Old September 24, 2002, 12:58   #1
UnOrthOdOx
PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG Glory of WarApolyton Storywriters' GuildIron CiversApolytoners Hall of FameC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GamePolyCast TeamC4DG The Mercenary TeamC4WDG The Goonies
Emperor

Local Time: 02:30
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Minister orders for 310 AD.
AFAIK we are playing ONE turn tomorrow, and I Couldnt find a thread to post orders, so here is one for that ONE turn.

Disclaimer

I have a fever of 102.5 right now, these may or may not make any sense. Any Regional Governers are free to change orders as well for all Regions BUT, Mingapulco and Persia. I will not be on later to update due to the above reason, so override whatever they tell you to.

Edit: I have updated orders to reflect Duddha's change below. For some reason I thought this was being played last night while I was writing them...

General Orders

Should Theology be obtained, it is the opinion of the CP to build the Chapel in Uber (since we are NOT getting it this turn, may as well play it safe and not go with Willsbury)

If at all possible rush the temple in Opiadom.

Specific Orders

Another Glorious City: Change Hill to Entertainer.
Termina: change to Knight.
Banana HQ: Change to Knight.
Here it is: change fom working Forest to Mined Grass. and Change Production to Courthouse.
Gaia: change to WC.
Loeshack: chage to WC.
Pasargadea: Change one entertainer to Scientist to enabe 0% Science, and the rest to taxmen. If Economic advisor des nt want 0% Science, change all to Tax. Will need to continue checking to ensure the Scientist is not eaten.
Tyre: change to WC

Gaia: Build Pikeman

Tassagrade: Change S,SE to SE.
Apolyton: Change Fish to either whales or N,NE
UberGorsk: If not rushing the Chapel, change to WC, If rushed Chapel, change back to worker after.

That shoud do it.

Should any sudden changes be needed, Any Regional Manager is authorized to take over. If none are present, the President will make the call.

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Last edited by UnOrthOdOx; September 25, 2002 at 09:31.
Old September 24, 2002, 12:59   #2
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

Orders for Siberia:

sounds of crickets in the background

That's it, that's the orders for the next turn.
Old September 24, 2002, 13:14   #3
UnOrthOdOx
PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG Glory of WarApolyton Storywriters' GuildIron CiversApolytoners Hall of FameC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GamePolyCast TeamC4DG The Mercenary TeamC4WDG The Goonies
Emperor

That will be MOST of the city planning orders, actually. Only have one or two changes as nothing is being MADE in the next turn.

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old September 24, 2002, 13:15   #4
E_T
C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG SarantiumCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Emperor

Local Time: 04:30
Re: Minister orders for 310 AD.
Quote:
Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx
AFAIK we are playing ONE turn tomorrow, and I Couldnt find a thread to post orders, so here is one for that ONE turn.

I will edit in City Planner orders tonight.
When?
Old September 24, 2002, 13:17   #5
UnOrthOdOx
Emperor

Not my problem, go bug OPD. He stated in his adress that he wanted one turn tomorrow.

I will linky to it in a sec.

Here is the address:

http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=62718

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old September 24, 2002, 14:21   #6
Aggie
Civilization III PBEMPtWDG Glory of WarCivilization III Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 03:30
I said I wanted to play 5 turns, so will give orders for that long, maybe opd will change his mind. If not I have the orders ready for next round
310 AD
Catapult 2w of tyre e,e,e
Horse in Pasar e,e,e,e the purpose of this is to see if any enemy units are there. If there are DO NOT end up next to them, and DO NOT attack unless they are archers. We will use knights or sword to finish them of if the are immortal. The reason for this order is simple, we are going to be sending workers and possibly a GL on this road and there are 2 spaces an enemy could be lurking. I saw mention of this fear so it got me thinking so just in case I am running this horse for patrol purposes.
WC in Tass to Loveshack
WC in Termina e,e,n,ne,n,n
WC in Poly to BHQ
4/4 knight near tyre goto willsbury
GL goto willsbury for safety
Sword in Tyre e, and if no enemy in site go across river, if horse has spotted enemy do NOT move adjacent
Knight se of tyre do go to same final spot as sword and follow the same orders do NOT move adjacent to enemy.
All units in/near pasat enter and fortify or fortify in pasar, except one pike goes se,e and pillages road
Pkeman sw of BHQ ne,ne,n
Galley near uber n,n,n
WC on uber ne,ne
Pike ie of willsbury fortify
5/5 Pike between geo and nap to nap
spear in nap goto geo

320 AD
WC in loveshack e,e,
Wc in bhq to 2e of loveshack
Wc sw of BHQ to 2e of loveshack
These WC now become War Chariot Force(WCF)
Knight and sword e of tyre to pasar
Pike se,e of pasar onto mountain by pasar
Pike in willsbury e into willsbury and fortify
Sword e,se of willsbury w
Catapult near willsbury goto pasar
GL in willsbury e,se,e,e
WC on uber ne,ne
Galley near uber ne,ne,n
Settler in poly onto galley
New WC in gaia on goto to uber(by the time he gets there, southern safer road to willsbury will be completed). When he gets to uber send him to willsbury

330 AD
WCF to Tyre
Here at Tyre upgrade all that can be upgraded with available money(1 I estimate)
My estimates say this we have 190 now -80 horse to chariot = 110 + 2 turns of +59 = 228 - embassy 66 = 162 enough for 1 chariots upgrade.
GL moves e,e ends up in uber
WC on uber e,e
Galley near poly se,e,e(after last move unload settlers)
Galley near uber n,n,(wait for settlers) then S
Sword se of willsbury into willsbury
Pike on mountain by pasar into pasar

340 AD
One knight from tyre goes to Pasar
The 2 wc from tyre goes to Willsbury to be upgrade there
GL enters uber
WC on uber fortifies

350 AD
Knight gets to pasar and goes 2 s of Pasar(along with rest of army)
2WC get to willsbury for upgrade

360 AD
Army goes 1 south(to just north of persopolis
Knights in willsbury go e,se,se

370 AD
Army attacks persopolis
This is how
Start with knights 1st veterans then reg, then use swords

Aggie

Last edited by Aggie; September 25, 2002 at 10:59.
Old September 24, 2002, 17:01   #7
Togas
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 SunshineC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 00:30
(the following orders are a work in progress)

Specific Orders:

THIS TURN! 310
Build an Embassy in Russia for 66g. Please post screen shot of Moscow.

Please turn on "wonder initiation" pop-up option so that we know when another Civ begins construction of a Great Wonder

NEXT TURN 320
Renegotiate dye deal with France for maximum profit

NEXT TURN 330
NEXT TURN 340
NEXT TURN 350
NEXT TURN 360
Renegotiate dyes with Greece for either maximum profit or Theology
Consider Horse trade with France if profitable. If not, postpone for a few turns.
Renegotiate Dyes for Ivory trade with Rome. Pay if necessary.

General Orders:

Tech Trades:
Every turn, please check to see if France or Babylon has learned Theology. If so, trade them Chivalry (and cash if necessary) for it.

Tech aquisition priority = Theology, Engineering, Invention, Education, Printing Press.

Other Trades
Do not trade our World or Territory Maps.

Treaties:
Do not accept a peace treaty from Persia. We have shifted our goal to conquest.

Do not sign any ROPs or alliances.

Demands: (Give in only if demand is semi-reasonable)
E. Give in: Rome, Greece.
F. Refuse: England, Persia, Germany, France, Aztecs, America, Russia, Babylon, Iroquois.
* NOTE: Demands from charity civs can be accepted if they are small enough.
* NOTE: Do not give in to any demands that involve giving away our World or Territory Maps

Charities: (civs we don't mind giving good deals to in tech or trade)
G. Iroquois

All things left unstated in turnthreads/chats are for Presidential or Public decision. All things specified must be followed unless surprise events have made the orders illogical, harmful, or inappropriate. In that situation the President should end turnthread/chat if any major decision needs to be taken and no representative from the Ministry is present to make the decision. If only a minor decision, the President may use his discretion to change the orders so that they are logical, beneficial, and appropriate.

--Togas
Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.

Last edited by Togas; September 24, 2002 at 23:41.
Old September 24, 2002, 17:04   #8
OPD
Civilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Blood Oath HordePtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 08:30
Togas would you be able to make the chat tommorrow if it were to be a full 5 turn chat?

The chat will commence at 7 PM GMT or 19 GMT.
Old September 24, 2002, 18:15   #9
OPD
Civilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Blood Oath HordePtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 08:30
The chat will be at 7 PM GMT (1900 GMT) see the top thread if you don't know what time that is where you live.

Minister if you can post 5 turns of orders then 5 turns can be done. Sorry to spring this on you so late. If you havn't the time then thats ok or if youjust want to relay orders in the chat thats ok too.

UnOR sorry about the lack of notice. Don't feel that you have to cancel anything important or go out of your way to post the orders if you can't post them in time it's my fault not yours.
Old September 24, 2002, 18:44   #10
WhiteBandit
Civilization III MultiplayerCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayPtWDG2 SunshineC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Prince

PW Orders
I will be in class at 1900 GMT tomorrow, so I will not be able to attend unfortunately. However here are my orders. If there are any problems, I trust that you guys will be able to resolve them.

General Orders:
Going to start consolidating our workers and clearing the jungle around our core cities (moving out from there).

In the next few turn chats/threads, I am going to be connecting Timeline and Port Rogue by way of road through Opiadom. This will allow us to maintain a flow of trade and resources to the lower half of our nation should war with France be declared.

Also, Aggie requested that mines are more important at the moment than irrigation. So if you find that you need to give workers something to do, clearing jungle or building mines are definitely good choices.

Orders:
Here we go!

Code:
Orders for 310 AD
  Current Turn Turn 1 Turn 2 Turn 3 Turn 4 Turn 5
Termina: Worker stack NW NW clearing jungle. -- -- -- Build Mine --
Tassagrad:

Worker SE waiting for orders. Move W.

Worker stack SW SW waiting for orders. Mine tile. 2 workers left over, build road.

Worker S of Tass. Move SW and join remaining stack.

Completed workers move NW.

--

Workers on jungle tile S, SW of Tass. Clear jungle

If road is completed, join remaining worker stack NW. Clear jungle. -- --
Loveshack: Worker stack E clearing jungle. -- -- Move N Build Road --
Chiquita: Worker SE SE mining. -- -- -- -- Move NW, Mine square.
Macross City: Worker stack NE clearing jungle. -- -- Move S Clear Jungle --
Timeline:

1 worker currently building road. Will be done in 1 turn.

Move remaining workers W towards Opiadom.

Move W and join stack.

Build Road

Build Road -- If road is done, clear jungle. --
Gaia: Worker stack E clearing jungle. Build mine If mine is complete, build road. If road is complete, move SW Mine tile. If mine is complete, move SW.
A-G-C (UberIsle):

Worker S waiting for orders.

Move S

Build road. -- Move SW Build road. --
Willsbury:

Workers currently waiting for orders. Build road.

Move W Build Road If road is completed, clear jungle. -- --
Jerusalem: Worker currently waiting for orders. GOTO square NE NE NE of Port Rogue. It is a jungle tile. -- -- Build road -- --
Pasargadae: Worker currently waiting for orders. THIS WORKER FALLS UNDER COMMAND OF SMC. -- -- -- -- --

(04/29/2004) [Trip] we will see who is best in the next round ; [Trip] that is why I left this team ; [Trip] I don't need the rest of you to win |
The solution to 1984 is 1776! | Here's to hoping that GoW's military isn't being run by MasterZen: Hehe! | DaveRocks! or something. ;)
Old September 24, 2002, 20:30   #11
UnOrthOdOx
Emperor

Updated City Planner orders.

Apologize if they make no sense. Now to write the news...Fever, drugs to fight fever...should be an interesting news report...

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old September 24, 2002, 21:24   #12
Aggie
Civilization III PBEMPtWDG Glory of WarCivilization III Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

Unortho, now I feel bad for pushing for more turns and making you work with fever. Bad aggie,bad aggie.
Aggie
Old September 25, 2002, 00:24   #13
Duddha
Civilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Prince

Orders for El Nino:

Nepoleton: keep building Catapult
Geofront: keep building Pikeman
Loveshack: change to WC
Tyre: change to WC
Ubergorsk: complete worker, then WC

If the GL is brought to any of these cities the production may be changed for the construction of a Great Wonder.

The elected City Planner may change any of these orders, and if an unexpected event arises (involving cities in El Nino) a governor present for the turn chat may change the orders. If a city is threatend by an opposing army SMC may change orders. Any order may be cash-rushed, but the City Planner or a governor present must decide what to build next, if neither present, a majority present will decide. I think that covers all the bases.
Old September 25, 2002, 09:31   #14
UnOrthOdOx
Emperor

Updated orders to reflect Duddha's changes.

Some reason that fever made me think you were actually PLAYING the turns last night.

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old September 25, 2002, 10:59   #15
Aggie
King

I have updated my orders
Aggie
Old September 25, 2002, 12:54   #16
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

Any chance of getting Tassagrad to build a settler after the Knight so we can plug that final gap with "Mystery City"?
Old September 25, 2002, 13:56   #17
Aggie
King

Ghengis where is the settler from loveshack going
Aggie
Old September 25, 2002, 14:27   #18
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Aggie
Ghengis where is the settler from loveshack going
Aggie
Scratch the request then, send the Loveshack Baby to found "Mystery City".