Old September 9, 2002, 13:18   #31
vmxa1
PtWDG Gathering StormC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

Local Time: 03:23
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by Thrawn05
So you considering winning before nationalism not doing very well?
Well, I tend to atempt to consider all things, but when one wins, means little to me. This is because, I have no knowledge of all of the factors. What level, what size map, what civs, what type of map and any mods (I include editor help and reloads etc), what victory conditions and so forth. In other words to say I won before Nationalism, does not tell anyone much, by itself. Tiny map just me and one civ one the same two square island and I go first, I win on the first turn. Make that any number of civs and I win on first turn, as I create a city and no one else can. Why not just accept that compliment I gave you by acknowledging you have skill in the game?
Old September 9, 2002, 20:04   #32
Thrawn05
King

Local Time: 02:23
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by vmxa1

Well, I tend to atempt to consider all things, but when one wins, means little to me. This is because, I have no knowledge of all of the factors. What level, what size map, what civs, what type of map and any mods (I include editor help and reloads etc), what victory conditions and so forth. In other words to say I won before Nationalism, does not tell anyone much, by itself. Tiny map just me and one civ one the same two square island and I go first, I win on the first turn. Make that any number of civs and I win on first turn, as I create a city and no one else can. Why not just accept that compliment I gave you by acknowledging you have skill in the game?

I did lay out the factors for my example that I went through.

Your compliment is noted.