Old September 20, 2002, 14:39   #1
Aggie
Civilization III PBEMPtWDG Glory of WarCivilization III Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 03:19
Local Date: November 1, 2010
SMC deputy needed
It seems I most likely will miss this chat this weekend so I will need a deputy to make sure all my orders are carried out properly. I am sure opd et al can do fine, I just was thinking it would be good to have somebody I have gone through the whole thing with personally and to scream if our upgrades aren't done like I ask. If you are interested just post here and if more than one person post I'll decide what we can do.
Aggie
Old September 20, 2002, 15:05   #2
UnOrthOdOx
PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG Glory of WarApolyton Storywriters' GuildIron CiversApolytoners Hall of FameC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GamePolyCast TeamC4DG The Mercenary TeamC4WDG The Goonies
Emperor

Local Time: 02:19
What time is it? I may be able to make this ONE, but not all term...

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old September 20, 2002, 15:29   #3
Aggie
Civilization III PBEMPtWDG Glory of WarCivilization III Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

I've been told this chat will be 5pm england time that would be 18gmt i think.(since they have something similat to daylight time). I think I will be able to make most other chats.
Aggie
Old September 20, 2002, 15:44   #4
UnOrthOdOx
PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG Glory of WarApolyton Storywriters' GuildIron CiversApolytoners Hall of FameC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GamePolyCast TeamC4DG The Mercenary TeamC4WDG The Goonies
Emperor

Saturday, or Sunday?

Either way, likely not for me. Sorry.

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old September 20, 2002, 15:57   #5
Aggie
King

I think either they are deciding on which one to make it. Yah I was hoping it would be later, but unfortunately not. Its a shame too because I would have felt secure knowing you were overseeing things in battle. But the orders speak for themselves I think.
Aggie
Old September 20, 2002, 16:00   #6
OPD
Civilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Blood Oath HordePtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 08:19
Quote:
Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx
Either way, likely not for me. Sorry.
Bhah. That'a a shame.

I wonder if any other major players will be unavaliable.

I promise to pm all ministers soon to request they tell me what times they are free.
Old September 20, 2002, 16:52   #7
UnOrthOdOx
Emperor

Hmm, looking at that...10 AM my time...

Saturday I could POSSIBLY make it, unlikely, though. I am sure they will do fine with your orders should no one else come forward, though.

Sunday, no way.

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old September 20, 2002, 17:26   #8
Aggie
King

Well the orders are pretty specific, the main thing will be to deal with random untis appearing and also starving the cities we take, mainly remember to turn all available people into taxmen, if possible. Also build temples in the cities we take. Perhaps if the cp wants to use his portion of the budget to rush temples he could, but that is out of my hands. Also whoever does this need to make sure that money is allowed for 1 upgrade to knight, if not yell,yell, and yell. Because this is vital for the attack and thus for our nation.
Aggie

Last edited by Aggie; September 20, 2002 at 17:36.