Old July 24, 2002, 09:07   #1
civman2000
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesDiplomacyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 22:54
Local Date: October 31, 2010
i'm leaving again
I pmed cbraund but he hasnt responded and hasnt been posting, i think he's on vacation. I'm leaving on vacation the 28th and coming back the 11th. Anyone want to run the contest while i'm gone?

"This should be the question they ask you before you get to vote. If you answer 'no', then they brand you with a giant red 'I' on your forehead and you are forever barred from taking part in the electoral process again."--KrazyHorse
"I'm so very glad KH is Canadian."--Donegeal
Old July 24, 2002, 11:26   #2
Space05us
King

Local Time: 16:54
Local Date: November 1, 2010
you leave in 4 days and come back the day before school starts for me not that it matters but...
Old July 26, 2002, 18:59   #3
DarkCloud
staff
NationStatesAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamPolyCast TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildAge of Nations TeamApolytoners Hall of Fame

Local Time: 04:54
I should be able to... Although I don't know about the week of the 5-11th I can run it until then if you need me to, however
Old July 26, 2002, 21:33   #4
civman2000
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesDiplomacyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

erg...at the rate it's going now it might be better to just let nominations keep coming slowly and pick it up again when i get back...

"This should be the question they ask you before you get to vote. If you answer 'no', then they brand you with a giant red 'I' on your forehead and you are forever barred from taking part in the electoral process again."--KrazyHorse
"I'm so very glad KH is Canadian."--Donegeal
Old July 27, 2002, 14:00   #5
cbraund
Prince

Civman: I tried to reply but your PM box was full.

Anyway, I'm afraid I can't do it, I haven't time at the moment, the UKNES3 takes up what little time I have(haven't even had time to add to DG5 ).

Have a good time!

Chris
Old July 27, 2002, 14:39   #6
DarkCloud
staff
NationStatesAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamPolyCast TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildAge of Nations TeamApolytoners Hall of Fame

What's strange is that we had many new storries submitted a few days ago, but no nominations?

oh well
Old July 27, 2002, 18:22   #7
ChrisiusMaximus
Civilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Blood Oath HordeC4DG The HordeC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GameCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG éirich tuireann
Emperor

Local Time: 05:54
You should check again for I Chrisius Maximus have nominated 1 story and The Guitarist has nominated 2 others.
A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.
Old July 27, 2002, 18:32   #8
TheGuitarist
Warlord

Local Time: 23:54
Yes indeed, Chrisius, but our nominations have yet to be seconded...
Old July 27, 2002, 21:02   #9
TheGuitarist
Warlord

Local Time: 23:54
Ah! The fellow known as cbraund has seconded our nominations!

Finally the contest can begin!
Old August 5, 2002, 21:19   #10
Kramerman
Prince

wow, its a good thing I can have a custom avatar now, otherwise we would have four identical Legionaries in a row. Im just now gettin back from my fathers from vacation and should have more time, at least until school startin mid August, to participate in the stories forum. I look forward to reading the stories posted in my absence and nominating the best for the contest
Old August 6, 2002, 15:42   #11
ChrisiusMaximus
Civilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Blood Oath HordeC4DG The HordeC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GameCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG éirich tuireann
Emperor

Local Time: 05:54
Actually only three of us 2 of the above posts are from the one and only The Guitarist.Also our flags are different.

BTW think Epic Tale Of Navalon is great!!
A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.
Old August 6, 2002, 16:27   #12
Kramerman
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisiusMaximus
Actually only three of us 2 of the above posts are from the one and only The Guitarist.Also our flags are different.

BTW think Epic Tale Of Navalon is great!!
Ah yes, thank you. I dunno if you had seen it before i updated it, finally. Took me much longer than I told everyone, I feel quite bad...