Old August 26, 2002, 16:37   #31
Kassiopeia
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameGalCiv Apolyton EmpireApolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization II Democracy GameApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Local Time: 09:55
Local Date: November 1, 2010
DBTS =

Old August 26, 2002, 16:39   #32
DeathByTheSword
ACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 Spartans
King

Local Time: 06:55
sorry but there is very little happening here and no body tells me if my costititution articles are any good so i had to say it i am sorry
'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us
Old August 26, 2002, 17:08   #33
Kassiopeia
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameGalCiv Apolyton EmpireApolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization II Democracy GameApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Just asking you to slow down. It's for your own good. At this rate, you'll sprain a finger or faint out of exhaustion. You're posting more in a day then I used to in a week before my Custom Avatar days.
Old August 26, 2002, 17:11   #34
DeathByTheSword
ACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 Spartans
King

TRUE...but i am liking this and i want to keep everthing going so i post everwhere i can with my opinion. I will try to slow down. but because i will be a citizen this term i have want to be sure that every one gets the constitution right and that the first month nothing goes wrong
Old August 26, 2002, 17:11   #35
Method
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

Local Time: 03:55
@kass

? No!
Old August 26, 2002, 17:17   #36
Kassiopeia
Emperor

I do understand you. I mean, 2000 posts in one year exactly can't be achieved without a tinsy bit of .
Old August 26, 2002, 17:18   #37
DeathByTheSword
King

thats a lot
Old August 26, 2002, 17:28   #38
Kassiopeia
Emperor

Heh, add to that about 2000 posts in the off topic forum... errr, I'm starting to think I'm a bigger spammer then you.
Old August 26, 2002, 17:30   #39
DeathByTheSword
King

HEY I AM not a spammer i am an enthusiact (or something like that)
Old August 26, 2002, 17:34   #40
FlameFlash
Call to Power PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMMacACDG PeaceCall To Power SuperLeagueACDG3 Data AngelsCall to Power MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerC4BtSDG Team Banana
Emperor

Local Time: 00:55
Sheehs you guys!

Kass, you're going after DBTS about when I've got how many more posts than him and joined in the same year?

And DBTS... Kass is right, these tests suck as far as really getting the idea of who is what... especially since it registered me as being on the far right... oh wait... I am on the far right...

As always, will play after work. I wonder if I'll ever be able to turn that the other way...
Old August 26, 2002, 17:39   #41
DeathByTheSword
King

Yes i know but it is still funny to do

i am only active for month know. joined in november last year but never posted
Old August 26, 2002, 17:44   #42
Method
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

Local Time: 03:55
if we had a mod right now, you would both be banned
Old August 26, 2002, 17:52   #43
Kassiopeia
Emperor

Quote:
if we had a mod right now, you would both be banned
More like PCRd. And that would make DBTS lose his custom avatar.

Ah, going to bed. But seriously speaking, making a chart with those test results is completely silly. You have to be ****ing Albert Speer or, ich, Fez to get to the right and conservative wing, and I happen to know that not all right and conservatives are that bad. Well, most of them.
What we would need is a similar selector for SMAC politics and SE choices.
Old August 26, 2002, 18:35   #44
Main_Brain
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Free Drones
King

Local Time: 08:55
Has this developed out of the OT-Thread?
Some Questions seem rateher... strange too
Quote:
Jews surely have to take some of the responsibility for their persecution over the past 2000 years.
Hu?

Quote:
On environmental issues, thinking globally and acting locally is a basically good idea.
For whom? For Ppl as Al gore said or for States?
Some Questions just werent clear to me
*sigh*
Also my Country prefers the Rhinemodell over Shareholder Value and I like Social Security
arr whatever:
Economic Left/Right: -0.88
Authoritarian/Libertarian: -2.87

//I just saw.. Im Ghandi
Old August 26, 2002, 23:06   #45
FlameFlash
Call to Power PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMMacACDG PeaceCall To Power SuperLeagueACDG3 Data AngelsCall to Power MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerC4BtSDG Team Banana
Emperor

Well, actually, TKG, I have yet to in any thread... it just happens that DBTS and I (I'm just guessing as far as his perspective goes) are rather active.

I've got I don't know how many games running in CtP PBEM and SMAC/X PBEM so the turn reporting alone is a big bolster to my post count.

Plus, I've gotten into some debates that were on topic to the forum (Mac) which is what quickly pushed me up from Cheiftan to Warlord... the rest, as they say, is history.

And Kass... I don't know how many places I disagree with Fez about... and I seem to be one of the closest ones to him (and DinoDoc) and I haven't seen any posts where DinoDoc has agreed with the guy either.

As always, will play after work. I wonder if I'll ever be able to turn that the other way...
Old August 27, 2002, 02:04   #46
Gnool
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human Hive
Warlord

Local Time: 16:55
I got:
Economic Left/Right: -6.12
Authoritarian/Libertarian: -4.41
Old August 27, 2002, 03:18   #47
GeneralTacticus
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMPtWDG RoleplayNationStatesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Local Time: 17:55
Political Compass:

Economic Left/Right: -4.25
Authoritarian/Libertarian: -5.33

Self-government Test:

According to your answers, your political philosophy is left-liberal.

Left-Liberals prefer self-government in personal matters and central decision-making on economics. They want government to serve the disadvantaged in the name of fairness. Leftists tolerate social diversity, but work for economic equality.

Your Personal Self-Government Score is 80%.
Your Economic Self-Government Score is 30%.
Old August 28, 2002, 14:34   #48
moomin
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
King

Local Time: 07:55
Feels great!

Your Personal Self-Government Score is 100%.
Your Economic Self-Government Score is 100%.
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	s100_100.gif
Views:	32
Size:	6.6 KB
ID:	23136  
Old August 28, 2002, 14:35   #49
moomin
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
King

So what SMAC party would cater to my preferences?
Old August 28, 2002, 14:49   #50
FlameFlash
Emperor

Somebody who is more Libertarian than me!

Old August 28, 2002, 15:26   #51
DeathByTheSword
King

how did you do that!
Old August 28, 2002, 17:02   #52
moomin
King

What can I say? I'm a freedom-loving guy.

Still would like to know if any SMAC party is good for me, though.
Old August 28, 2002, 17:05   #53
DeathByTheSword
King

wel i dont no where you stand for if you want total freedom in economics P4 probably the are the only ones with FM SE-choice(i am in it so i could be biases )
and goverment freedom well everone exept the fundies it think
Old August 28, 2002, 17:09   #54
moomin
King

Why can't you people take and present your party programmes in nice top threads where inquiring minds may persue them? Sure as heck would make things easier for the casual voter.
Old August 28, 2002, 17:13   #55
DeathByTheSword
King

well i think most have that in the first post of there partythread if you want have the link to the thread go to the topped partycountthread bottom of first post
Old August 28, 2002, 17:21   #56
moomin
King

You're quite right, of course. Only problem now you're all a bunch of authoritarian jackbooted thugs
Old August 28, 2002, 17:28   #57
DeathByTheSword
King

laugh now you will be screaming later for that remark

sorry was my evil twin again
Old August 28, 2002, 17:30   #58
- Groucho -
Diplomacy
Prince

Local Time: 01:55
Warm up the Nerve Stapler, I think we've got a drone rioter in our midst.
Old August 28, 2002, 19:13   #59
FlameFlash
Emperor

Well, you could always try the EDP... our only platform is exploration and discovery (and doing lots of both)... otherwise you're free to lean whatever way you want.

Old August 28, 2002, 21:02   #60
AdamTG02
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Data AngelsC4WDG Delian LeagueC4BtSDG Rabbits of Caerbannog
Prince

Local Time: 02:55
On the first test, I came out reasonably close to the center:

Economic Left/Right: -1.12
Authoritarian/Libertarian: -4.41

I had taken the second test a while back and came out left-liberal. (If I recall, it was just on the edge of libertarian.) Surprisingly, when I took it again just now I came out libertarian:

The first test seems to me to be more representative, though -- the second is rather narrowly focused on a few issues.

But Moomin -- by all means, join the EDP if you agree with our central mission of exploration, research and curiosity. (For more information, check out the thread linked in my signature.) After all, FlameFlash scored just the same as you did on economic issues, and I scored the same on personal issues. But if our commitment to searching out the unknown doesn't appeal to you, I would recommend joining the Liberal Social Democrats. Freedom is one of their high ideals, and although many in the party prefer Green, the Director of Social Engineering, Kassiopeia of the LSD, considers Free Market a viable choice.

Last edited by AdamTG02; August 29, 2002 at 22:48.