Old October 7, 2002, 02:36   #331
Sheep
DiplomacyNever Ending StoriesNationStatesCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton University
King

Local Time: 17:50
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Update on NAF stats
North American Federation
Capital: Toronto
Government: Democratic (currnetly ruled by Democratic Allince/ Mitlitary PArty coalition)

Huge Army (can be upgraded to Very Huge during war due to reserve forces)
Very LArge Navy (surface fleet Large, submarine fleet Huge)
Huge Air Force (planes capable of Solar Sustem combat also)
Very Huge Space Navy (no considered to be largest in the galxy and still growing. NAF policy of haveing Space Navy the size of it next two competitors combined)
Meduim Nukes (Ability to be carried by Sub, Space NAvy or by underground silos, as well as satalites now orbiting above the NAF)

Current Projects

SDP: finnished in 2 yrs (80% compleste and operational)
New Colonisation: 10yrs
Operation Clean Up: 4 yrs (nuclear Polution will be cleaned up in Incaland)
Referendum in Incaland to join the NAF in FS - 1yr
Ultimate Nuke Defenses - 10 yrs (recently declassified more info to come)

Force Distribution

Army
60% In Northern Canada and ALaska
30% In NAF proper
10% In Incaland part of occupation force. Preparing referendum for all of northern Incaland (the parts other than Chilie, Argentina and Uraguay that are under NAF occupation this includes Sothern Brazil, Peru and Paraguay mainly as well as the Amazon.) to join the NAF in a new Federated States . vote in 1yr

Navy
Surface Fleet
60% In Eastern Pacifc
20% In Atlatic and Maediterranean
20% In other Seas

Sub fleet
70% In Pacific Ocean
20% In atlantic and Mediterranean
10% Patroling other seas

Space Navy
60% In Earth/Moon Orbit
30% In Matrian Orbit
10% In Other parts of Galaxy

Nuclear
Ready to launch given 15 seconds notice

Air Force
60% In NAF
30% On Carrier fleet
10% In Earth Orbital Stations

Last edited by Sheep; October 7, 2002 at 07:08.
Old October 7, 2002, 04:08   #332
Sheep
DiplomacyNever Ending StoriesNationStatesCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton University
King

OOC: Can anyone tell me what territories the NAF actually hold sovereignty over. I know what the situation is on Earth, and I think I own two Moon territorieas one in the north one in the south, but what of the rest of the galxy. Also I have just gathered as Incaland is closest to my territory that I am the main occupier force. Australia has Chilie, ULS in Uraguay and Italy in North Argentina. Any others (I think that leaves only the GDFR would occupy Soth Argentina.

This show that the NAF is the most pwerful in the Americas, and the other nations futher away have some difficulty in supplying their occupation forces.

Cheers

Last edited by Sheep; October 7, 2002 at 04:59.
Old October 7, 2002, 07:24   #333
mmtt
Warlord

Local Time: 08:50
Pravda News

The fascist occupation of South America a free territory under international control shouldn't be accepted by free Nations of Earth.
Therefore NUSSR asks for an embargo on these fascists of Toronto, who didn't stop at arresting free people but want to size free land.

NUSSR navy is 200 miles away from Hawaii and is in international water.

NUSSR increases her army size a little and Elite Soviet Space Marines are in part removed from Mars to be sent elsewhere.
NUSSR full space navy is in orbit above Earth and more precisely above Pacific Ocean.

NUSSR should sign the Nuke treaty if North America frees communist people and retreats her nuclear submarine.

NUSSR is building nuclear shield in her main cities while research on small nuclear shields for armed forces began. This project is due in 5 years.

Foreign Diplomacy:

To Triple Pact (top secret) Sheep please act as if you don’t read it, thanks:
------------------------------------------------------------------------

NUSSR will soon have to send military forces in NAF if Russian people and communist one aren’t free. The NAF position in South America warns us of the worst might happen.
The Red Army is now being trained to do amphibious assaults and our upcoming fusion tanks should be able to help us in this way.
We also ask you to stop any further relationship with NAF.
I hope the Italian Empire will help us in this way and will send a part of her navy in Atlantic Ocean as an observing force.
To Australia, my troops will strike in the North and in center Pacific Island, your help shall be welcomed in operation in Center America.
These attacks shall meet in former USA. If war goes on Italian assault in Florida might be undertaken or as another possibility in Quebec sizing Toronto.

As nuke weapons show obsolescence it can be see that former enemies show up once again. The fall of NAF would arise our alliance as the most powerful one of Earth.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

To ILE (extremely secret):
NUSSR would be extremely pleased if ILE neutrality is assured between NUSSR and NAF. I understand that this may be hard to take but you would be given full awareness in Triple Pact research.
A coalition between Triple Pact and Freedom Pact may a day be seen if no threats show again.

To Germany:
NUSSR asks for a NAP between us.

To United Nations:
NUSSR asks for sending of IPF in South America to maintain order in this territory.
Old October 7, 2002, 07:31   #334
Sheep
King

NAF DIPLOMACY
TO NUSSR I will remove myu subs if you will remove yours. The Communist Party is still banned in the NAF but if you wish to have the imprisoned leaders we will be willing to exile the traitors to you. I suggest you stop manouvering like a warmonger.

The postion of the NAF in Incaland is that the state cannot be revived and I have asked all nations occypying that terriror to annex their respective occupartion zones. This does include you allies Italy and AUstralia. THis is to ensure the continued well being of the peoples in the country

I am willing to sign a NAP, if you cease interferring in the internal politics of the NAF. I also ask of you a promise not to invad either India, Persia or Japan, as these nations full well deserve to remain independent.

I also warn you not to fall into the trap your predessors did. I can fully defend myself against you, if warranted

Last edited by Sheep; October 7, 2002 at 07:42.
Old October 7, 2002, 07:35   #335
Sheep
King

ooc
ooc: I'm a member of the Freedom Pact mmtt. Also although intresting I will play as if I didn't read you battle plans in the spirit of the game
Old October 7, 2002, 08:33   #336
Giovanni Wine
NationStatesNever Ending Stories
King

To Triple Pact (secret of course):
Italy fully support an action against NAF occupation of Incaland, and we will sent 60% of the Navy on the Atlantic oceans 250 miles off the shores of Florida, Labrador and in the Caraibic Sea.
the other 40% is ti stay in the Mediterraneum in order to protect our shores.

Italy also remind you that we have a military base in the Galapagos, in where you will be able to refuel your ships and aircraft.

We agree with the Plans of NUSSR, although we think it is better to wait for them to do the first wrong move, so that they will be seen as the aggressors, and ULS and GFDR might not join them.

To NAF: (seen to all leaders of the Galaxy)
Italy will stand with her allies. We don't want any part of South America, however our Peacekeeping forces in there had been increased and put on a maximum alert.
The former Incan territories were declared a demitarilized zone by all the member of the Freedom Pact and the former Austro-Italian Pact, including the NAF itself. And now we think you should respect your own words.

Italy also wonder if the AA Guns which fired upon the ULS craft that killed the ULS President weren't really some NAF AA Gun that you moved in there, waiting for the right time to take over all of South America.
And that you fired upon the ULS craft because it was about to discover your movements in there.

We don't even want to think about some thing like that, but after your recent declaration about South America, some of our historians and analists started to think about this possibility.

To GFDR and ULS: (secret)
Italy does not seek war against NAF, and the Freedom Alliance, please try to bring back your NAF ally to their senses, as a war between our two alliances will not only be destructive to Earth, but to all the Galaxy as well.
Tell them not to annex Incaland territories, and tell them to remove the banning against the NAF Communist members.

In the sad case that war will have to start, I wish to extend with you of an old secret pact that was signed between all three of us, in which we declared the we will not attack you, and you won't attack Italy

--------------------------------

Military
The Nuclear shield has already been placed in all the capital cities of the Italian Empire, and all the most important cities of Europe, the Middle East and Venus.

The smaller cities of Europe, Middle East, Venus, together with the other cities of Phobos, Uranum and Neptun will be shielded by the end of the year (1 year)

--------------------------------

International Projects
Nuclear Winter solution: (GFDR, NUSSR, ULS, Africa and Italy): 1 year

-----------------------------

Italian Stats and Projects
Archeological studies in Neptun: XX years
Airforce to Large: 2 years
Star Trek 1 to Vega: 1 years

Name: New Italian Empire
Goverment: Democratic Empire
Territories: Italian Europe, Italian Phobos, Italian Venus, Galapagos Italian Military Base, Italian Uranum, Italian Neptun, Italian Middle-East.
Capitals: Roma (Europe), Nova Firenze (Phobos), Nova Torino (Venus), Nova Belgrade (Uranum), Nova Bucarest (Neptun), Damascus (Middle East)
Population: 407 milion (131 Europe, 120 Middle East, 90 Venus, 10 Phobos, 30 Uranum, 26 Neptun)
Nuclear Winter Sick: 20 milion
Suffering Famine: none

Military:
Army: Large
Navy: Medium
Airforce: Medium (Large: 2 years)
Space Navy: Huge
Nukes: 50 (all located in Europe)
Interplanetary Nukes: none
"If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
"In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio
Old October 7, 2002, 08:41   #337
Giovanni Wine
NationStatesNever Ending Stories
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Sheep
OOC: Can anyone tell me what territories the NAF actually hold sovereignty over. I know what the situation is on Earth, and I think I own two Moon territorieas one in the north one in the south, but what of the rest of the galxy. Also I have just gathered as Incaland is closest to my territory that I am the main occupier force. Australia has Chilie, ULS in Uraguay and Italy in North Argentina. Any others (I think that leaves only the GDFR would occupy Soth Argentina.

This show that the NAF is the most pwerful in the Americas, and the other nations futher away have some difficulty in supplying their occupation forces.

Cheers
You don't own anything on space.
You sold you moon bases to ULs long ago, and you never colonized anything, so your territories are just the one on earth.

About South America... well
I don't know
Nobody ever settled anything, as it was supposed to fall under an IPF (International Peacekeeping Force).
So I don't think there are territories occupied only by one nation.
Although if it was like that I agree the NAF should have the most, as they did the most, maybe not as much as you claim, but they should have the biggest slice.

Saluti
"If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
"In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio
Old October 7, 2002, 10:59   #338
IceEye
Chieftain

Swedish explorers discovers Genesis Galaxy. Colonization has begun on most planets and small observation stations are being installed on all others. We ask all nations to respect this system as Swedish-Io territory.

Colonizing Genesis Galaxy
Army finished upgrading with new personal and weapons
Mining asteroids for resources
Space Fleet Upgraded
Project Nuclear couintermessures: 2 years
Project SpecOpsSpace: 4 years

Sweden-Io:
Govt: Monarchy
Army: Medium
Space Fleet: Large
Fleet: small
Airforce: no need since space fighters(JAS 92 Gripen) can fly in athmosphere
Nukes: around 10, all hidden in different parts of the galaxy
NAPs: GDFR, Italy, ULS, Confederate States of Draconia
Member of The Neutral Alliance

To: NUSSR
We suggest you don´t start a war with the NAF.

To: Italy
Ok, my troops are removed from India but are ready in orbit of earth to land if you invade India.
Old October 7, 2002, 11:03   #339
IceEye
Chieftain

To: Nations that have peace keeping forces in South america
Does it matter if you have forces in South america? All peace keeping forces sign a contract that they wont fire on other peace keepers while in that territory so it doesn´t matter if you amass 1 billion troops in there and shoot another nations peace keepers because you then broke an international treaty and should be attacked by all nations of the universe.
Old October 7, 2002, 12:16   #340
Jack_www
Civilization III MultiplayerPtWDG LegolandNationStatesNever Ending StoriesRise of Nations MultiplayerC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 23:50
Local Date: October 31, 2010
To NAF(read by all other nations):
Please allow the comunist to have their own party. We have looked at your own laws. One of the founding members of the NAF, the United States, allowed the comnist pary to exist, and they could not declare any party illegal. One of the basic rights you say you protect is the right for people to assemble and to meet. We believe that this action you have taken is unconstitional, and urge the NUSSR to appeal this action with in the courts of the NAF before pursuing any other course of action.

Confederate States of Draconia

Universal Projects:
Earth research project(done)
Our Scientist are now returning to Draconia to share the things they learned with the rest of our planet.

Projects:

anti-matter resreach(6 years or more)

D1 tank resreach done
We now have a working protype. It has a laser cannon that can heat targets up to 500,000 degrees celius. It also has a regular cannon (150 mm) that has a muzzle speed of 3000 meters per second. It seats 4 men to operate the tank. It has amor 12.5 centimeters thick, and the amor can take hits of projectiles going at 2500 meters per second with no damage to amor. It also has a 60 cal. machine gun. It also has a top speed of 230 km per hour. We now putting this tank into production and going to use this to upgrade our amor units. This will take 4 years to complete.

We are sending out 3 colony ships to the 3 planets in our system that are not colonized. Each ship is carriing 10,000 colonists. Each planet will have a colony on it in 1 years time.

Stats:
Name: Confederate States of Draconia
Territory: Draconia (In 1 years colonies on Draconia 1,2, and 3)
Capital: Dracon
Population: 285 Million
Suffering Famine: None

Military:
Large Army
Medium Navy
Large Airforce
No Nukes
Medium Space Navy

Last edited by Jack_www; October 7, 2002 at 12:23.
Old October 7, 2002, 19:28   #341
SKILORD
Never Ending StoriesCivilization III MultiplayerApolyton Storywriters' Guild
King

Local Time: 07:50
Colonisation of Coranatio System: 8 Years
CapitailPlan: 4 Years
Upgrade Army size: 3 Years
Old October 7, 2002, 22:22   #342
Sheep
King

The Toronto Tribunal
Feburary: Referendum Held in former Incaland provinces

In the four provinces occupied by the NAF in former Incaland for peacekeeping purposes a referendum was held to determine the regions fate. All four provinces voted seperatley to either become part of the new Federated States along with the NAF or to constitute a new state with NAF withdrawl in a year's thime pending stability issues.

In pro-unionist Brazil and Amazonia, which were amongst the poorer provinces the fromer Incaland Empire held voted marginly to join the FS. The NAF has formerly annexed the territory and has asked all sovereign nations to recognize the new governement.

However in the Incaland heartland, the provinces of Peru and Paraguay have voted to form a new nation. The Republic of Incaland has formerly been reconised by the Federation Parliament, and as promised the NAF army of occupation has begun plans for withdrawal. President Yeager has asked all nations to reconise this new country and has vowed that any attack upon it will be considered an attack on the NAF.

May: The Federated States is formed
The Federated States has been formed. President Yeager addressed the people of Toronto on this momentous occasion. No longer will the people of the Americas be confined to Earth by name. All future colonies in space will become automatically memebers of this union and have all privilges accorded to established states. We also welcome the new states of Amazonia and Brazil to our great nation and hope they prosper under our guidance.

August: NUSSR sponsored terrorists killed after rampage
Accross the Federated States the people are mourning the loss of 4 parlematarians and 30 others. The foreign minister was one of those slain. 4 persumably-Soviet sponsored terrorists stormed the parliamnet offices killing all who they came accross. The buliding was evacuated as ginshots rand out and the terroists we finally brought to justice by crack Special Froces of the Federal Army.

President Yeager has asked the NUSSR for an explanation into the matter.

November: Shock Election Result
In this years presedential elections the people have decided that President Yeager is no longer fit for the job. The President-elect Social Democrat Hosea Smith has declared that the foreign policies of the Federated States will be much diffrent under the new government. As per the Constitution the President-elect now has control over foreign policy and in all respects the presidency. Hosea Smith will be inagurated in Feburary next year. His first step will be to introduce the Political Reform Bill, which will allow all poltical parties to come under closer scrutiny when it comes to illegal activity. He has also promised to allow the Communist PArty to reform, albiet under new leadership. The ledership of the old Communist Party is still imprisoned awaiting their fate.
Old October 7, 2002, 22:39   #343
Sheep
King

Federated States Diplomacy (President elect Hosea Smith)
To the NUSSR Although our nations have had their diffrences, I hope we can come to an agreement. If you agree I propose a DMZ along our Alaskan/Siberian border, and a possible reduction in nuclear armaments. I also ask you to remove your naval armada from near the Federated State of Hawaii. A likewise withdrawl of my sub fleet will occur automatically if you go ahead with this. I also ask you to consider taking in exile the leaders of the old Communist Party. If you do not do this we will execute them for treasonish activites

To Italy and Australia I do not seek war with you. I offer an NAP with the two of you. As a token of goodwill I ask you to withdraw you military bulid up along our frontiers and I will likewise do this.

To the Neutral Alliance My offer of a NAP still stands.

To all Peace Keepers of Incaland I have tidied up my part of the occupation mainly due to the fact we have been occupying the nation for 20 years. I ask you to recognise the new state of Incaland and the union of the NAF, Brazil and Amazonia. I ask you to decide what you will do with the provinces you have assigned to you in the peace keeping occupation. I suggest either formally unite them with your nation as I have suggested before or allow them to join the independent state of Incaland. The people of the occupied provinces deserve a say in the government after these long years.

To the Freedom PACT EXTREMLE TOP SECRET if the Triple Pact read this convey the same respect I gave you please I have done all I can top prevent war with the Triple Alliance. If war does go ahead it will be because of the apparent desire of the NUSSR to be the virtual world dictator. I ask you to make plans for war just in case. Pehaps an assault against thwe NUSSR from Germany and a defensive startegy against Italy to prevent invasion. I will of course be in the middle of the invasion and on the back foot, biut once the weight of inmvasion hits the NUSSR I will be able to invad through Siberia and through China granted Japanese permission. The ULS I ask you to make planetry drops into the middle of Australia and the NUSSR. As a space nation albeit the moon nation I am sure you will be able to keep this supplied. I do not seek war but will not allow myself to be attacked without a plan to strike back

Last edited by Sheep; October 7, 2002 at 23:11.
Old October 7, 2002, 23:03   #344
Sheep
King

Federated States Stats
Name: The Federated States of Democracy (FS)
Capital: Toronto
Government: Republic (currently held by Social Democrats
Leader: President Yeager, President-Elect Smith
Population :1180 million and 5 million genecoms in automonous region in what was formerly Cuba.

Huge Army (can be upgraded to Very Huge through conscription in wartime)
Very Huge Space Navy (largest in galxy constantly being expanded)
Huge Navy (sub fleet very huge, surface fleet large)
Huge Air Force: (capable of solar system combat
Meduim Nukes (1000 warheads, downsizing pening agreement with Triple Pact)

Projects (Completion Dates have varied due to new government priorities)

SDP (90% completed) one year
Ultimate Missile Defence (satalites make 60% of all missiles turn around and strike its owner) 9 yrs.
Incaland Clean Up 2 yrs
New Colonisation: 8 yrs
Project Weather control (enables weather contorl for good in FS also able to be used as weapon but only on Earth due to global restictions) 8 yrs (previously classified)
Project Chronosphere 4yrs (I think we can all guess what this one is) (preveroly classified)

Cheers

Last edited by Sheep; October 8, 2002 at 00:54.
Old October 7, 2002, 23:08   #345
Sheep
King

OOC: Just a quick not I have been rolling randamly using two ten sided dice to generate the outcome of the elections. I was actually surprised at the election of Smith as I place him at only a 30% chance of winning due to the apparent Soviet attack in August and the popularity of Yeager's stance against them.

The referendum in Incaland was done at a 60/40 chance in in Brazil and Amazonia leaning towards the union and the reverse was done in Peru and Paraguay.
Old October 7, 2002, 23:15   #346
Jack_www
Civilization III MultiplayerPtWDG LegolandNationStatesNever Ending StoriesRise of Nations MultiplayerC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

TO All Nations of Universe:

We are shocked at the actions the NAF has taken. We will not help the NAF in any millitary actions it takes. We just hope NUSSR has a more rational leader then the NAF. If war occurs on earth, we will help the people affected by the war, but will not aid etheir side's milltary, and I think I can speak for the whole Neutral Alliance in saying this.

Singed,
Jack_www, President of Draconia
Old October 7, 2002, 23:30   #347
Jonny
Civilization III Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesGalCiv Apolyton EmpireC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC3CDG The Lost Boys

Local Time: 02:50
Diplomacy

To NUSSR(secret): We happily sign your NAP.

To Italy(secret): I know that the NAF seems to be acting in an agressive manner recently. We are trying our hardest to avoid any war. War would be the worst thing that could happen at the moment.

To NAF/FS and NUSSR: I strongly urge you two nations to back down your troops. War is not needed, please do not try to start one.

To The World: The GDFR is opposed to the annexation of South America by the Federated States and (possibly by) other various countries. These annexations could upset the balance of power, leading to war. If anything is to be done in South America, it should be formed as an independent and neutral country.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The GDFR's Status:
Armed Forces:

Huge Army
Large Navy
Large Airforce (upgrading to huge)
Large Nukes
Large Space Navy
-------------------------------
Govt: Republic
-------------------------------
German Territories:

-European Territories (consisting of Germany, France, Benelux, Spain, Portugal, Andorra, Denmark, Austria, Poland, Great Britain, Ireland, Iceland, and several other Central European countries)
-All of Antarctica
-Saturn and all of it's moons
-New Berlin on Mars (possibly selling to Mars)
-Faulkland Islands
-Tierra del Fuego
-New Munich in Draconia
-New Prussia on Pluto
------------------------------
Current Projects:
Upgrading Air Force to Huge - 1 year.
"Great Wall of Poland" - complete!
Installing Nuclear Shields in main towns and cities - 2 years.
Old October 7, 2002, 23:44   #348
Sheep
King

FS Diplomacy
TO THE GALAXY (BTW DON"T TAKE THIS AS AN ATTACK AGAINST YOU MMTT BUT I"M JUST USING YOUR ANNEXATION OF CHINA AS A CASE IN POINT)

Remember GDFR you have done the same in the case of Great Britain. Above that you didn't even have a vote, you just went right in and took it, so I wouldn't get all upset now.

Its funny that people didn't get that upset when the NUSSR took over China. I take probably 30 million people and unite them into a DEMOCRATIC UNION, and get ridiculed it. THE NUSSR does it to some 1 billion people and gets praise. You really should loom at your differing polices and stop to thinkk before you call my government hypocritical.

Not even that our government allowed them to have a choice through a referendum, and two provinces (the wealthier two I might add) chose not to join the union. That is more than China ever got, but then again China is better off now than ever, I just hope I will let Brazil and Amazonia prosper the same, and help my new friends The FREE REPUBLIC of INCALAND.

I'll get off my soapbox now!!

occ:Skilord can you right up some stats for the New Republic. I have started to train some Inca soldiers and gifted the Republic with some tanks, artillery, ships and jets, that were outdated for my military.

Last edited by Sheep; October 8, 2002 at 00:28.
Old October 8, 2002, 02:06   #349
mmtt
Warlord

OOC
I understand that you don't like my annexation of China but minor points balance it:

-5 years to take control over it:
first communist party building up, taking control over a part of government and finally a coup d'etat and Red Army moving in.

-Members of the NES were well aware of my actions and my full annexation of China was known one day before the real one giving time to react. They didn't in time. But after, complains arrived mainly from Pact of Freedom.

-SKILORD tried to do the same things but I reacted and threatened him with nukes, he stepped back in India.

-Now, as I am known as a warmonger , each nations on earth are ready to threat me if I move (exemple last India Red Army movement or Communists in South America)
Now back to treachery, vicious world of the NES
------------------------------------------------------------

To All Nations of Earth except FS/NSA:
NUSSR is well aware of this NAF trying to change her name to escape her evil past. Their annexation of free people of Incaland is another show of their imperialism in their world to reach world supremacy and to invade free Nations of Earth. The annexation of South America is a step before a full invasion of Asia or Europe. WE MUST STOP THEM!!

Therefore NUSSR calls to arms each Nations of Earth and Space into a Coalition for Peace against the treacherous evils! Our full wrath shall crush these fascist imperialists back intro stone age! The might of our united army shall march upon the waste of Toronto.
We can't step back and let them conquer the world.
In this way, NUSSR has mobilized for WAR and an ultimatum has been given to Fascist States!

To FS (read to every world nations):
This is an ultimatum of three years if positive reply isn't given, war shall erupt.
You will free communist people, you will let the South America be a free united Nation under International Control. You will allow a communist party with his former leaders and you will accept a DMZ on Pacific Islands and Alaska. These lands shall be under IPF full control.

A negative reply will be understood as a declaration of war!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The Red Bear and the Red Dragon have awaken.
Troops are defilating on the Red Place and through all main cities of NUSSR before being sent on Pacific Theater.
Carriers, battleships, cruisers, destroyers, submarines leave their port and move conjointly toward the Pacific.; among them the Australian fleet stand proudly with her fierce willing to defend her Motherland.

Fighters, fighter-bombers and bombers start to rebase, in Siberia, Shakalin island, and Pacific coast. Long-range spy planes are taking photos of NAF positions.

Space Navy starts heavy training for terrestrian assault covered by barrage.
Paradrops trainings are taking places.

Red Army increases her size from Imperialist to nearly infinite. (a little much but to show my men power).
Old October 8, 2002, 02:16   #350
Sheep
King

FEDERATED STATES RESPONSE
TO THE NUSSR: Onw the Social DEmocratic PArty is far from fascist. Two The Federated States of Brazil and Amazonia willingly joined the Federated States. Howevr it makes you happy we will allow them to vote again, with international inspectors, most probably from Italy and Draconia. Unfortantley this can't go ahead until you stp threatning war on the free people of the Frederated States !

The NAF is no longer please refrain from using this name from now on. Three: I will only accept a DMZ in my territoy if you do so yourself. Your manouvers show to me that you cannot be trusted and how do I know you wont use the DMz TO ATTAKC ME FROM. So a DMZ in Alaska for one in Siberia. That is my proposal.

The Communist Party has been legalised six months ago (you may of missed it), however we are still waiting for an answer from you about the possibility of the former leader's exile to your country. They are currently on charges of high treason and the only other option is the chair.

The Republic of Incaland is not to be under international control. It is to be under the control of the free peoples of Incaland, the people who have suffered occupation for 26 years (I counted how many years this game has been going for) deserve to have a voice in their own government. The Republic howevr is under FS protection.

I have given all my effort to secure a just and equtiable peace however if you do not agree to stop intefering in the internal poltics of the Federated Sates of Democracy, and stop trying to take theior god given right to freedom from them, I will defend myself.

If this means no to your proposal then you have brough this upon yourself by you continual interference in Federated States politics

TO FREEDOM PACT: (secret)
If attacked I hope you come to my aid otherwise we will all be living under Moscow before too long

To the Neutral ALLIANCE: (secret)
I have tried to stop the war that your alliance tries to prevent but it seem that the NuSSR will not stoop short of the full destruction of the Federated States. I ask you to either stay neutral or help me in my hour of need. I personally do not desire any Soviet territory but if you wish to take some you are most welcome to it

Last edited by Sheep; October 8, 2002 at 05:47.
Old October 8, 2002, 02:26   #351
Sheep
King

FS MILITARY MANOUVERS
The Federated States is in the danger of being invaded for no good reason but giving the Incas a chance to have a voice in their government.

Therefore the Military has started to prepare defensive postions around the Federated States, Mobilisation has begun and conscription introduced, the Army has been upgraded to Very Huge and is still growing. I remind the NUSSR that attacking is always

Army:
35% Heavily Fortified in Alaska
20% West North America
15% East North America
15% In Cental America
9% In the New Federated States of Brazil
1% Peace-keeping in the NEw Republic of Inacland
5% In Space Stations awaiting drop mission

Navy:
Subs
80% In the Pacific on the Western Coast of America
20% In the Atlantic

Surface Fleet
60% In the Atlantic
40% In the Pacific

Air Force
40% In the Northern Sector
20% In the Western Sector
30% In the Eastern Sector
10% In the Southern Sector

Space Navy
95% Orbiting above the Federated States
5% Inbound to Earth Orbit

Nuclear Armaments
ready to launch at moments notice, armamnet buil-up commenced.
Old October 8, 2002, 02:45   #352
Sheep
King

NEWS FLASH
Russian Spy Plane Captured
President-elect Hosea Smith has announced the the Federtaed States Air Force has captured a Soviet Spy Plane patrolling the skies over Alaksa.

The Smith has asked the NUSSR to stop violating Federated States sovereinty or suffer consquenses. WE can defend ourselves. The SDP is almost complete and will be in a month's time. When this occurs all the Federated States is covered by stalites anti-misile missiles and other anti-nuke weponary. We do not seek war with you and necer have but if you press us then that what you will get.

Anymore plans seen flying against international laws ofver Federated Air Space will be destroyed, without explanation, you have been warned. The Dictatorship of the NUSSR will not prevail if it seeks to destroy our liberty

Last edited by Sheep; October 8, 2002 at 05:49.
Old October 8, 2002, 02:52   #353
Sheep
King

Quote:
Originally posted by mmtt

To All Nations of Earth except FS/NSA:
NUSSR is well aware of this NAF trying to change her name to escape her evil past.
That past includes as one of the few nations to alloew loyal genecoms to survive, in the Autonomous Federated States of Cuba and Jamacia.

It includes the destruction of the first attempt that the Soviet Union made to take the world.

It includes in the occupation of Incaland for 26 years in a peace-keeping role, allowing stability to grow in the shattered nation. And now because I allow them to vote on teir future and some agree to join me that you wish to declare war.

The Federated States of Democracy and its predecessor the North American Federation have been nothing but the champions of freedom, liberty and security. We will not allow either ourselves or any other nation fall into the clutches of an evil dictatorship
Old October 8, 2002, 03:04   #354
Jack_www
King

To FS(top secret):

If you want more territory why not colonize other planets. You should not have had those lands become part of the NAF. If I am correct, your nation long ago agreed that South America would be a dm zone. Also how could these people want to be apart of the NAF when they were at war with you?

OOC:
If you want to take South America go ahead, it makes things more interesting. But I would have not done it though.
Old October 8, 2002, 03:08   #355
Sheep
King

FS DIPLOMACY
TO DRACONIA TOP SECRET
I though 26 years was long enough for the Inca people to not have a say in their government. I do not want any more of South America, However the peole of Brazil and Amazonia voted for union with the old NAF. (I randomly generated it)

The people of Peru and Paraguay did not and asked for independence. They have it with my blessing and my troops will pull out in a few months time.

I did not do it seeking war but did it for the good of the Incas (if the dice had rolled up that they all wanted independence I would be upset but thats what would of happened)

ooc: if you read this before you go oflin I'm in the chat room I was just having a smoke

Last edited by Sheep; October 8, 2002 at 03:18.
Old October 8, 2002, 03:20   #356
Jack_www
King

To FS (Top Secret):
Yes but you must realize that the NUSSR leadership thinks that the Neutral Alliance and members of the Pact of Freedom are out to destroy it. They veiw your make part of South America as a treath and they will act accordingly. Your intentions may be to give the people of South America a voice, but it would have been better to make all of South America an Indepent nation. You must take into consideration the position of NUSSR and other countries. We hope you can avoid war with the NUSSR, and we will do everything we can to stop it. But know this, the Neutral Alliance was formed to be friends with all nations of Earth and to protect member nations, thus we cannot help if you get attacked by NUSSR. Before this action, their was a balance of power between the tripple pact and pact of freedom, and NUSSR and ULS were both stop in trying to gain more land. We plead with you to do everything you can to avoid a war were billions will die.
Old October 8, 2002, 03:26   #357
Sheep
King

FS DIPLOMACY
TO DRACONIA (secret but leaked to the Triple Alliance) I will agree to another vote on Brazil and Amazonia if the Triple Alliance withdraws. I hope you will be one of the countries that inspects this referendum to make sure it is fair. I also am considering Italy as the other inspector to make sure the Triple ALliance doesn't get all pissed off!!!

Last edited by Sheep; October 8, 2002 at 05:54.
Old October 8, 2002, 04:06   #358
Sheep
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Jack_www
TO All Nations of Universe:

We just hope NUSSR has a more rational leader then the NAF.
Singed,
Jack_www, President of Draconia
Worse it seems I had good intentions, that may of been constuded wrongly. But I can't undo them. It seems the NUSSR is bent on war
Old October 8, 2002, 05:28   #359
Jack_www
King

TO NUSSR(top secret):

We think we can work a deal out with the FS. If you can call your troops back we think we can get them out of South America with out you having to go to war with them. Please seek a peacefull way to solve this disspute.

Signed,
Jack_www, President of Planet Draconia
Old October 8, 2002, 07:09   #360
mmtt
Warlord

To Draconia (top secret):
Well, I can't give you any reply at this moment because my allies haven't express their positions in this crisis and FS has reply in a half-positive manner.
Plus, destruction of our planes is a sign of FS aggression.
In fact, NUSSR will stay on her position until ultimatum breaks out, or FS accepts our terms.
But I will consider it with my allies.