Old August 28, 2002, 10:51   #91
DeathByTheSword
ACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 Spartans
King

Local Time: 06:08
Local Date: November 1, 2010
sound real good i am going to work on the constitution a lot today IF someone wants to speak to me about the constitution PM me or (better) meet me on #SmacDem on IRC dalnet
'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us
Old August 28, 2002, 11:04   #92
DeathByTheSword
ACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 Spartans
King

changes so far (can also be found in the post on the first page but than like this ) PLEASE CHECK FOR TYPOS!
[@=typos already fixed
article one:
All directors will have to post there general strategies in the 'office' thread. this will outline possible situations where the commissioner can not ask for orders from the directors but will have to act on the general orders.@

commissioner duties:
*Holding turnchats (as long as possible) 2 times a week
*making turnthreads and keeping them updated
alpha talent duties:
*posting cabinet-threads@
*posting nominations threads@
*being a substitued when one other goverment official is impeached or has resigned@

article two:
impeachments:
the constitutial court will look at the demand and determine if a impeachment progress has to be started within 48 hours of the impeachment demand. (full explaination will come but we will maybe have to start a constitutial court committee) ( i looked at the poll how it is now and made this rule what ya think)

Last edited by DeathByTheSword; August 28, 2002 at 11:35.
Old August 28, 2002, 11:13   #93
Method
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

Local Time: 03:08
Sign me on as the official constitutional "spellchecker"! (i'm just kidding of course...its a boring job )

*Posting cabinet threads for his term
*Posting nomination threads
*Being a substitute when a goverment official is impeached or has resigned

All directors will have to post their general strategies in the 'office' thread. This will outline possible situations where the commissioner can not ask for orders from the directors but will have to act on the general orders.
Old August 28, 2002, 11:22   #94
DeathByTheSword
King

thanx i can speak english but i always fail on written exams
Old August 28, 2002, 11:57   #95
DeathByTheSword
King

When we are done and the constitution is finished i will PM an mod (do we have one) to close a threads of the CC so that everone can look at is as an archive but it will not spam the forum.
Old August 28, 2002, 12:04   #96
Method
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

Local Time: 03:08
Quote:
Originally posted by DeathByTheSword
When we are done and the constitution is finished i will PM an mod (do we have one) to close a threads of the CC
Solver said he'd do it, (thats how i got the cabinet thread topped ) but if he's not available, PM Ming.
Old August 28, 2002, 12:27   #97
FlameFlash
Call to Power PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMMacACDG PeaceCall To Power SuperLeagueACDG3 Data AngelsCall to Power MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerC4BtSDG Team Banana
Emperor

Local Time: 00:08
Just PM Solver... he'll get to it quickly, if not immediatly. Ming has enough to do as it is.

As always, will play after work. I wonder if I'll ever be able to turn that the other way...