hours between shifts, and thought I'd try to help you out by giving you some advice... Perhaps I could have turned a young life around... *sniff*"

You completely contradict yourself both in words and action. The only one who needs help here is you. Did you expect all of apolyton to rally behind you in your quest to bring down the evil eyes? You are pathetic and as this little conversation of ours go on it only becomes more clear. And since this conversation has been going on for a couple of days I'd say this wasn't something done between shifts. Your attacks have become redundant and in many cases can be compared to that of a 12 year old. You have become exactly what you tried to portray me as.

"I guess I'll never know? Besides, if you are so willing to brush off my comments as moronic, you perhaps should re-examine why you are on a computer (while located in Florida with all that heat you are bragging about) when you could be outside getting a tan, or playing some tennis *yeah right* See, at THIS moment, I have nothing better to do than toy with your sensitive feelings."

Sensitive feelings? Come on, that attack doesn't even fit my personality. I'm on here pissing off everyone I possibly can and you're talking about my sensitive feelings. What a joke. In about a month my name will be added to the roster of the link I gave you. If the very best you can do is try to disprove me then you have already lost.
Old July 25, 2002, 11:52   #66
SlowwHand
inmate
Deity

This fake game report was filed in April, Fell.
I care. It adds to the validity of the statement that Eyes is a punk.
Odd that you're involved, yet saying it "doesn't matter".
Other odd things happening too, but as I can't prove, I can't say.
But the timing of these "strange things" is...strange.
Old July 25, 2002, 11:56   #67
HappySunShine
Warlord

"This fake game report was filed in April, Fell.
I care. It adds to the validity of the statement that Eyes is a punk.
Odd that you're involved, yet saying it "doesn't matter".
Other odd things happening too, but as I can't prove, I can't say.
But the timing of these "strange things" is...strange."

HAHAHA!!! Sounds like you're predicting the coming of the apocalypse.
Old July 25, 2002, 12:07   #68
SlowwHand
inmate
Deity

You're a *****. I imagine you know very well what I'm talking about.
Old July 25, 2002, 13:37   #69
Flatlander Fox
Prince

I try to rally no one, just trying to help someone who needs it.

My question is: If you are on a full scholarship for tennis, why are you not mentioned ANYWHERE on the link you gave me? Anywhere? Wait a few months and you'll see, blah blah blah blah. Sounds like everything else you say.

Lies by Eyes... Becoming a habit huh? I hope you only do it over the computer, instead of taking that personna into real life...

Your sensitivity is noted by the fact that no one can get the last word with you. You continually need to come back and "try" and rub it in. Which tells me that you have some emotional issues... Perhaps you should seek help.

My "shifts" are pretty long, and since you really don't know what I do, and no one can believe a word you say about what you are (or aren't) doing, I guess we can only go on this: I do all of this (Civ, Character analysis) for fun in my spare time, you do all of this for the validation that you are good at "something".

You need that validation, which is why your checkered past is so telling. You will do ANYTHING to appear as if you are winning, which makes you anything but a god.

More like a depressed teen with a few issues... PM me if you need any extra help, I can possibly help you out of this difficult time.
Old July 25, 2002, 13:52   #70
AlexanderCaesar
Settler

Other than the zone, where is a place to meet decent players for games?
Old July 25, 2002, 13:53   #71
SlowwHand
inmate
Deity

Issues? He has more issues than Reader's Digest.
Old July 25, 2002, 13:56   #72
SlowwHand
inmate
Deity

Well it sure as Hell isn't the Zone. Grab some ICQ numbers from here.
Old July 25, 2002, 14:09   #73
HappySunShine
Warlord

It's more like a month. And if you're too stupid to figure out that page is from last year and hasn't been updated yet for the coming season then there is nothing I can do for you. I'm going to laugh my ass off in about a month, can't wait to see your reply.

"Your sensitivity is noted by the fact that no one can get the last word with you. You continually need to come back and "try" and rub it in. Which tells me that you have some emotional issues... Perhaps you should seek help."

I see, so your responding isn't trying to get the last word it is an educated well thought out defense, right? I guess I should just stop posting so I can be more mature and let you have the last word. You are such a genius. Your whole basis for everything you say is about emotional issues and getting help...still trying to pretend you're a psychologist instead of the guy that pumps my gas?

"My "shifts" are pretty long, and since you really don't know what I do, and no one can believe a word you say about what you are (or aren't) doing, I guess we can only go on this: I do all of this (Civ, Character analysis) for fun in my spare time, you do all of this for the validation that you are good at "something"."

I see, I come on here then because I have no life and I need to feel like I'm good at something whereas you come on here because you are so awesome and you have fun with this. Amazing. I had no idea you were so cool Mr. I try to act like a psychologist when I'm really not and my only attack is to say you have problems and have zits.

"More like a depressed teen with a few issues... PM me if you need any extra help, I can possibly help you out of this difficult time."

Last time I checked 20 isn't a teen, do you have problems with reading too? And you've used that same line in every single one of your posts. Try a little originality.
Old July 25, 2002, 14:13   #74
Ming
lifer
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerPolyCast TeamCivilization IV: MultiplayerApolytoners Hall of Fame
Retired

While this is all "VERY ENTERTAINING"... Why doesn't EVERYBODY chill on the personal insults
Old July 25, 2002, 14:25   #75
rah
lifer
Apolytoners Hall of FameCivilization IV: Multiplayer
Just another peon

While this is some funny stuff, I think it stopped going anywhere a few posts ago.

But for my unwanted 2 cents What the heck

1. I thought is was pretty much commonly known here that he is a Tennis player. I have seen nothing here to prove that wrong. So I'm willing to bet that he gets one heck of a lot more exercise that I do. (getting old sucks) I think you should probably not challange him on this one, because you'll look foolish in the end.

2. 20 isn't that far removed from 19.
In fact 20 is about that age when you know and are sure of everything. I remember and miss the confidence provided by the knowledge that you are always right and everyone else is wrong. Fortunately for the world and for us at Apolyton, every year after that brings some doubt, which will grow as time goes by. Eventually it becomes wisdom. (now what did this have to do with it, I have no clue, but I thought it sounded good )

3. Slow, were you ever ranked third in any of the rankings? (serioius question) That would surprise me.

4. Making fun of people's bodily functions is probably best left to my younger nephews.
Old July 25, 2002, 23:19   #76
Flatlander Fox
Prince

I'll play nice.

If he is a tennis player, good deal... At least he isn't a pasty faced computer "god" like many I've met on the 'net...

Getting old does suck. But being young, and feeling old is much worse.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings Eyes...
Old July 26, 2002, 00:54   #77
Alexander's Horse
Civilization II MultiplayerApolytoners Hall of Fame
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Ming
While this is all "VERY ENTERTAINING"... Why doesn't EVERYBODY chill on the personal insults
Damn - I was going to post this thread should be retitled "Yes, I am a f*ckwit, why do you ask?" but I can't now

*waits patiently for some stupid literalist American to come in and post that I just did*

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?
Old July 26, 2002, 04:33   #78
Hydey
Civilization II Democracy GameCivilization II Multiplayer
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Alexander's Horse

Damn - I was going to post this thread should be retitled "Yes, I am a f*ckwit, why do you ask?" but I can't now
Funny I read the title that way as it is.

Hydey the no-limits man. :(
Old July 29, 2002, 19:36   #79
SlowwHand
inmate
Deity

Oh,oh ! I just remembered something, that made me think of something.
Yeah, you remind me of a god. A goddamned jackass.
Old July 29, 2002, 19:41   #80
Alexander's Horse
Civilization II MultiplayerApolytoners Hall of Fame
Deity

"Yes, I am a god, why do you ask?"

Anyone remember that song, "yes sir, I can boogy."

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?
Old July 29, 2002, 20:08   #81
SlowwHand
inmate