View Poll Results: What shall our build queue be for ThisBaseIsBelongToUS ?
CP (Cont), Formers, CP, Scout 6 40.00%
CP (Cont), Scout, Scout, CP 0 0%
CP (cont), Formers, Recycling Tanks 5 33.33%
Formers (change), CP, Scout, Recycling Tanks 3 20.00%
Something Else? (tell us about it) 1 6.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old September 13, 2002, 03:20   #1
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 19:54
Local Date: November 1, 2010
URGENT: Official: Build Queue for TBIBTU
Having seen that turns may be played earlier this weekend rather than later, I must put this poll up now and take whatever results have come in by the time of play. So I urge everyone to vote NOW, so your vote may be counted! Remember there is the idea that turns will be played at 2200GMT Friday - in less than 15hours, so I can't stress the urgency of this enough.

Your options for the build queue in TBIBTU. Currently we are building a CP. The CP can be completed one turn after the base grows if we reallocate the worker to the nuts for two turns. I will petition the relevant Director for this, as it is the only way to build the CP first without wasting time waiting for the base to grow.

Options:

1. CP (Cont), Formers, CP, Scout
2. CP (Cont), Scout, SCout, CP
3. CP (cont), Fomers, RecycTanks
4. Formers (change), CP, Scout, RecycTanks
5. Something Else...? (Tell us please!)

3 Day poll, just in case turns happen later.

Vlad has posted a poll on changing the workers to the nuts tile for 2 turns here .

If you vote for options 1. 2. or 3, you must vote for the change of workers also, or we will be wasting resources waiting for TBIBTU to grow to the size it needs for the CP.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Last edited by MrWhereItsAt; September 13, 2002 at 08:03.
Old September 13, 2002, 04:09   #2
moomin
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
King

Local Time: 08:54
Change. No turn stalling. The mineral loss is bad, but not as bad as having the queue clogged for several turns.
Old September 13, 2002, 04:12   #3
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

But moomin, if Vlad changes the workers as Maniac suggests, then we have no build queue clogging - the CP is built the turn after the growth of the city.

Old September 13, 2002, 04:15   #4
moomin
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
King

Local Time: 08:54
Is that so? I distinctly recall that being discussed yesterday. Oh well... chalk this off as indifferent voters issuing a random protest vote. The joys of democracy, eh?
Old September 13, 2002, 04:22   #5
MrWhereItsAt
Deity

No no. I blame my post for not being specific enough or stressing that idea more.

Never mind, hopefully this means everyone will now see that option.

Old September 13, 2002, 06:41   #6
Vlad Antlerkov
Civilization III Democracy Game
King

Local Time: 01:54
CP (cont)/formers/scout/tanks.
Old September 13, 2002, 16:20   #7
Method
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

Local Time: 04:54
vlad