Old August 19, 2002, 19:52   #121
jdd2007
NationStates
King

Local Time: 01:58
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Ottomans have given Greece almost autonomy, but it still wants the peninsula. Ottoman supports the UDE with $ and its military might. To Athens: You may sign a permanent alliance with the UDE if you want, but it would not be in anyones best interests for you to become part of that country. WE PROTEST

ooc: school starts tomorow, so lets *try* not have this go so fast.
Old August 19, 2002, 22:00   #122
Space05us
King

Local Time: 17:58
NAF high council catches word of the bio-chemical weapons being used in Asia. All forces in China immeadiatly jump into the Ottomans band wagon, they sieze control of all Chinese bases. which they then hand control over to the Ottomans.
A formal letter of apology is sent to the Ottomans and Russia.

To South America: Dude! peace man, c'mon!
Old August 19, 2002, 23:55   #123
Jonny
Civilization III Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesGalCiv Apolyton EmpireC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC3CDG The Lost Boys

Local Time: 00:58
To NAF: OK, we will sign a peace treaty.
Old August 20, 2002, 00:11   #124
Jonny
Civilization III Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesGalCiv Apolyton EmpireC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC3CDG The Lost Boys

An announcement from the Brazillian President:

Brazil is tired of China commiting atrocious acts, from the bio-chemical weapons to the suicide bomb armies. Such nations who commit such acts need to be taught a lesson, like the Russians and Ottomans already are. Since we are tired of Chinese atrocies, since our war with the NAF is over, and since Russia and the Ottomans are our friends and allies, we hereby declare war on the Chinese Empire.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The President was talking to the Supreme Military Commander in his palace after the announcement of war. They were talking about military plans to take against the Chinese.

The President began: "The Chinese have built an empire, as you can plainly see. If we are to weaken the Chinese, we are to dismantle their empire. May I suggest we start in New Zeland, and other parts of Oceania."

The SMC responded: "It seems like a good plan. After all, the Chinese possesions there will most likely be less defended than in the Chinese homeland. I will begin sending forces that way immediately, President."

"Oh, and one more thing," said the President. " Do leave a sufficent military force at home in South America, especially near the border with the NAF. Although we have just signed a peace treaty, they may try to use our war with China to their advantage, and strike while we are weaker at home. I don't think they would, but you just can't trust too many people in our world today."

"Of course, Sir."
Old August 20, 2002, 04:31   #125
Sheep
DiplomacyNever Ending StoriesNationStatesCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton University
King

Local Time: 15:58
Is anyone the Australian culural group??

If not I will take it,

If so I will be willing to take a European counrty off your hands

Someone will have to explain how this works tho

Email me at liammaddrell@hotmail.com
Old August 20, 2002, 06:06   #126
Sheep
DiplomacyNever Ending StoriesNationStatesCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton University
King

This is assuming I am the Oceanic people. If you will allow it I will also take a leadership role in a European country. As these two roles will never really intereact too much and can't possibly do each other much harm, you may find this not to be conflicting.

The majority Oceanic people erupt, no longer wishing to be under Chinese oppression, and demanding to no longer be used as guniea pigs for the Chinese chemical weapons program.

In the Pacific Islands, people burn efforgies of the Chinese leadership and announce succesion from the Empire. They begin to look towards the North American Federation for guidance as they too were once fooled by the Chinese. Local police and some local army units join this rebellion.

In New Zealand, local leaders begin to prepare for a posible Brazilian invasion. Although they wish for war not t come to their doorsteps they give the Brazilians their full confidence in delivering them from their oppressers the Chinnese. Local police are anxious

Throughout the Indonesian archipegilo, the Isalmic majority pledge allegence to the Ottoman Empire, as that empire is the protector of the Isalmic faith throughout the world. Local police are overun and Chinese armies are otherwise occupied

Meanwhile in the Philpines and in Indo-China demonstrations are put down by Chinese police, and loyal locals. They pledge allegience once more to the empire and ask all nations of the world to cease hostilities and to allow peace to return
Old August 20, 2002, 06:18   #127
trickey
Civilization III Democracy GameNever Ending StoriesRise of Nations MultiplayerPtWDG2 Cake or Death?
Prince

ooc: good job sheep, i think you know how it works just fine
Old August 20, 2002, 06:19   #128
Sheep
King

Last but not least terrorist cells are activating in the continet of Australia. The group Free Australia has claimed responsibilty. It has asked for independence from the Chinese Empire, and sets up a revolutionary council to vote on Australian matters. Although it nly controls territoy in the province of Victoria, most notably the major city of Melbourne, more and more Australians show affiliation with the new republic.

The new regime has kidnapped the entire Chinese population of Victoria, and has started executing one an hour until their demands are met. Also taken were a chemical weapon base, as well as military factories in Melborne

Their leader a Robert Hawke, has asked for a crusade against the Chinese. He demands independence be recognised and any Australians fighting in the Chinese army to be released. He futher asks for this independence to be recognised by the long time free and just nations of the world. He shows his wishes for peace by promising to destroy the chemical weapons if independence is achieved, but if China tries to re-enter Melbourne he will wipe Beijing, Shanghai and other Chinese centres out with the nerve gas.

Also Hawke requests any economic aid possible to allow for the defence of the new Republic and its social system.

Futhermore the Hawke government states it does not recognise the rebels in Turkmenstan and recognises any NAF take over of the Pacific Islands, a Brazilian occupation of New Zealand until they may decide to join the Republic or Brazil and an Ottoman annexation of the Indonesian archpegilo
Old August 20, 2002, 06:24   #129
Sheep
King

Thanks

the only reason I want independence for Australia is the fact that I'm Australian. I hope if China does fall that you continue on in another role
Old August 20, 2002, 07:57   #130
civman2000
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesDiplomacyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 23:58
Local Date: October 31, 2010
What European country would you like to be? I'd recommend anyone except France (currently isolationists) and Ireland (tiny and pathetic).

With new Ottoman support, the UDE declares war on GErmany!!!

Germany to Russia: I know I am fighting your fellow Communists. However, these communists will be your downfall. Their goal is to control all of Europe, which includes Russia. We would be content to gain enough space for the German people. The Chinese were your fellow communists, and yet you realized the Ottomans were a better ally. We are a better ally than the FEMTN.

Swiss elite alpine troopers successfully defend against FEMTN attacks!

The German army, being larger than the FEMTN's, has pushed into Yugoslavia. However, as the conquered territories begin to revolt, it is clear this will be a long, hard struggle....

The French navy moves to block any conflict between Germany and the UDE in the North Sea, fearing that if there actually was fighting in that war it would destabilize them.

"This should be the question they ask you before you get to vote. If you answer 'no', then they brand you with a giant red 'I' on your forehead and you are forever barred from taking part in the electoral process again."--KrazyHorse
"I'm so very glad KH is Canadian."--Donegeal
Old August 20, 2002, 08:00   #131
civman2000
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesDiplomacyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

oops, forgot the map:
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	map.gif
Views:	25
Size:	8.2 KB
ID:	22609  

"This should be the question they ask you before you get to vote. If you answer 'no', then they brand you with a giant red 'I' on your forehead and you are forever barred from taking part in the electoral process again."--KrazyHorse
Old August 20, 2002, 09:55   #132
Jonny

"FIRE!"

With that command, all of the battleship's very large guns fired at the Chinese fortress on the shore. With several more rounds of firing, the small and weak fort was completely destroyed.

The captain of the battleship got on his radio.

"This is the battleship Rio de Janerio to the transport Paraguay. Come in, Paraguay."

"Rio de Janerio, this is Paraguay."

"Paraguay, the Chinese fortress on the shore has been neutralized. It is now safe to land your forces."

"OK, thanks, Rio."

The transport approached the shore. It landed, and the marines and infantry and small artillery, the forces who were to establish a beachhead, unloaded on to the New Zeland shore.
Old August 20, 2002, 10:03   #133
Space05us
King

The NAF condemns the terrorist attacks in Austrailia. and urge the terrorists to take other measures to obtain thier freedom.

To Austrailia: We will not support your attampted Rebellion in any way, so long as they act as terrorists. If you hand over custody of the terrorists to us, we will send economic and military support.

To Brazil: We thank you kindly for your peace. Our forces will remain at the boarder though, just as yours do.

The NAF sends invasion forces to central mainland China, among these forces are found the common super power toys; Transports, Battleships, Cruisers, Destroyers, Subs, Aircraft Carriers, Marines, Mech inf, Armor, attack helicopters, Fighters, Fighter-bombers, attack aircraft, and of course MREs ((and yes im board at the moment)) The NAF forces secure the coastsline from North Vietnam to that little jutting thing across the bay from the Koreas.
NAF forces in the west ,along with cooperation from Ottoman forces, push back the Chinese line even more. ((im not familiar with the geography in Asia, in case you havent noticed yet))

Old August 20, 2002, 16:40   #134
civman2000
Emperor

The UDES Atlantis approached the French ships cautiously.

"Captain, they're demanding that we o back to London!"

"Froggy *ssholes," muttered the captain. "What does London say?"

"Just a minute....London is saying to continue forward. Lisbon and Madrid say to back down. Headquarters [UDE Headquarters in Lisbon] says to go back."

"Well headquarters has the final word. Turn the ship around!"

The UDE Fleets have found Frenh ships stopping them from attacking Germany wherever they go. The UDE has called this a "blockade" and an "act of war." The German navy has taken defensive positions and not run into this problem.

After the French refused to lift their blockade, Spanish troops crossed their border and headed towards Germany. France declared war and ambushed the troops. France has no choice but to ally with Germany...

a map will be posted when we get to the next page

Old August 20, 2002, 16:46   #135
jdd2007
NationStates
King

To UDE: We fully support your country and democratic ideals.

*Military aid to UDE stepped up*

To Brazil: Full alliance? Thanks a ton for your naval suppport.

*Trade between continents stepped up*

To Russia: Alliance? The war against China will end.

*A brand new, large, expensive embassy is constructed in Moscow. Spending millions of dollars, it is given air-tight security around the clock*

To China: If Japan and Oceania are given independance, we will spare your rapidly diminishing empire with one catch: Indonesia becomes Ottoman...

*Ottoman forces halt their advance and prepare for any counterattack*

To NAF: ...
Old August 20, 2002, 16:49   #136
jdd2007
NationStates
King

with the *very* recent events in Europe, the embassy in Rome urges Italy to declare war on France and Germany, promising them millions of dollars in aid.
Old August 20, 2002, 16:52   #137
jdd2007
NationStates
King

To Australia: The Ottoman government supports your efforts against China

To Japan: The Ottoman government supports your efforts against China
Old August 20, 2002, 17:19   #138
civman2000
Emperor

ummm, Italy is part of the FEMTN, and they are already at war with them. Just to clarify things if anyopne else is confused, a war of alliances is being fought in Europe: France and Germany vs the UDE and FEMTN

Old August 20, 2002, 17:36   #139
TheGuitarist
Warlord

(OOC: er, if you look at civman's most recent map, I already have Japan...)

To the Ottomans: I thought we already had an alliance. You can keep the war with China going as long as Russia isn't involved.

Russia sends approximately $1.2b to the FEMTN and the UDE. What a most unlikely alliance, I must note - communism and democracy fighting together - but no matter. Russia would consider aiding the FEMTN/UDE militarily in exchange for, say, Poland.

To Germany: No. Sorry.
Old August 20, 2002, 17:55   #140
civman2000
Emperor

The UDE rejects the russian offer. The FEMTN accepts....

It's more of a coalition against the common enemy of GErmany. When France wouldn't let UDE attack Germany, they endedup at war. France knew they needed an ally, so they turned to GErmany, because they had to common enemy of the UDE

Old August 20, 2002, 18:55   #141
trickey
Civilization III Democracy GameNever Ending StoriesRise of Nations MultiplayerPtWDG2 Cake or Death?
Prince

In an act of desperation, China drops bio-chemical bombs on the invading forces. All invading forces are desmated, but so is China. The streets are in panic, and everyone still alive (not many) are heading for foreign nations.

ooc: more of a story later, i have no time now.
Old August 20, 2002, 20:06   #142
jdd2007
NationStates
King

---OOC---

sorry about the confusion with Italy and Japan and stuff.

trickey: didnt you see the Ottoman proposal?

GuitarDude: yah, your right. we have an alliance. never mind then. well, just renew it. : )

To NAF leader (i think its Space05) how strong are your forces? i havent seen them in action much.
Old August 20, 2002, 20:20   #143
Space05us
King

luckily for about 24 guys the gas training payed off, unfortunatly however they are now stuck in Chinese prisons.

The NAF orders all subs to surface and fire thier missles at all known Chinese military installations, when those are gone they have orders to use thier remaining missles on any government buildings or economic centers; such as malls, gas stations, stock exchanges, etc... All aircraft off shore take part in the action and are given orders to do the same (with thier bombs instead of thier missles of course ) all naval vessels are moved into defensive postions and are ordered to keep moving.

a small riots break out in San Francisco and New York, they are suspected to have been started by Chinese nationalists living in the US
Old August 20, 2002, 20:23   #144
Space05us
King

To Ottoman leader dude Jdd2007:
they've been working with your forces at the front with China. but before that they were killing your men along with China. so I dont know how strong they are you tell me
Old August 20, 2002, 20:35   #145
Sonic
Warlord

Local Time: 07:58
Abdul-Khadafi condemns all actions against China. He also says all nations attacking Chinese people will pay dearly.

Several hours after these claims Ottoman army taken Ashgabat, city was already abandoned. However, just after army moved into the city, soldiers started to die. Only after a day it was investigated, that whole valley where city is built was contaminated with poison gas. Ottomans lost very much troops, almost all troops who fought against Turkmenistan. Their army was decreased from huge to large. Immidietly after that, Turkmen troops launched a counter attack and retaken most of lost lands and taken some more lands. Some Afghan radicals submits to Turkmen troops themselves, because Abdul-Khadaffi offered them high places in his government.

People of Ottoman empire requests something to do immidietly about Abdul-Khadaffi. Some man said the following:
"We can't let this happen, we can't let some rebels to destroy our empire"

Abdul-Khadafi to Ottoman Empire:
"Please recognise our independence and we will stop actions against you"
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	civnes.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	22635  
Old August 20, 2002, 20:48   #146
Space05us
King

The NAF condemns the action that Turkmenistan has taken and immeadiatly sends more forces to the Ottoman empire, along with MANY MANY top of the line gas masks. The way they are taking has been concealed.

The NAF starts giving gas masks to the public and informs them on proper use in case of a biological or chemical attack.

OOC: there is no way in HELL that one little vally filled with gas could deminish an entire army from Huge to Large, no one would send that many troops into one place. not to mention some people would die before others and they would get out of the vally really ****ing fast once that started to happen.
Old August 20, 2002, 21:25   #147
Sonic
Warlord

Local Time: 07:58
OOC: Does NAF also sends air force?
OK, whole army wasn't lowered but it still highly damaged Ottoman ability to fight against Turkmens (which was still low because of abscence of air force and most of troops fighting on Chinese border).
Old August 20, 2002, 22:46   #148
Jonny

"President!!!"

"What's the news, Commander?"

"China stopped our invasion, and the invasions by other countries with bio-chemical weapons. All invading forces were decimated, but China basically destroyed their nation in the process. Chinese people are fleeing the country, and some are taking refuge here."

"OK, here's what we should do: First, we need to send all the Chinese refugees back to China. A large influx of Chinese would do no good, neither in the short term or long term. The other refugees, such as Australians, New Zelanders, and Indonesians can stay here, for the time being. They will have their own homeland soon enough."

"Yes, I'll do that as soon as I can."

"Next, send another invasion force, a much larger one than last time. Be sure they have gas masks, and other equipment that will eliminate/lessen the effects of bio-chemical warfare. Take over all of Oceania, then head for mainland Asia. Oceania should be easy, the bio-chemical bombs they dropped almost completely killed all of their forces in the region."

"Of course, President."

"Also, start distributing gas masks to civilians, and instruct them on how to use them. The Chinese may use bio-chemical weapons on our civilian populations."

"Yes, sir."

"Oh, and one more thing: Continue research on the formerly postponed Project X."

"Project X?!? You can't be serious!!"

"Yes, I'm serious. Finish the research on Project X. If China wants to play dirty, we'll show them the true meaning of dirty."

"Right away, President."
Old August 20, 2002, 22:48   #149
Jonny

To Ottomans: We accept your proposal for a full alliance. Thank you.

To China and Turkmenistan: Stop the chemical warfare, OR ELSE!"
Old August 20, 2002, 23:29   #150
Sheep
King

In the Oceanic region more and more people have risen against the oppressors of China.

In New Zealand the citizenry have started gruiella action to futher the advantage of the invading Brazilian Empire. The look towards Brasillia in the hope that once liberated they will be able to join the new Republic of Australia.

Throoughout the Philipines and in Indo-China the citizens continue to support the Chinnese Empire. However seeing their ovelords losing a war on many fronts ask the leaders in Beijing to ask for peace, condem Turkemestan and cut their loses while they still have territory to rule.

On the Indenesian archipegilo, the resistance to Chinese rule has increased. As majority of the people their are Muslim they once more pledge allegience to the Ottoman Empire and ask for their salvation. However there is civil war in this region as Christian forces not wishing to replace the oppressive rule of China with the more oppressive rule of Turkey, continue to ask the New Republic of Australia for assistance. This is mainly centered on the islands of Timor, and New Guinea.

In the Pacific, the Islanders are looking more and more to the coalitian to assist them in their struggle against China. Majority of the leaders in this region have pleged allegience to the NAF.