Old October 22, 2002, 14:12   #181
FlameFlash
Call to Power PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMMacACDG PeaceCall To Power SuperLeagueACDG3 Data AngelsCall to Power MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerC4BtSDG Team Banana
Emperor

Local Time: 23:31
Local Date: October 31, 2010
*nods* I'd thought it was a dead coalition when I proposed that, so I'll withdraw my proposal.

As always, will play after work. I wonder if I'll ever be able to turn that the other way...
Old December 16, 2002, 18:27   #182
AdamTG02
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Data AngelsC4WDG Delian LeagueC4BtSDG Rabbits of Caerbannog
Prince

Local Time: 01:31
Local Date: November 1, 2010
GeneralTacticus has left the EDP to join the new Democratic Libertarian party; the memberlist has been updated.
Old December 16, 2002, 21:33   #183
FlameFlash
Call to Power PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMMacACDG PeaceCall To Power SuperLeagueACDG3 Data AngelsCall to Power MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerC4BtSDG Team Banana
Emperor

Say it ain't so!

As always, will play after work. I wonder if I'll ever be able to turn that the other way...
Old December 16, 2002, 21:57   #184
Method
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

Local Time: 02:31
you didn't know? phew, that's old news....
Old December 16, 2002, 22:02   #185
FlameFlash
Emperor

/me shrugs...

That's what I get for hanging out in the Rec Commons all day...

Old December 17, 2002, 01:36   #186
GeneralTacticus
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMPtWDG RoleplayNationStatesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Local Time: 16:31
12 day old news, to be precise. Are you telling me you didn't notice the change in my sig in the Alien Waterworld thread?
Old December 17, 2002, 06:53   #187
Hercules
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG3 GaiansC4DG VoxC4WDG éirich tuireannC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansBtS Tri-LeagueC4BtSDG TemplarsACDG PeaceACDG3 Data Angels
Deity

Local Time: 06:31
Is this all. I thought something exciting was happening here after months of hibernation.
Old December 17, 2002, 11:47   #188
FlameFlash
Emperor

Nope, GT... I guess I don't pay attention too well...

Old December 18, 2002, 08:51   #189
Drogue
staff
Alpha Centauri PBEMNationStatesACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 SpartansACDG3 MorganACDG3 Data AngelsPolyCast TeamC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNsACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Apolyton Knight (Off-Topic Co-Moderator)

Local Time: 05:31
Is the EDP becoming active again? Is this the first sign a return to the old party system?

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Last edited by Drogue; December 18, 2002 at 09:04.
Old December 18, 2002, 13:40   #190
AdamTG02
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Data AngelsC4WDG Delian LeagueC4BtSDG Rabbits of Caerbannog
Prince

Local Time: 01:31
Given the recent activity of the DLP and the STEP, we're considering it. However, I still don't want to place too much emphasis on party divisions. Our interest is to get a policy through that values science and exploration. As to how to do that, returning to the party system may or may not be the best way.
Old December 18, 2002, 13:49   #191
Drogue
staff
Alpha Centauri PBEMNationStatesACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 SpartansACDG3 MorganACDG3 Data AngelsPolyCast TeamC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNsACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness

I think they're policies that are well catered for personally. Both the DLP (in a FM way) and STEP (In wanting explore techs, and having the current DEI ) are for research.

Good luck if you do return, makes for an interesting game IMHO.

Old December 18, 2002, 16:50   #192
Voltaire
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessNever Ending StoriesC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Human Hive
King

Local Time: 22:31
It would be nice if the old parties came back, we need more diversity on our political stage.

Besides we can again get the old parties active, the CDC would be back. And I can resume my plans for global domination , opps I mean world peace.
Old December 19, 2002, 04:42   #193
Drogue
staff

I wasn't here when we had the old parties, so who is in the CDC? And was ACE the other coalision? I don't think we should start all the parties up necessarily, but a few more would give us more diversity.

Old December 19, 2002, 04:54   #194
GeneralTacticus
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMPtWDG RoleplayNationStatesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

The CCCP, LSD, and EDP IIRC. And yes, the ACE was the other coalition, but it fell apart because it ended up with only 1 active member, leaving it kind of defunct.
Old December 19, 2002, 17:44   #195
Method
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

ACE was a coalition between the hawks (warmongering party immigrated from the C3DG...none of them knew how to play SMAC so they left) the fundamentalists, and TSA (lemmy's scientific party)
Old December 19, 2002, 17:47   #196
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 07:31
Wow. I had already forgotten it was Lemmy who started TSA.
Old December 19, 2002, 17:55   #197
Method
Emperor

haon gave it a swift kick in the ass (new name, new agenda) then left....it was never that popular. too bad, i liked it, and had i not been in a party at the time, i'd have joined it.
Old December 19, 2002, 18:10   #198
Drogue
staff

Hmmm, the famed 'axis of evil'? Are they going to return?

Old December 19, 2002, 18:22   #199
Method
Emperor

doubt it, since lemmy's the only member
Old December 19, 2002, 23:44   #200
GeneralTacticus
Emperor

I thought he dissolved it?