Old August 4, 2002, 23:31   #1
ThaddeusAlexander
Prince

Local Time: 00:32
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Tacticus Alexandrius
Anybody remember me?? lol ...

You know what? Tacticus Alexandrius will be up again soon!!

Now I KNOW I've been away for a long time ... its been a spiritual journey or something like that, I've been away from computer gaming for a while. But hearing about the new add-on to Civ3 coming out in the winter has sparked my interest again. Mind you, I've never lost faith in Civ3, just no time really!!

ANYway, I have the other map done but instead of posting them all here and wasting Apolyton's webspace, I'll simply be posting links to my site where you can download a bunch of my maps and mods and stuff like that, but for Civ3 (I'm putting away the old Tacticus Alexandrius site that was devoted to CTP2 and replacing it with something MUCH different Something I think everyone will like).

The new site will have the same Scribe's Book which is responsible for literally hundreds of e-mails of praise since the site went up many years ago now. When Civ3 came out I was flooded with e-mails again wondering if I'd continue my site with Civ3 but i had to decline for reasons both personal and for sheer lack of time.

Now, I DO HAVE TIME!! And Tacticus Alexandrius will be better than ever. Now equipped with web-building knowledge of Flash animation and the like I'm going to make a website that is both visually appealing, informative and fun, but most importantly, something you'll hopefully find yourself checking every day as I aim to update my Scribe's book daily. I also plan on forums and a chat section, download sections, useful links and much much more.

Even though this might be starting to sound like a sales pitch, its not .... my site are always non-profit So you'll never have to worry about annoying banners, pop-ups and all the rest of the junk you hate the net for.

.... But then again, is selling out all that bad? hehe, no i'm just joking

So I'll keep everyone posted about the site but I don't think it'll be up for another month or so (that is, september/october 2002), giving it some time to settle in before the official launch of Play the World.

Hope to see you all there!
~Alex (aka Thaddeus Alexander)

P.S. Thank you all for your comments on my maps and for supporting my last silly little site. All the work I do is because of your support because Lord knows I'm not gettin' paid for it
Old August 4, 2002, 23:33   #2
ThaddeusAlexander
Prince

Local Time: 00:32
Just in case you were curious, here is the link to the old site, which can also be accessed through Apolyton's links section.

http://www.angelfire.com/games3/TacticusAlexandrius/

Of course, there's nothing new on it ... i haven't touched in in a long time. The only change that will occur will be in the near future ... adding a big link to my new site's home

~A.
Old May 13, 2003, 00:39   #3
Senor Llera
Settler

Local Time: 05:32
Thanks..........
Thanks. Thats good to know.
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	radical.jpg
Views:	46