Old September 24, 2002, 19:37   #1
Aggie
Civilization III PBEMPtWDG Glory of WarCivilization III Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 03:30
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Need parch 1.21
I might be at another computer tommorow so I will need a link to a 1.21 patch, yes I could look it up but I'm lazy.
Thank you
Aggie
Old September 24, 2002, 19:41   #2
adaMada
Civilization III Democracy GameTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersPtWDG RoleplayRise of Nations MultiplayerInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

Anything for the honorable SMC .

ftp://ftp.infogrames.net/patches/civ3/Civ3v121f.exe is Infogrames download site. I remember someone saying CFC also had a mirror.

-- adaMada
Old September 24, 2002, 21:16   #3
Aggie
Civilization III PBEMPtWDG Glory of WarCivilization III Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

Thank you very much. though honorable might be pushing it.
Aggie
Old September 25, 2002, 04:17   #4
GeneralTacticus
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMPtWDG RoleplayNationStatesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Local Time: 19:30
Why not 1.29?
Old September 25, 2002, 08:03   #5
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 20:30
We're still playing with 1.21 officially. I did, OPD is, and anyone who wants their results from playing along or their investigations of deals to be sure to be the same NEED to play with this patch. Playing with other patches SOMEtimes provides for different possible trades.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!
Old September 25, 2002, 20:14   #6
GeneralTacticus
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMPtWDG RoleplayNationStatesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Local Time: 19:30
Quote:
We're still playing with 1.21 officially. I did, OPD is, and anyone who wants their results from playing along or their investigations of deals to be sure to be the same NEED to play with this patch. Playing with other patches SOMEtimes provides for different possible trades.
Is there any problem with using 1.29?
Old September 26, 2002, 07:44   #7
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 20:30
Well we started with 1,21, and we need a poll that decides to change for certain. Anyone could start such a poll if they like. The only issues now are the light gameplay differences to 1.29, and the fact that 1.21 saves are reported to come up with strange effects when loaded into 1.29. So far no-one has come up with any such effects, though, so this may be a non-issue.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!
Old September 26, 2002, 08:40   #8
UnOrthOdOx
PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG Glory of WarApolyton Storywriters' GuildIron CiversApolytoners Hall of FameC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GamePolyCast TeamC4DG The Mercenary TeamC4WDG The Goonies
Emperor

Local Time: 02:30
There is an issue of Mac and some foreign people not being able to play as well, though I have no idea how many of them are actually involved.

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby