Old August 20, 2002, 23:47   #151
Sheep
DiplomacyNever Ending StoriesNationStatesCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton University
King

Local Time: 15:58
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Robert Hawke, president of the New Australian Republic, declared independence from the Cinese Empire. This was made possible by the complete annihalation of the Chinnese army not loyal to the new regime. All Chinnese in Australia are now put into concentration camps to prevent aid to their motherland.

In a move to appese the NAF all terrorist actions have now ceased. This came about when the terrorist leader a one Paul Kemp was assasinated by Republican agents.
Any futher terroist acts carried out on Australian soil will meet the death penalty.

All Australian troops in the Chinnese army abroad have risen up and taken their bases. Majority of these are on the Russian border and they have commenced actions with the Russian army in border patrol, and to protect more citizens of the world falling in to the clutches of Beijing.

TO THE WORLD LEADERS The Republic of Australia has asked for all nations of the world to recognise its sovereignty and follow the Ottoman lead. It also request aid to help stabalise the devestated nation.

TO THE OTTOMANS The Republic has also insisted that Timor and New Guinea be annexed to its territory. These island are not a great loss to any future Ottoman gains, and are of a diffrent faith to the Islamic faith of Ankara. Also Australia requests aid. In return for this aid we will enter into a Mutual Defence Alliance with the Ottomans aiding them in struggles they may have in the future.

TO THE BRAZILIANS The Republic asks if it is all possible to conduct a vote on the future of New Zealand?

ooc: Nation: The Federal Republic of Australia
Govt: Federal Republic of 6 states and 7 territories
Leader: President
Army: Meduim, well trained (former Chinese soldiers and the Australian Liberation Army
Navy: Small (mainly the former Australian Costal Defence Force)
Air Force: Small (comprosing of 32 captured Chinese MiGs and an undertermined amount of old WW1 fighters left over from before Chinnese occupation)
Old August 20, 2002, 23:48   #152
Sheep
DiplomacyNever Ending StoriesNationStatesCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton University
King

Robert Hawke, president of the New Australian Republic, declared independence from the Cinese Empire. This was made possible by the complete annihalation of the Chinnese army not loyal to the new regime. All Chinnese in Australia are now put into concentration camps to prevent aid to their motherland.

In a move to appese the NAF all terrorist actions have now ceased. This came about when the terrorist leader a one Paul Kemp was assasinated by Republican agents.
Any futher terroist acts carried out on Australian soil will meet the death penalty.

All Australian troops in the Chinnese army abroad have risen up and taken their bases. Majority of these are on the Russian border and they have commenced actions with the Russian army in border patrol, and to protect more citizens of the world falling in to the clutches of Beijing.

TO THE WORLD LEADERS The Republic of Australia has asked for all nations of the world to recognise its sovereignty and follow the Ottoman lead. It also request aid to help stabalise the devestated nation.

TO THE OTTOMANS The Republic has also insisted that Timor and New Guinea be annexed to its territory. These island are not a great loss to any future Ottoman gains, and are of a diffrent faith to the Islamic faith of Ankara. Also Australia requests aid. In return for this aid we will enter into a Mutual Defence Alliance with the Ottomans aiding them in struggles they may have in the future.

TO THE BRAZILIANS The Republic asks if it is all possible to conduct a vote on the future of New Zealand?

ooc: Nation: The Federal Republic of Australia
Govt: Federal Republic of 6 states and 7 territories
Leader: President
Army: Meduim, well trained (former Chinese soldiers and the Australian Liberation Army
Navy: Small (mainly the former Australian Costal Defence Force)
Air Force: Small (comprosing of 32 captured Chinese MiGs and an undertermined amount of old WW1 fighters left over from before Chinnese occupation)
NB There are still the small catche of chemical weapons aimed at China until Chinese recognition of the Republic
Old August 20, 2002, 23:49   #153
Sheep
King

occ: sorry it must of posted twice don't know why,
Civman you choose the European power for us, so it don't destroy the balance all too much
Old August 21, 2002, 06:28   #154
Sonic
Warlord

Local Time: 07:58
Abdul-Khadafi of Turkmenistan to Australian people:
We do accept all muslims in Turkmenistan. If you want, you can go here. Unlike your home at Oceania, we currently maintain indpendence, although unrecognised.

Abdul-Khadafi started loosing lands to NAF, so he released a following statement to NAF:
Stop attack against us immidietly or we will force you to pray for me. Allah Akhbar!!!

Abdul-Khadafi to Ottomans:
Stop all attacks on us.

However, if all attacks on Turkmens would be stopped, they would be able to relocate resources on terrorism again.
Old August 21, 2002, 07:29   #155
civman2000
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesDiplomacyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 23:58
Local Date: October 31, 2010
OOC: For realism purposes, I have to assume the NAF took the Philippines and Taiwan, otherwise how sould they have secured the cosatline?

Sheep, you can be Germany for everything after this post.

Germany and france refuse to recognize Australia, the UDE nad FEMTN do.

German scientists have made a breakthrough in tank warfare. With new stronger and faster tanks, Germany has pushed back the FEMTN.

The UDE, with the aid of Freedom FIghters, have taken much of France. It is quite probable that France will join the UDE soon.

Ireland, having built up its military, invades Scotland! The British were totally unprepared, and most of Scotland has already fallen!

In response to the loss of scotland, and militant left-winger has been elected in England...

In Greece and Turkey, protestors demand a democratic government. They announce that they will begin terrorist operations if the Sultan does not step down by 2 am GMT tonight (=9pm EDT) [realtime]

map:
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	map.gif
Views:	45
Size:	8.2 KB
ID:	22663  

"This should be the question they ask you before you get to vote. If you answer 'no', then they brand you with a giant red 'I' on your forehead and you are forever barred from taking part in the electoral process again."--KrazyHorse
"I'm so very glad KH is Canadian."--Donegeal
Old August 21, 2002, 08:05   #156
Sonic
Warlord

Turkmenistan didn't recognised Australia and threatened Australians with terror acts.
Old August 22, 2002, 16:24   #157
civman2000
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesDiplomacyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

this is dead...

It's mostly because school is starting, probably. I know it's why I at least havent posted since yesterday morning...

"This should be the question they ask you before you get to vote. If you answer 'no', then they brand you with a giant red 'I' on your forehead and you are forever barred from taking part in the electoral process again."--KrazyHorse
Old August 22, 2002, 17:07   #158
jdd2007
NationStates
King

Local Time: 01:58
not dead as fas as i can see. also, what is up with all this suicide-bombing and poison-gas. lets be a little more realistic. the ottomans have been generous to greece. do you think they will kill themselves when they were happy with virtual-autonomy not that long ago.

*2 Ottoman tank divisons drive into Athens. As China is anarchy, Ottoman forces advance into the country, (with gas masks this time). After years of hard work (and much spending), the Ottoman is a respectable [OOC: medium] size and armed with the best planes in the world.*
Old August 22, 2002, 17:24   #159
trickey
Civilization III Democracy GameNever Ending StoriesRise of Nations MultiplayerPtWDG2 Cake or Death?
Prince

damn school, sheesh, who needs it
Old August 22, 2002, 19:23   #160
jdd2007
NationStates
King

*Ottoman forces complete their claiming of Turkmenstein. They show the world how brutally treated women were in the short time it was independant. This silences any remaining critics of the Ottoman campaign there. Some divisions stay to put down any uprisings, but the bulk of the army group there moves to the Chinese border.*

Ottoman Armed Forces:

51 Active Army Divisions Total

...6 throughout Africa
...3 in Greece
...8 throughout Arabia and India
...8 throughout Turkmenstein and surrounding provinces
...2 liberating Indonesia
...20 invading China
...4 scattered

25 Reserve Divisions

...2 in Madagascar
...5 in Arabia
...10 throughout Africa
...8 in Turkey

10 Air Wings

...1 Indian Wing
...2 African (Mediteranean (North) and Atlantic (Central/South)) Wings
...1 Turkish/Greek Wing
...1 Turkmeni Wing
...4 Chinese Wings
...1 Pacific (Indonesian) Wing

Last edited by jdd2007; August 22, 2002 at 19:35.
Old August 22, 2002, 19:50   #161
Space05us
King

Local Time: 17:58
ooc:no listing stuff, I remeber when I started that it killed the nes it was in. and yes school is a time and nes killer
Old August 22, 2002, 20:12   #162
Sonic
Warlord

Abdul-Khadafi is currently in unknown location. He is as some unofficial sources claims already in China. He released the following note:
Abdul-Khadafi to China:
Please give me political assylum in your country

People in Saudi Arabia celebrates victory over Turkmenistan and this raises popularity of air force project.

There are however still many remaining portions of former Turkmen army in the hills, so, air force will have what to do by searching them. MAFA planes are in unknown location. Possibly they are either destroyed, either in China, because all bigger airfields are already taken by Ottomn army. Women from Turkmenistan, who had to ran from country now are able to get back.

People of Turkmenistan are however waiting decitions of Ottoman government about the laws in Turkmenistan, whichstatus is still undetermined. Will Ottomans legalise radio, TV again? Will Ottomans ban raping/robbing/killing foreigners again? Will Ottomans abolish women slavery? Will Ottomans reorganise punishment system to jails from current one with dungeons and tortuing? Will Ottomans let still alive Russians to get back to cities from hills and if so, will Ottomans let them practice their religion? These are only a few of questions arising in most of Turkmen heads. Leader of Kazakhstan, now governor of autonomic region of Kazakhstan Suleiman Khomeini Al Quatar said whatever way will be choisen, Ottomans must use strong politics.
Reent polls in Turkmenistan showed the following results:

Should women be equal to men?
Yes, they should be completely equal - 22%
Men still should be higher than women, but could not harm them - 40%
Men should be able to harm women if situation demands that - 28%
Women should have no rights (current situation) - 10%

What justice system to use:
Completely democratic courts based on common western law - 27%
Courts, based on Shariat, but don't use tortuing as punishment - 26%
Courts, based on Shariat and use tortuing - 20%
Current situation should remain -27%

What kind of country would you like to be:
Part of major Ottoman empire - 17%
Part of Kazakhstani autonomic region - 23%
Turkmenistan should be autonomic region on its own - 27%
Turkmenistan should be independent country - 33%

Should radio and TV be legal again?
Yes - 62%
Yes, but only for news/religion purposes - 30%
No - 8%

Should we let rebels (mostly Russians) integrate back into society?
Yes, we should let them completely integrate - 10%
Yes, but they should be restricted from some jobs, etc. - 40%
No, we should exile them back to Russia - 35%
No, we should kill them all - 15%

Should we abolish laws allowing to harm foreigners?
Yes - 86%
No - 14%

End decition on all six questions depends only on leader of the Ottomans...
Old August 22, 2002, 23:13   #163
Jonny
Civilization III Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesGalCiv Apolyton EmpireC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC3CDG The Lost Boys

Local Time: 00:58
Brazil hereby recognizes the soverignity of the New Australian Republic. A vote was conducted in New Zeland, and the citizens decided to join the New Australian Republic. We hereby relinquish control of New Zeland to Australia. A small amount of our forces are remaning in the area, for peacekeeping purposes.
Old August 23, 2002, 01:51   #164
Sheep
King

In the New Australian Republic, Robert Hawke's party, the Freedom Party, has been swept into power in the new nations first elections. He acknowledges the New Zealand plebiscite to join the republic and has formally annexed the territory. However as the Australian Liberation Army is currnetly fighting the Chinese in Borneo, Sumatra, Java and Timor (all Indonesian islands). He has requested that the Brazilians aid him in the defence of the New Zealand people.

Throughout the Indonesian archipegilo the people erupt in rebellion. In an act to secure the homeland, it seems that Chinese troops are withdrwing form the area.

In the Pacific the islanders are now accomodating themselves to NAF rule. They hope they will reach statehood soon, and be able to participate in that great nations election system.

However in the Philipines the NAF is not having a good time of it. Many of the citizens have revolted and assasinations of high NAF officials have been carried out. The people of the Philipines demand to be returned to their mother country, China
Old August 23, 2002, 01:55   #165
Sheep
King

AUSTRALIA TO THE OTTOMAN EMPIRE As China continues to not recognise our independence, I have formally declared war against them. My moves into Indonesia is for Austrralian security, and any Muslim majorites will be returned to you asap

TO BRAZIL How about a Mutual Protection Pact, to ensure the continued co-operation of our two gret nations. As a token of goodwill I give you half of the captured Chinese bilogical weapons for your scientists to work on.
Old August 23, 2002, 02:11   #166
Sheep
King

In a attempt to secure a peace on the Western Front, the German Fuher has asked the UDE to cease hostilites. In his landmark speech, he has hinted that if the UDE accepts they can partition France off. 'If they wish they camn enter a full alliance with us. We have no use for a fully unified Europe and just wish for more living space for the German people. If the UDE desires they can join in on the destruction of the FETM who wishes to rule the whole of Europe like the misnamed 'EUROPEAN UNION'. If this goes ahead the line of control will probably be just south of Paris. Howver the UDE has yet to respond.

On the front with the FETM, the Germans keep pushing back the defenders. They have reached the border of the Otoman Empire, and only Italy and Albania remain unconquerd. The new tank indeed is working well.

GERMANY TO RUSSIA Do you accept a Non aggression pact, we have no desire for hostilities between our two gret nations.

GERMANY TO THE OTTOMANS Likewise, we have no need for the troublesome Greeks and would gladly help you in keeping them under your control. My opion at the moment is that they dont even deserve the autonomy that they posses

GERMANY TO THE NAF Would you like to enetr into an alliance. You could possibly take out the Claduillis remanats in Ireland whilst I could finish the liberation of Britain

GERMANY TO THE UDE How does the partion of France and an alliance against the UDE sound?
I would be willing to give you all of Italy in this deal!!!

GERMANY TO CHINA If the useage of chemical agents does not cease I will be forced to recognise the Oceanic rebellions as independent states, and insist that the China be destroyed

occ: as I will be away for the weekend It'll be about 3 days until you hear from me cya soon ppl
Old August 23, 2002, 15:50   #167
jdd2007
NationStates
King

dont let this die!

To UDE: We give you hundreds of millions of dollars every year, and ask for little except that you remain democratic, but know we must insist you accept the German treaty partitioning France.

To Germany: Thanks for your help, but we can handle Greece on our own.

To Russia: We can partition China and its territories. It is wide open. We have one catch. Japan must be left with at lease semi- or complete-autonomy because we wont go back on our promises.

*In China, Russian and Ottoman armies move at a blistering pace, still wearing gas masks. NAF forces take island after island. These three superpowers take all of China.*

To NAF: You can claim lotsa Chinese land, but Australia and Japan are independant. We get South and West China, Indonesia and other islands in the area.
Old August 23, 2002, 15:51   #168
jdd2007
NationStates
King

if that seems too unrealistic ... i never posted it .. it just seemed like China was very weak, and being invaded by three HUGE powers is a hard thing to fight off.
Old August 23, 2002, 17:07   #169
civman2000
Emperor

UDE to Germany: WE will not deal with aggressive fascist dictators.

After a series of scandals, the Isolationists are gone from france and it has willingly joined the UDE. THe british have defeated and conquered the irish. THe UDE has attacked the Netherlands and Belgium, and easily brought the areas into the union with the help of civillans.

The FEMTN is begging to Russia and the Ottomans that they help them.

(Secret)The FEMTN has captured a damaged German tank (the new stronger type). It has been smuggled into the UDE...

In the European parts of the Ottoman Empire and Russia, public opinion is strogly for war against Germany.

In Scandinavia, right wingers have come to power in response to UDE expansion. Scandinavia begins secretly sending financial aid to GErmany...

map (Grenn is the new nation of Japan)
Attached Thumbnails:

Views:	26
Size:	8.2 KB
ID:	22845  

Old August 23, 2002, 21:42   #170
jdd2007
NationStates
King

*Ottoman tank divisions roll to the German border*

To Russia: Success! I suggest you annex Scandinavia.
To NAF: Success!
To Brazil: we need $5b to help the Chinese people
Old August 23, 2002, 22:41   #171
TheGuitarist
Warlord

Regrettably, circumstances dictate that I must withdraw from this NES. School and the continuation of my newest story take top priority. It's been fun and I leave you with this last post.

Russia recognizes the sovereignty of Australia and expresses hope for good relations in the future.

Russian armies pull out of the Eastern borders and launch a massive invasion of German-held territory. Mech Infantry and Modern Armor, supported by newly discovered Stealth Fighters and Bombers, roll over the bewildered German sentries for mile after mile. Russian subs pound the northern coastline and marines make a landing in Norway.

To the FEMTN: Hold on friends, we're coming.

To the Ottomans: China lies in ruin. A new enemy arises in Europe. Help us defeat Germany - and then let us live in peace.
Old August 24, 2002, 00:06   #172
Jonny
Civilization III Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesGalCiv Apolyton EmpireC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC3CDG The Lost Boys

To Australia: We accept your MPP proposal.

To Ottomans: We can give you $3b in funding to help the Chinese people. However, if you gave us control of Sri Lanka, we would give you $5b. We also recommend you sign an alliance with Australia, so that our 3 fine nations may have a mighty alliance together.

To NAF: Is it possible that we could trade you something for the Phillipines, or your other Pacific possesions? We ask this because although you, the Ottomans, and the Russians gained large amounts of territory, we didn't even gain a small piece of land.
Old August 24, 2002, 00:17   #173
Jonny

A man named Miguel, the President of Brazil's main advisor, was feverishly looking for the President. Miguel found him in the Presidential Office.

"President!!"

"What is it, Miguel?"

"I come bearing great news. The first good news is that the Chinese Empire has been completely destroyed."

"Ahh, good. What's the other news?"

"Project X has been completed. I have some video of the final testing."

"Show it to me."

Miguel put the videotape in a conviently-located VCR. The President watched with great interest.

The test started... all of the sudden, there was a blinding flash on the screen... then a large fireball... and then a bright orange cloud in the shape of a mushroom... jungle vegetation was flattened, as if a hurricane had struck the area.

The President was dumfounded. "Wow... I never believed it possible... extremely destructive weapons from the same technology that gave us nuclear power plants. We now own the most powerful weapon in the world... perhaps we can use that fact to our advantage, or maybe not."
Old August 24, 2002, 06:34   #174
Sonic
Warlord

People of former Turkmenistan again petitioned leader of Ottomans on all questions listed above.

Abdul-Khadafi is currently in unknown location, possibly somewere near Chinese/NAF/Japanese border. He now asked all countries except Ottomans, Russia and Australia for political assylum.
Old August 24, 2002, 08:24   #175
civman2000
Emperor

The UDE, Scandinavia, and Germany all condemn Russia for invading Scandinavia unprovoked (remember the limited support they gave Germany was top secret). The UDE says that it "proves that Russia cares not to punish the GErman aggressors, but rather just wants to try to take control of the European continent."

The UDE and Scandinavia have formed an alliance. THe UDE has offered to make a temporary coalition with GErmany ( ) and has halted their advance.

The FEMTN says that it will back Russia in a war against the UDE as long as it stays independent and gets much of Germany.

UDE to Ottomans (NOT SECRET): would you back us in war against Russia if they continue hostilities against Scandinavia unprovoked?

UDE to NAF, Brazil, Australia, Japan: The time has come to stop that Imperialist dictator and bring freedom to the world.

UDE to Russia: Withdraw immediately from Scandinavia or face a war with democracy.

Scandinavian guerrilla alpine troopers have begun to slow the RUssian advance. THeir tanks are forced by the terrain to use 1 of only 2 roads, and Scandinavians are hidden througout the mountains to ambush any and all Russians that pass by.

In FInland and the Baltics, protestors demand independence from Russia and democracy!

Riots erupt is Istanbul, the Ottoman capital, after the government ignores protestors' demands for democracy.

OOC: SInce Russia is so crucial to this situation, we NEED someone to be RUssia.

map:
Attached Thumbnails:

Views:	21
Size:	8.1 KB
ID:	22874  

Old August 26, 2002, 16:41   #176
civman2000
Emperor

this is dead...

Old August 26, 2002, 17:08   #177
SKILORD
Never Ending StoriesCivilization III MultiplayerApolyton Storywriters' Guild
King

Local Time: 05:58
I understand, personally i worry about on the brink too.....
Old August 26, 2002, 20:58   #178
jdd2007
NationStates
King

ONE LAST TRY!!!!! PLEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!

With a meteor hurdling toward the earth which can only be avoided by action from every nation, Ottoman makes some immediate decisions. The People are given representative democracy with one catch: Sultan JDD makes all the external decisions.

A huge draft is made. In 9 months (3 days), millions of Ottoman young men will be fully trained and in the Armed Forces.

Also, the existing army, now one of the best in the world prepares for two HUGE moves, both top secret.

Foreign intelligence comes up blank.

Finally, the coin is tossed. Three Ottoman Army Groups unload in Lisbon and England, announcing an invasion of Germany.

To the whole worlds surprise, Baghdad announces it has annexed the UDE! The UDE politicians run to the phone to issue orders, but find the palaces and government buildings surrounded by Arabs, Berbers, Zulus, Turks, Greeks and the odd Indian soldier.

While the world is glued to their TV sets, watching the invasion without a shot unfold, people forget about the secondd move.

From Greece, an enourmous army fights its way northward into Germany. The OAK bombs the hell out of Europe.

ok i give up. this is dead. the meteorite hits.
Old August 28, 2002, 23:58   #179
Space05us
King

Ive been without the internet for awhile. give me awhile to catch up then I'll post a reply
Old August 29, 2002, 00:07   #180
Space05us
King

yeah....I think its dead.