Old September 21, 2002, 20:31   #1
Dauphin
Civilization IV PBEMPolyCast Team
Deity

Local Time: 09:22
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Which dictator are you?
http://www.poisonedminds.com/tests/dic/

By dictator standards, you're not that bad. Sure you almost started world war 3, but the treatment of your people is moderate. You're a saint compared to the guy before you that you kicked out, so your people tolerate you. However, you're ability to stand up to America has made you one of the more popular dictators. Hardly a movie star… but hay, it's a start!

What tin-pot dictator are you? Take the "What Dictator am I?" test at PoisonedMinds.com

Old September 21, 2002, 20:44   #2
Bereta_Eder
Settler

Local Time: 10:22

As dictators go, you're kind of pathetic! Instead of military coup or systematic persecution to get power, you just happen to be the head of the only party in the UK that isn't totally worthless! While not very impressive it is none the less effective! You can do whatever the hell you like without any chance of getting voted out of office! People know that the only alternative would have them eating their children if they ever got back into power! However, you still think that you are as loved as you were when you were first elected into power… News flash for you: You're not!

What tin-pot dictator are you? Take the "What Dictator am I?" test at PoisonedMinds.com

Old September 21, 2002, 20:49   #3
Skanky Burns
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 19:22

"Wait, I'm not a dictator!" you cry! Well lets look at the check list: Unelected? Check! Use wars and xenophobia to boost popularity? Check! Total control of the media so they never say a bad word against you? Check! Kill scores of innocent people to get what you want? Check! Do anything to get your hands on oil? Check! Inhumane treatment of prisoners? Check! Face it, you're a dictator, and no amount of gloss will hide that fact… or the fact you're a borderline retard who looks like a monkey!

Old September 21, 2002, 20:50   #4
KrazyHorse
Deity

Local Time: 04:22

By dictator standards, you're not that bad. Sure you almost started world war 3, but the treatment of your people is moderate. You're a saint compared to the guy before you that you kicked out, so your people tolerate you. However, you're ability to stand up to America has made you one of the more popular dictators. Hardly a movie star… but hay, it's a start!

Get Rich or Die Tryin'
Old September 21, 2002, 20:51   #5
Kassiopeia
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameGalCiv Apolyton EmpireApolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization II Democracy GameApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Local Time: 11:22
I'm Tony Blair too.
Old September 21, 2002, 20:53   #6
connorkimbro
Emperor

Local Time: 02:22
Ha! I'm tony blair. eat that, spinky poo!

-theonion.com
Old September 21, 2002, 20:54   #7
flash9286
Rise of Nations Multiplayer
King

"Wait, I'm not a dictator!" you cry! Well lets look at the check list: Unelected? Check! Use wars and xenophobia to boost popularity? Check! Total control of the media so they never say a bad word against you? Check! Kill scores of innocent people to get what you want? Check! Do anything to get your hands on oil? Check! Inhumane treatment of prisoners? Check! Face it, you're a dictator, and no amount of gloss will hide that fact… or the fact you're a borderline retard who looks like a monkey!

Old September 21, 2002, 20:57   #8
Giancarlo
King

Local Time: 05:22
The bias on that site is disgusting and it should be hacked... especially when talking about the elected President George W. Bush.

Horrible... just horrible... I hate that site... nobody compares me to Hussein:

You managed to piss off western countries by killing innocent people to get you're hands on oil fields that don't belong to you! That's THEIR job, so a task force was sent to kick you up the backside. They succeeded, but you managed to make them look stupid when it was reviled that the American armed forces had somehow shot down four times as many missiles then you actually owned, and the UK was selling you guns and weapon parts while at war to use against them! So "daddy's little boy" is after you now. Considering what happened the last time, I bet you're SO scared!

Lets face it. We flamiing queers have more appeal then Pat Robertson and other religious wackos. We have shows that are really growing in popularity. We have more channels (Q TV, Logo Channel). And we help people in their style issues (Queer Eye for the Straight Guy). The last thing I saw a religious preacher did was ask for $5 in a "generous pledge" to help his bank account in Zurich, erhm, some starving kids in Zimbabwe.
Old September 21, 2002, 20:58   #9
Drake Tungsten
Deity

You answer the question: "what if Hitler was black?" A power-mad little **** that will do anything to keep your backside in the presidential seat, that's what! Sadly, no matter how much you persecute your populace, they are getting sick of you! When given the option of starving to death because of the piss poor economy you created or stringing you up by the nearest lamppost, more and more find the later more attractive! Also shave that stupid, little moustache off! It makes you look like an even bigger *** then you are already!

It originally said that I was Tony Blair too, but I shot the evil colonialists who were controlling the test and got my true answer.
Old September 21, 2002, 21:12   #10
General Ludd
NationStates
Emperor

Local Time: 08:22

As dictators go, you're kind of pathetic! Instead of military coup or systematic persecution to get power, you just happen to be the head of the only party in the UK that isn't totally worthless! While not very impressive it is none the less effective! You can do whatever the hell you like without any chance of getting voted out of office! People know that the only alternative would have them eating their children if they ever got back into power! However, you still think that you are as loved as you were when you were first elected into power… News flash for you: You're not!

Do It Ourselves
Old September 21, 2002, 21:23   #11
Vlad Antlerkov
Civilization III Democracy Game
King

Genius!

Old September 21, 2002, 21:25   #12
Gatekeeper
Mac
King

I guess I'm similar to Tony Blair, but then I got pissed off and retook the quiz and now I'm Saddam Hussein.

Fear me, world!

Gatekeeper

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius
Old September 21, 2002, 21:26   #13
MichaeltheGreat
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Apolyton Grand Executioner

Local Time: 00:22
Whose your daddy? Not me, I'm your Uncle Joe.

Well done comrade! You're one of the big boys! When you're not holding speeches about how everyone is equal in the communist society, you're busy living the high-life while millions starve, freeze or get worked to death! You zany person you!

Old September 21, 2002, 21:31   #14
Bosh
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Local Time: 17:22

Allah only knows what's going on inside that skull of yours! Maybe that rag on your head is too tight and is restricting the blood to the non-loony parts of your brain, as some of you're actions are insane even by dictator standards! You declare ANYTHING remotely fun unholy and ban it (Maybe that's where the word TaliBAN comes from)! You persecute anyone who doesn't hold your heavily perverted view of your religion and you have no respect for women and then wonder why nobody likes you! Yeah, yeah, I'm an "infidel!" Blah, blah, blah! At least I'm not hiding in a cave with a bunch of "holy warriors" who run at the first sign of trouble and a poisonous old bastard the world wants dead!

Hmmmm I guess that's what I get for being too much of a slob to shave or wear suits/uniforms
Old September 21, 2002, 21:36   #15
Drake Tungsten
Deity

Congratulations! You are the most evil man of all time! Not only did you exterminate millions of Jews and involved the world in the biggest war the world has ever seen, you also convinced the Germans that the perfect human is a tall blue eyed blond when you're a short, dark Austrian yourself! Well done you spiteful little ****!

Well, somebody had to be Hitler...
Old September 21, 2002, 21:47   #16
Zylka
Civilization II MultiplayerDiploGamesApolytoners Hall of Fame
King

This is f*cking tasteless. If you can get away with this kind of garbage around here, I think think I'll start my own little thread of equal value
Old September 21, 2002, 22:05   #17
DaShi
Emperor

You are one of the more creative of the dictators. When not writing poetry you're devising your own version of communism. As over two million Chinese staved to death because of your little experiment you should have stuck to writing sappy songs!

Old September 21, 2002, 22:28   #18
Boris Godunov
Civilization II MultiplayerApolytoners Hall of FameCivilization IV: Multiplayer
Emperor

Local Time: 01:22

Well done comrade! You're one of the big boys! When you're not holding speeches about how everyone is equal in the communist society, you're busy living the high-life while millions starve, freeze or get worked to death! You zany person you!

Cripes...
Old September 21, 2002, 22:30   #19
MOBIUS
Emperor

Local Time: 18:22
Put me down for Stalin!
Old September 21, 2002, 22:56   #20
Giancarlo
King

Local Time: 05:22
I would of got Hitler but I didn't vote that Jews were bad. I am very much pro-Israeli so that wouldn't make any sense. Shows how tasteless this poll really is.
Lets face it. We flamiing queers have more appeal then Pat Robertson and other religious wackos. We have shows that are really growing in popularity. We have more channels (Q TV, Logo Channel). And we help people in their style issues (Queer Eye for the Straight Guy). The last thing I saw a religious preacher did was ask for $5 in a "generous pledge" to help his bank account in Zurich, erhm, some starving kids in Zimbabwe.
Old September 21, 2002, 23:06   #21
orange
Civilization III Democracy GameNationStatesDiplomacyApolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Local Time: 03:22

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui
Old September 21, 2002, 23:08   #22
KrazyHorse
Deity

That's what you get for being a bloody social democrat. Join the real left...
Get Rich or Die Tryin'
Old September 21, 2002, 23:12   #23
orange
Civilization III Democracy GameNationStatesDiplomacyApolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

i think i didn't get Castro because I wouldn't sell Cigars to people to kill them...

Emphysema is a nasty way to go

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui
Old September 22, 2002, 00:07   #24
SlowwHand
inmate
Civilization II MultiplayerApolytoners Hall of FameGameLeague
Deity

Please, nobody tell Che.

Old September 22, 2002, 00:24   #25
devilmunchkin
Warlord

"Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy
Old September 22, 2002, 00:24   #26
Capt Dizle
ACDG3 Gaians
King

I went in determined to be Bush and by George, I am!
Old September 22, 2002, 00:46   #27
Ramo
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

I got Blair.
"Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
-Bokonon
Old September 22, 2002, 00:48   #28
Mr. President
MacSpanish CiversNationStatesNever Ending StoriesCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG Planet University of Technology
Emperor

Local Time: 18:22
I got Tony Blair. What a gyp.
Old September 22, 2002, 00:49   #29
Shi Huangdi
Emperor

Woohoo!

You managed to piss off western countries by killing innocent people to get you're hands on oil fields that don't belong to you! That's THEIR job, so a task force was sent to kick you up the backside. They succeeded, but you managed to make them look stupid when it was reviled that the American armed forces had somehow shot down four times as many missiles then you actually owned, and the UK was selling you guns and weapon parts while at war to use against them! So "daddy's little boy" is after you now. Considering what happened the last time, I bet you're SO scared!

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand
Old September 22, 2002, 01:16   #30
CapitanGarlic
NationStates
Prince

Local Time: 01:22
Tony Blair. I would have posted this test weeks ago, but the site was down (seriously).

Fez, from what I gather the guy that wrote this A) hates everyone alive and B) Is joking.