Old October 16, 2002, 16:31   #31
Micha
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG3 MorganACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG PeaceACDG Planet University of TechnologyCivilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG Team Banana
King

Local Time: 08:43
Local Date: November 1, 2010
hm, I´d like to disband the factories, especially if you conquer a capital province with a fine arts academy that has e.g. wine as its product. Then you can rebuild a destillery there. Pretty good : the idea of explorers that have to come back to report their explorations. That would make the ai thinking more before sending bonus-explorers around the whole world in 1460...
Perhaps the terra incognita could be divided into "levels", the higher the level the higher the technology you need to explore. So there was no need for having PTI anymore.
When fixing the geographicl map (really required in EU3) there should be at least the Euphrat and Tigris Rivers added. I was quite confused when I bought EU2 and these important rivers were still missing. The St. Lawrence River in Canada is still terra incognita, too. This should be fixed by a patch, I think.
Furthermore it shoul be possible to change city names in-game, perhaps even through implicated events. Especially Constantinople --> Istanbul, Nouveau Orleans --> New Orleans and the North American pagan cities --> the European cities (New York!!!).
Perhaps ships could be captured when you´ve got a much bigger fleet then your opponent, at least the transports when all warships have sunk.

Last edited by Micha; October 24, 2002 at 18:07.
Micha is offline   Reply With Quote