Old September 30, 2002, 10:37   #241
IceEye
Chieftain

Local Time: 08:49
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Project Colonize Jupiter: XX years
currently upgrading army with the new Automat-Karbin 9
Mining asteroids for resources
Upgrade Space Fleet: 10 years (strictly for peace-keeping)

Sweden-Io:
Govt: Monarchy
Army: Small
Space Fleet: Medium
Fleet: Tiny
Airforce: no need since space fighters(JAS 92 Gripen) can fly in athmosphere
Nukes: around 10, all hidden in different parts of the galaxy
NAPs: GDFR, Italy, ULS, Confederate States of Draconia

6 space stations in orbit of Io. These space stations are for defense and are carrying anti Nuke(chemical and bio)-missiles. In orbit of earth Io has 1 diplomatic/refugee space station and a number of communication sattelites.
Old September 30, 2002, 10:48   #242
IceEye
Chieftain

And: Sweden-Io wants to join The Neutral Nations.
If you(all nations) need to meet and discuss things you could gladly use our diplomatic and refugee space station in orbit of Sweden-Io. We only request that you do not bring more then 4 fighters and 30 men with you into Sweden-Io territory.
Old September 30, 2002, 13:32   #243
SKILORD
Never Ending StoriesCivilization III MultiplayerApolyton Storywriters' Guild
King

Local Time: 07:49
The ship was returning from the speech, floating gracefully over the S. American landscape as the President admired it.
The plane shook.
"What the F**K!" shouted the pilot. as his plane began to descend violently, "We're gonna crash!"
The president was jammed into an escape pod to drop far more gracefully to the ground than the larger ship.

The President of the ULS has been lost in former Incan territory south of the NAF occupied zone.
Old September 30, 2002, 15:10   #244
Cinna
Warlord

Local Time: 02:49
Australia asks that Sweden not be allowed to join any alliances, if they are left to their own devises they might not cause too much trouble.

Australia will not trade or have diplomatic relations with any country allied with Sweden.
Old September 30, 2002, 18:02   #245
Jonny
Civilization III Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesGalCiv Apolyton EmpireC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC3CDG The Lost Boys

A Search and Rescue party and a small fleet of figher jets were sent to the middle of the South American jungle to search for the ULS President. Jean-Paul d'Avignon, a captain in the GDFR Air Force, was leader of the fighter jet squadron on the mission. He was flying in his trusty plane, AJDN-8...

"Command, this is Alpha Juliet Delta November Eight, our squadron is at the crash site and we don't see the escape pod.
We're gonna split up and look for the pod's locator beacon."

"Roger, Alpha Juliet Delta November Eight."

The squadron split up, each plane headed in its own direction. Jean-Paul thought he saw a beacon a beacon on the horizon. He flew toward it. He flew over it, but it wasn't the escape pod. It was some sort of military vehicle. Jean-Paul thought to himself.

"I suppose it was a NAF vehicle, I guess I was flying over the NAF control boundary... Wait, it couldn't be. The crash was south of the boundary, and I'm flying south, so I'm way past the boundary line... This seems suspicious, I'd better tell Command about this."

However, Jean-Paul never would have a chance to tell Command, as after he flew over the beacon, noise caught his attention... it sounded like gunfire. It, in fact, was an AA rocket being fired. Unfortunately, Jean-Paul never realised this until too late. His plane exploded and plumetted into the jungle.

Presumably, this may have been the same thing that occured to the ULS ship.

The search for the ULS president continues.
Old September 30, 2002, 19:15   #246
Jack_www
Civilization III MultiplayerPtWDG LegolandNationStatesNever Ending StoriesRise of Nations MultiplayerC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 23:49
Local Date: October 31, 2010
To Sweden-Io:

Draconia accepts you into the Alliance, and I am sure that Affrica will too, untill then you are unoffical part of our alliance.

To ULS:
We are sorry to see that your president has been lost and we are willing to help in any way we can.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

News form Draconia:
The Senate has aproved the formation of the Neutral Alliance.

Also Jack_www has been elected to his thrid term in office, he has said that this is his last term he will be serving as President of Planet Draconia. He won 65% of the vote.

Stats:
Universal Projects:
Earth research project(6 years)

Projects:

Navy upgrade(2 years )
Airforce to medium(1 year)
Space ship reseach (1 years)
Nuclear Fusion Project (5 years or more)

Once space ship resreach is complete, we will start to colinize the rest of the planets in our system.

Stats:
Name: Confederate States of Draconia
Territory: Draconia
Capital: Dracon
Population: 193 Million
Suffering Famine: None

Military:
Medium Army
Small Navy
Small Airforce
No Nukes
Small Space Navy
Old September 30, 2002, 19:20   #247
Jack_www
Civilization III MultiplayerPtWDG LegolandNationStatesNever Ending StoriesRise of Nations MultiplayerC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

To Australia:
Why are you so worried about Sweden joining the Nuetral Alliance, we are dedicated to living in peace with the rest of the universe. You have nothing to worry about. We see no problems, and if you want you can say why you think they should not join and we will consider what you have to say. But untill then we see your views as foolish and harmfull for your own nation and not very productive.
Old September 30, 2002, 19:24   #248
Jack_www
King

Update on Neutral Alliance:
Member Nations
Confederate States of Draconia, African Confederation, Sweden-Io, Japan, and India.

I sugest we should all meat soon and disscuss formation of a concil and charter to be drawn up. Once we all agree to meet, then we will set up a time and place for the meating. We can also set up a city where the concil can meet on a regular basis.

Last edited by Jack_www; October 1, 2002 at 16:23.
Old September 30, 2002, 19:56   #249
Cinna
Warlord

Quote:
Originally posted by Jack_www
To Australia:
Why are you so worried about Sweden joining the Nuetral Alliance, we are dedicated to living in peace with the rest of the universe. You have nothing to worry about. We see no problems, and if you want you can say why you think they should not join and we will consider what you have to say. But untill then we see your views as foolish and harmfull for your own nation and not very productive.
You are new among us Draconia. You do not remember the brutal massacre of Australian settlers by the Swedish space navy. They are violent, self righteous, and a threat to the entire world. Don't say we didn't warn you...

edit ooc: ughh I can't spell in my native language...

Last edited by Cinna; September 30, 2002 at 21:24.
Old September 30, 2002, 20:07   #250
Jack_www
King

To Australia:

We want to look in to this matter. We did not know that this had happened. Please give us more information, also we would like to here Sweden's side of the story as well.
Old September 30, 2002, 21:32   #251
Cinna
Warlord

Draconia:
Read the whole page . You can see that Sweden was clearly the aggressor in this situation and should not be given another chance in the international community!
Old September 30, 2002, 21:56   #252
SKILORD
King

A group of ULS comandoes brought back from our war against them, the same ones who found the genecom virus, are moving down from the NAF territories to search, more tommorrow on that. We beleive him to be underground as Icy Grip can't even find him.
Old October 1, 2002, 01:36   #253
IceEye
Chieftain

No. Australia was the agressor. I clearly pointed out that there where AUTOMATED guns there that I didn´t control. I warned everyone, too.

To: ULS
We will help you in your search. Some of our brand new JAS 192 Gripen will search the land for these AA missiles. If any are found they will be eleminated. Our Elite Space Marines stand ready in orbit.
Old October 1, 2002, 09:14   #254
Giovanni Wine
NationStatesNever Ending Stories
King

To Draconia (but seen to all leaders, including Sweden)
Sweden was the agresson, and everybody at the time agreed with it, even the today Pact of Freedom members.

Italy won't stop the Draconians and Africa from including Sweden into your alliance, but we warn you that they might be a threat to the Neutrality of your alliance and for the peaceloving idea behind the alliance.

We don't know if Swedish policies changed, but what they did in the past should not be forgotten.

Your friend
Emperor Michelangelo
PM Georg Kalac
"If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
"In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio
Old October 1, 2002, 10:00   #255
IceEye
Chieftain

Yepp everybody at that time accepted it because everyone wanted a piece of Jupiter that we were colonizing. However, we have a new leader now. Not that we think we did anything wrong though! If you will not let me into the alliance we will definitely take another aproach to universe politics.
Old October 1, 2002, 13:59   #256
SKILORD
King

We have buried our dead Giovanni, Cinna, let Sweden join the Alliance and declare their neutrality and new peaceful nature.
Old October 1, 2002, 14:42   #257
Jack_www
King

To All Nations:
We have reviewed the evidence and Sweden said many times that they warned you about the defenses. We believe that this was a tragic missunderstanding. But that is in the past, and we believe that Sweden has learned form this event and that it will not happen again. Again Sweden is not offical memeber yet, we may keep it that way for a while since so many are upset about this. And if Sweden has not learned and does something like this again in the future, we will remove them form the Alliance.

To All Nations Part of Neutral Alliance:
We would also like to let you know that we can also change the name of the Alliance to something else if you like, so this is a temporary name untill we agree on a name.

Last edited by Jack_www; October 1, 2002 at 16:21.
Old October 1, 2002, 14:51   #258
Jack_www
King

Confederate States of Draconia

Universal Projects:
Earth research project(5 years)

Projects:

Navy upgrade(1 years )
Airforce to medium(done)
Space ship reseach (done)
Nuclear Fusion Project (Done, we have gotten help form other countries)
We are now setting up production centers for our ships, this will take 2 years to complete
We have also been looking at anti matter as a possible energy scource. We are setting up an anti matter reseach center on our thrid moon.

We have also looking to contract to any aircraft design company, we are looking to design and manufactor a new type of jet fighter and bombers as well. We are now looking for ideas and bids as well.

Stats:
Name: Confederate States of Draconia
Territory: Draconia
Capital: Dracon
Population: 201 Million
Suffering Famine: None

Military:
Medium Army
Small Navy
Medium Airforce
No Nukes
Small Space Navy

Last edited by Jack_www; October 1, 2002 at 16:48.
Old October 1, 2002, 15:38   #259
mmtt
Warlord

Pravda News
Chairman Vladimir Illiouchine has died and Marshal Gorkhvikin is now new Chairman of NUSSR.
He stated that “Purges will soon clear NUSSR from traitors and collaborators with our enemies.” A lot of CP members have already been arrested.

FOREIGN POLICY

During meeting:
To ULS (confidential with vice-president of ILE or most important diplomats):
I am requesting a non-aggression pact and I want your neutrality in Soviet actions on Earth. Also, I would like a secret collaboration of our both best scientists.

To Triple Pact and Pact of Freedom(secret):
We would like a NAP between our both alliances. An Secret Pact could be even better stating that both Alliance will try to keep things like they are and to maintain peace.
I also want a Soviet hand upon Asia with an Australia extension in India. If GDFR wants new territories, this could be discuss to balance things up.
We also need a secret cooperation against this rising alliance. In space, ILE won’t get any reaction from NUSSR if she feels the need to occupy a foreign planet/country.

Mars shall be clearly divided between NUSSR and terrorist Mars. NUSSR won’t recognize this Free Mars until things are clear in this sector. As I speak, Red Army is reinforcing her position and skirmishes between Red Army and Mars one take place.

Let the cold war reign but our secretly allied troops should crush our common opponents.

To UN:
We request a control over Sweden armament. They shouldn’t have any interplanetary nukes and a clear limit over ICBMs.
Their army should be limited to only self-defense and IPF.

To Draconia:
NUSSR would happy to help your country. We will help you to build your nuclear fission technology and we can sell you some planes.

Projects:
Space Navy Large: done
Army to Imperial: 1 year
Nuke Large: 2 years
Navy Large: 4 years
Interstellar Nukes: 4 years
Old October 1, 2002, 16:06   #260
Jack_www
King

To NUSSR:
We already have nuclear Fission and Fusion technology. We are not looking to buy old planes, we want to design our own planes. Thank you for the help, and we are saden to hear of the death of your Leader. This has been most tragic year since it appears that the President of the ULS and the learder of NUSSR have died in the same year. We would like to know what your veiw is on the Neutral Alliance as well.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since so many nations are devolping interstar nuclear weapons, we are begining a resreach project to look into ways to defeat such weapons. We are also setting up a nuclear weapon research center on our second moon. We are also forming the Draconia Space Agency(DSA for short).

Last edited by Jack_www; October 1, 2002 at 16:49.
Old October 1, 2002, 16:53   #261
Jack_www
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Giovanni Wine

If that's the case Italy will help your nation in the research.
If you want The ISA (Italian Space Agency) would like to install a research base and an assembly factory on your planet.
In exchange for that you may have the 70% of the ships produced in the factory, and your scientist could work together with ours so that both nations will be able to speed up in the Space research.

Saluti
To Italy:
We agree to your proposal.

Last edited by Jack_www; October 1, 2002 at 20:09.
Old October 1, 2002, 20:25   #262
SKILORD
King

Quote:
During meeting:
To ULS (confidential with vice-president of ILE or most important diplomats):
I am requesting a non-aggression pact and I want your neutrality in Soviet actions on Earth. Also, I would like a secret collaboration of our both best scientists.
It is agreed in a very secret way, i suggest a joint secret space station. In return for my neutrality (of action not words, the game is up if i don't at least condemn you) you must provide your neutrality on my actions that do not directly affect what is under your control on earth or in the heavens.
Old October 1, 2002, 20:31   #263
SKILORD
King

"The signal is coming from over here!" shouted the leader of the commandoes. There the escape pod lay on it's side, covered in blood, a viddisc inside.

Over the senate a beaten, bruised man was projected. They had seen the face projected over their meetings many times, but always as an insparation or a guiding hand, not reduced to this.

more tommorow, i have no free time any more
Old October 1, 2002, 20:43   #264
Jack_www
King

To All Nations:
I would like to know how you feel to the terms I have set up for Sweden-Io for joining the Neutral Alliance. And I would like to know your position on the Neutral Alliance, do you support it, hate it, ect.

Signed,
Jack_www, President of Planet Draconia.
Old October 2, 2002, 08:23   #265
Giovanni Wine
NationStatesNever Ending Stories
King

To NUSSR: Italy would not be happy if India would lose her independence.
They are member of the Neutral Alliance, and as a member of that alliance they do not rapresent a threat to the Triple Pact.

Italy would never support that action.
I'm sorry, but that is against the Italian ideals.

Your worried ally
Emperor Michelangelo
Prime Minister Georg Kalac

I'll post more later this night... I have to study math right now.

Saluti
"If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
"In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio
Old October 2, 2002, 08:45   #266
IceEye
Chieftain

To: Draconia
Why do you ask other nations then those in the neutral alliance about how they feel about me joining?
Old October 2, 2002, 13:29   #267
SKILORD
King

I will not stand for an invasion of India, the neutral alliance, India included is under the protection of most nations and i would be forced to attack you.

I support Swedens entrance to the neutrals. At worst it will only neutralise them.
Old October 2, 2002, 14:24   #268
IceEye
Chieftain

Even if we are not included in the neutral alliance we will attack you if you Invade India.
Old October 2, 2002, 15:36   #269
Cinna
Warlord

NUSSR (secret but read by Italy): We cannot have an all out war if Italy does not support it 100%. Unfortunately we cannot attack India as of now, even though war with Sweden is mighty tempting. I personally side with you, but my worthless Senate does not.

We will have to re structure out trade agreements, as Australia will not be trading with the neutrals if they accept Sweden into their alliance. In that case most of our trading will be done with the two of you and other Earth nations.
Old October 2, 2002, 17:03   #270
Jack_www
King

To Sweden:

We want to know how nations will react to you joining the Alliance. Our goal is to remain at peace with the world and we dont want that to change. But we will not have our foreign policy dictated to us by other nations. You are already in the alliance, so you have nothing to worry about.