Old September 29, 2002, 11:13   #1
OPD
Civilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Blood Oath HordePtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 08:41
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Orders thread for 430 ad
Put orders here I guess.

I need to know the avaliablity of apoc, aggie and togas in particular aswell as teh rest of the government.

Does anyone have any objections to trying out the poly chat?
I still have to look at a few things like this whole idle buisness but we should give it a try.

For ease here is teh save
Attached Files:
Old September 29, 2002, 12:42   #2
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 20:41
'Poly chat? That puts me out for the whole week no matter the time of day.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!
Old September 29, 2002, 15:11   #3
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

Local Time: 02:41
Where are the regional governors for supposed to put their orders for the city planner?

Oh, and is their 40 gold in the budget for me to implement a covert operation.

Code Name: Vodka
Cost of operation: 40 gold
Description: Need to know basis.
Old September 29, 2002, 15:57   #4
WhiteBandit
Civilization III MultiplayerCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayPtWDG2 SunshineC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Prince

Local Time: 00:41
Public Works Orders
Once again I find myself up at 3:30 AM my time compiling orders.
Damn I am dedicated! I am going to try this format for now, rather than
the table. I think this will work. I'm so used to my tables that it took
me a bit to get used to. But if this is easier for everyone else to read,
well then we shall stick with this! I'm pretty sure I went through and checked
all possible workers, so this should be a pretty thorough orders list from
Public Works. However, if I did miss something, I leave it up the the discression
of OPD and the gang to make a correct decision should I not be around. (If
we are holding another turn chat next weekend, I do have another geology
field class that I am going to be on for 3 days: Oct 4 - 6).

I also highly encourage that we try using Apolyton's own chat room (Civ3
section) this time since MarkG created it especially for us! Let's see how
it goes.

430 AD

• Termina: Worker stack N, NE waiting for orders. Make them clear jungle.

• Chiquita: Worker SE waiting for orders. Move S

• Port of Malignance: Worker stack N waiting for orders. Clear jungle

• Port of Malignance: Worker N, NE waiting for orders. Move SW to join worker stack.

• Muncie: Worker stack NW waiting for orders. Make 1 Persian worker build
    road (should be completed immediately). Remaining workers will irrigate square
    (should also complete immediately).

• Jerusalem: Worker W waiting for orders. Move NE.

• Boom Town: Worker NW, NW,  N. Move 1 tile S.

• Macross City: Worker stack SE waiting for orders. Irrigate tile.

440 AD

• Termina: Worker stack N, NE completed. Move N

• Termina: Worker stack N,  NW completed irrigation. Move SE and irrigate tile.

• Chiquita: Work SE, S on empty tile. Irrigate square

• Seeburg: Worker stack SW, move SW.

• Port of Malignance: Worker N on stack, waiting for orders. Join stack and clear jungle.

• Muncie: Worker stack NW waiting for orders. Move 3 workers NE. Move 2 workers SW.

• Jerusalem: Irrigate square

• Boom Town: Worker NW*2, Build Road.

• Susa: 2 Workers waiting for orders, GOTO stack W of Muncie.

450 AD

• Seeburg: Worker stack SW*2, clear jungle.

• Muncie: Workers N, irrigate square.

• Muncie: Workers W, irrigate sqaure.

• Opiadom: Worker S completes road, move SW

460 AD

• Opiadom: Worker S, SW, build road.

• Macross City: Worker stack SE, move SW.

• Jerusalem: Worker N completes irrigation. Move NE

470 AD

• Termina: Worker stack N completed irrigation, move N.

• Oakridge: Worker stack S, SE. Move SW. Clear jungle.

• Ubergorsk: Worker NW done clearing jungle. Build road.

• Opiadom: Workers NW waiting for orders. Move E

• Boom Town: Worker NW*2 waiting for orders, move S

• Macross City: Worker stack S, clear jungle.

• Chiquita: Worker S, SE Move N onto road.

• Port Rogue: Worker SW, irrigate square.

480 AD

• Termina: Worker stack N*2 on empty tile. Build road.

• Timeline: Workers W, clear jungle.

• Boom Town: Build Road.

• Chiquita: Worker SE. GOTO tile NE of Del Monte. (We are going to start
    preparing a road to America with this worker. It will allow us to get our
    troops there a few turns faster).

• Muncie: Workers N complete irrigation. Build road.

• Muncie: Workers W complete irrigation. Build road.

(04/29/2004) [Trip] we will see who is best in the next round ; [Trip] that is why I left this team ; [Trip] I don't need the rest of you to win |
The solution to 1984 is 1776! | Here's to hoping that GoW's military isn't being run by MasterZen: Hehe! | DaveRocks! or something. ;)
Old September 29, 2002, 23:05   #5
Aggie
Civilization III PBEMPtWDG Glory of WarCivilization III Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 03:41
General Orders
1)All NEW catapult move to Del Monte,
2)After persian war some sword remain as defense and ALL knight goto Delmonte
3) New pikes go to Nap or seeberg, Then to other bordercities.

430 AD
Catapults in Contaginon move se,se and bombard longbowman
Sword in Contaginon attack Longbow on Mountain by moving se,se,e
WC in Willsbury go to Contaginon and Upgrade if possible(further orders assume this)
Knight 2W of Tarsus go to Contaginon and fortify
Knight(5/5) in susa to 1nw of Muncie
Sword(5/5) w,nw,n
Knight ¼ in Susa fortify until healed
Fortify spear in Tarsus until healthy
Knight 2e of loveshack move to 1ne of Port of Malignance
Knight 1n of uber n,ne,e,e,e,e
Catapult in Nap go to Delmonte
Pikeman in Muncie nw,n,n
Sword in Bacteria n,ne,n(to muncie)
Pike in Ghengistown to New Ghengistown

440 AD
Knight 2e of ghengis town move e,e, and fortify
Knight 1ne of Port of Malignance move ne,ne,ne,n,e, fortify
Sword in Bacteria n,ne,n(to muncie)
Pike (5/5) 1s of Contaginon move n,n, fortify
Sword 5/5 1s of Contaginon move n,n,n
Catapults 2se of Contaginon move nw,nw,n
The forces 1n of Contaginon become Antioch assault force(AAF) this force should be 1sw,1pike,2catapult
Knight 3s of Contaginon move n,n,n to Contaginon and joins the 3 knights already there, this becomes the EKF(Eastern Knight Force)
Now the EKF moves ne,e,ne
Any Knights that heal completely this turn move to Contaginon and send alternately to ESF and AAF

450 AD
ASF moves n,w,w(to hill overlooking Antioch)
2knights 2w of Contaginon move n,n and join ASF
The EKF moves e,e to hill s of Arbela
Any Knights that heal completely this turn move to Contaginon and send alternately to ESF and AAF

460 AD
EKF attacks Arbela
IF Arbela falls we check peace terms to see if they will give all tech+antioch if not assault Antioch
ASF attacks Antioch using catapults first, then knights and then sword if all else fails
After attacks move forces between armies to finish job if battle continues, if war over then send to Delmonte

470 AD
All Mobile forces goto Delmonte. All remaining swords in Persian Theatre go to border cities.(Antioch,Arbela,Contaginon,and Tarsus)
Aggie

Last edited by Aggie; September 30, 2002 at 22:47.
Old September 30, 2002, 08:28   #6
OPD
Civilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Blood Oath HordePtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 08:41
Apoc will be taking the next chat. I think he's going to do it at 22 gmt but I'm not sure. Whether the poly chat or irc is used is up to him
Old September 30, 2002, 10:16   #7
Shiber
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 Cake or Death?InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Gathering StormC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 10:41
Compiled List of Orders
WORK IN PROGRESS

430 AD
Public Works[list=1][*]Termina: Worker stack N, NE waiting for orders. Make them clear jungle.[*]Chiquita: Worker SE waiting for orders. Move S[*]Port of Malignance: Worker stack N waiting for orders. Clear jungle[*]Port of Malignance: Worker N, NE waiting for orders. Move SW to join worker stack.[*]Muncie: Worker stack NW waiting for orders. Make 1 Persian worker build[*]Jerusalem: Worker W waiting for orders. Move NE.[*]Boom Town: Worker NW, NW, N. Move 1 tile S.[*]Macross City: Worker stack SE waiting for orders. Irrigate tile.[/list=1]
Foreign Affairs
  • Sell our incense to Germany for 7gpt and 9g.
SMC[list=1][*]Catapults in Contaginon move se,se and bombard longbowman.[*]Sword in Contaginon attack Longbow on Mountain by moving se,se,e.[*]WC in Willsbury go to Contaginon and Upgrade if possible(further orders assume this).[*]Knight 2W of Tarsus go to Contaginon and fortify.[*]Knight(5/5) in susa to 1nw of Muncie.[*]Sword(5/5) w,nw,n.[*]Knight(1/4) in Susa fortify until healed.[*]Fortify spear in Tarsus until healthy.[*]Knight 2e of loveshack move to 1ne of Port of Malignance.[*]Knight 1n of uber n,ne,e,e,e,e.[*]Catapult in Nap go to Delmonte.[*]Pikeman in Muncie nw,n,n.[*]Sword in Bacteria n,ne,n (to muncie).[*]Pike in Ghengistown to New Ghengistown.[/list=1]

440 AD
Public Works[list=1][*]Termina: Worker stack N, NE completed. Move N[*]Termina: Worker stack N, NW completed irrigation. Move SE and irrigate tile.[*]Chiquita: Work SE, S on empty tile. Irrigate square[*]Seeburg: Worker stack SW, move SW.[*]Port of Malignance: Worker N on stack, waiting for orders. Join stack and clear jungle.[*]Muncie: Worker stack NW waiting for orders. Move 3 workers NE. Move 2 workers SW.[*]Jerusalem: Irrigate square[*]Boom Town: Worker NW*2, Build Road.[*]Susa: 2 Workers waiting for orders, GOTO stack W of Muncie.[/list=1]
Foreign Affairs
  • Consider sales of Wines to France. If they won't pay a decent price for it, take the wines on the market and see if we can't get better value.
SMC[list=1][*]Knight 2e of ghengis town move e,e, and fortify[*]Knight 1ne of Port of Malignance move ne,ne,ne,n,e, fortify[*]Sword in Bacteria n,ne,n(to muncie)[*]Pike (5/5) 1s of Contaginon move n,n, fortify[*]Sword 5/5 1s of Contaginon move n,n,n[*]Catapults 2se of Contaginon move nw,nw,n[*]The forces 1n of Contaginon become Antioch assault force(AAF) this force should be 1sw,1pike,2catapult[*]Now the EKF moves ne,e,ne[*]Any Knights that heal completely this turn move to Contaginon and send alternately to ESF and AAF[/list=1]

450 AD
Public Works[list=1][*]Seeburg: Worker stack SW*2, clear jungle.[*]Muncie: Workers N, irrigate square.[*]Muncie: Workers W, irrigate sqaure.[*]Opiadom: Worker S completes road, move SW[/list=1]
SMC[list=1][*]ASF moves n,w,w(to hill overlooking Antioch)[*]2knights 2w of Contaginon move n,n and join ASF[*]The EKF moves e,e to hill s of Arbela[*]Any Knights that heal completely this turn move to Contaginon and send alternately to ESF and AAF[/list=1]

460 AD
Public Works[list=1][*]Opiadom: Worker S, SW, build road.[*]Macross City: Worker stack SE, move SW.[*]Jerusalem: Worker N completes irrigation. Move NE[/list=1]
Foreign Affairs
  • Renegotiate Peace with Greece for max profit.
  • Renegotiate Peace with Aztecs for max profit.
  • Renegotiate Peace with Iriquois for max profit.
  • Renegotiate Peace with France for max profit.
  • Renegotiate Peace with England for max profit.
  • Renegotiate Peace with Russia for max profit.
  • Renegotiate Peace with Babylon for max profit.
SMC[list=1][*]EKF attacks Arbela[*]IF Arbela falls we check peace terms to see if they will give all tech+antioch if not assault Antioch[*]ASF attacks Antioch using catapults first, then knights and then sword if all else fails[*]After attacks move forces between armies to finish job if battle continues, if war over then send to Delmonte[/list=1]

470 AD
Public Works[list=1][*]Termina: Worker stack N completed irrigation, move N.[*]Oakridge: Worker stack S, SE. Move SW. Clear jungle.[*]Ubergorsk: Worker NW done clearing jungle. Build road.[*]Opiadom: Workers NW waiting for orders. Move E[*]Boom Town: Worker NW*2 waiting for orders, move S[*]Macross City: Worker stack S, clear jungle.[*]Chiquita: Worker S, SE Move N onto road.[*]Port Rogue: Worker SW, irrigate square.[/list=1]
Foreign Affairs
  • Renegotiate Peace with Germany for max profit.
SMC[list=1][*]All Mobile forces goto Delmonte. All remaining swords in Persian Theatre go to border cities.(Antioch,Arbela,Contaginon,and Tarsus)[/list=1]

480 AD
Public Works[list=1][*]Termina: Worker stack N*2 on empty tile. Build road.[*]Timeline: Workers W, clear jungle.[*]Boom Town: Build Road.[*]Chiquita: Worker SE. GOTO tile NE of Del Monte. (We are going to start[*]Muncie: Workers N complete irrigation. Build road.[*]Muncie: Workers W complete irrigation. Build road.[/list=1]
Foreign Affairs

General Orders
SMC[list=1][*]All NEW catapult move to Del Monte.[*]After persian war some sword remain as defense and ALL knight goto Delmonte.[*]New pikes go to Nap or seeberg, Then to other bordercities.[/list=1]

FAM
Lux Trading:
As soon as we have the other incense linked up, sell it to Rome. Currently they will pay us 6gpt and 16g, but that price is subject to change.
As soon as we have spices linked up, check to see who will buy it for the most. Sell both of the excess spices if the seller will offer a GPT deal. If no such offer, wait a few turns.
Tech Trades:
Tech aquisition priority = Invention, Education, Astronomy, Gunpowder, Banking, Printing Press.
Other Trades
Do not trade our World or Territory Maps.
Treaties:
Peace with Persia: Once we have captured (or have the option to have a city given to us) the following cities: Arbela, Antioch, we will sue for peace. Peace must include Education and Invention. Include as many other bonuses as they will give us.
Do not sign any ROPs or alliances.
Do not declare war on America.
Demands: (Give in only if demand is semi-reasonable)
E. Give in: Rome, Greece.
F. Refuse: England, Persia, Germany, France, Aztecs, America, Russia, Babylon, Iroquois.
* NOTE: Do not give in to any demands that involve giving away our World or Territory Maps

Chances for a GL
Aggie is expecting that only two elite units will enter battle during the next turnchat - a knight vs. a regular spear or pike and a sword vs. the same. Therefore, assuming that both battles are won the estimated chance for generating a GL is roughly 12%.

Monitary requests
Ghengis Farb: 40 gold for his covert operation to assassinate everyone in town (Code Name: Vodka).
Aggie: 100 gold to upgrade the WC inbound to Contaginon after it reaches Contagion during 430 AD, if possible. If not, this request will carry over to the next turn.
- Phantom of the Opera

Last edited by Shiber; October 1, 2002 at 13:34.
Old September 30, 2002, 10:33   #8
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

Local Time: 04:41
Sorry I wasn't able to make it last time - power outage.

Hard to turn on a machine with no electricity.

Reserved for CP orders.

GF - I will look at plan vodka tonight. RA's please PM me with requests.

Also, there is a new group called City Council, a good place to discuss various city planning items. I hope to be free tonight to work on organizing many of the things I had let go this past 2 weeks. Thanks for the patients.

As long as I could figure a way to hump myself, I would be OK with that
--Con
Old September 30, 2002, 15:32   #9
Togas
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 SunshineC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 00:41
(the following orders are a work in progress)

Specific Orders:

THIS TURN! 430
Sell our incense to Germany for 7gpt and 9g.

NEXT TURN 440
Consider sales of Wines to France. If they won't pay a decent price for it, take the wines on the market and see if we can't get better value.

NEXT TURN 450
NEXT TURN 460
Renegotiate Peace with Greece for max profit.
Renegotiate Peace with Aztecs for max profit.
Renegotiate Peace with Iriquois for max profit.
Renegotiate Peace with France for max profit.
Renegotiate Peace with England for max profit.
Renegotiate Peace with Russia for max profit.
Renegotiate Peace with Babylon for max profit.

NEXT TURN 470
Renegotiate Peace with Germany for max profit.

NEXT TURN 480

General Orders:

Lux Trading:
As soon as we have the other incense linked up, sell it to Rome. Currently they will pay us 6gpt and 16g, but that price is subject to change.

As soon as we have spices linked up, check to see who will buy it for the most. Sell both of the excess spices if the seller will offer a GPT deal. If no such offer, wait a few turns.

Tech Trades:
Tech aquisition priority = Invention, Education, Astronomy, Gunpowder, Banking, Printing Press.

Other Trades
Do not trade our World or Territory Maps.

Treaties:
Peace with Persia: Once we have captured (or have the option to have a city given to us) the following cities: Arbela, Antioch, we will sue for peace. Peace must include Education and Invention. Include as many other bonuses as they will give us.

Do not sign any ROPs or alliances.
Do not declare war on America.

Demands: (Give in only if demand is semi-reasonable)
E. Give in: Rome, Greece.
F. Refuse: England, Persia, Germany, France, Aztecs, America, Russia, Babylon, Iroquois.
* NOTE: Do not give in to any demands that involve giving away our World or Territory Maps

All things left unstated in turnthreads/chats are for Presidential or Public decision. All things specified must be followed unless surprise events have made the orders illogical, harmful, or inappropriate. In that situation the President should end turnthread/chat if any major decision needs to be taken and no representative from the Ministry is present to make the decision. If only a minor decision, the President may use his discretion to change the orders so that they are logical, beneficial, and appropriate.

--Togas
Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.

Last edited by Togas; September 30, 2002 at 20:19.
Old September 30, 2002, 16:51   #10
Reddawg
Prince

430 AD:
~Upgrade War Chariot after it has been moved, 100 Lytons.
~Rush Cathedral in Macross City, 44 Lytons (will be switched to Courthouse next turn, approved by City Planner).

The rest of the orders aren't year-specific:
~Rush settler in Ghengistown once is reaches size 2.
~Rush as many as TWO temples in the Persian Annexation once they have been built upon for a turn.

The chart below shows how much hard cash is allowed for various costs this turnchat, both including and not including the orders above; use it as a reference for unexpected requests.

(chart is in a separate post at the bottom)

Last edited by Reddawg; October 1, 2002 at 08:33.
Old September 30, 2002, 18:08   #11
Apocalypse
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMMacInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II MultiplayerCivilization IV: MultiplayerCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Emperor

Yes, I am planning for 22 GMT.

I'll post a poll about the location.
"In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd
Old September 30, 2002, 22:41   #12
Aggie
Civilization III PBEMPtWDG Glory of WarCivilization III Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

Bump so it stays on front page for ease of access.
Aggie
Old October 1, 2002, 06:56   #13
Shiber
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 Cake or Death?InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Gathering StormC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Note my beautiful list of compiled orders in the 7th post.
What do you think?
Ministers: please check that I've copied your orders correctly.
Regarding colliding orders: I haven't spotted any orders that might collide. If I do, I'll let the relevant ministers know about this.
- Phantom of the Opera
Old October 1, 2002, 08:34   #14
Reddawg
Prince

MoE budget chart.
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	budget.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	26021  
Old October 1, 2002, 08:37   #15
UnOrthOdOx
PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG Glory of WarApolyton Storywriters' GuildIron CiversApolytoners Hall of FameC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GamePolyCast TeamC4DG The Mercenary TeamC4WDG The Goonies
Emperor

Local Time: 02:41
Nice job Shiber! Though it looks like a few ministers still could make it easier by using the[list] feature....

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old October 1, 2002, 09:21   #16
Shiber
Emperor

Yes, I had to do a lot of copying and pasting and editing.
Anyway, I still need GK's orders to complete the list. GK, if you're reading this, please PM me once you have posted your orders so I can add them to the list ASAP.
- Phantom of the Opera
Old October 1, 2002, 11:58   #17
Reddawg
Prince

I thought this Plan Vodka thing was a joke and wasn't really being done? That's what the Vodka thread said last time I read it. If it's serious I need to have an explanation of what it's about. Right now the gold isn't approved.
Old October 1, 2002, 12:50   #18
Shiber
Emperor

I don't know what it is either. I saw a post in the Vodka thread by UnOrthO saying there's info about this in the City Planning office thread so I figured it's real.
Ghengis, can you please clear things up?
- Phantom of the Opera

Last edited by Shiber; October 1, 2002 at 13:02.
Old October 1, 2002, 17:03   #19
Apocalypse
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMMacInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II MultiplayerCivilization IV: MultiplayerCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Emperor

Still no city planning orders. I'm either going to have to stop at the end of the first turn or do what we did with punkbass.
"In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd
Old October 1, 2002, 19:18   #20
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

Local Time: 04:41
City Planning Orders

General:

Grow means that the population is expected to grow, and the prez should double check to make sure the AI is working the most efficient tiles possible. In order of preference of this office, Shields, Food, then Money.

Purchase Requests: Purchase settlers at Hole in Wall. After this, and if military doesn’t need the cash, purchase the courthouse in Macross City. Any city building a courthouse or a temple is eligible for purchase at the executive discretion.

Turn 0 (430 ad Beginning)

A1 – Apolyton – Work mine near termina, not 1 shield mine to the north, and work forest instead of fish.
A2 – BHQ – Switch knight to WC
A3 – Termina – work a mined tile by the river (2 gold) not the 2 shield near Apolyton
A4 – Timeline – switch from knight to courthouse
A5 – Macross City – make one entertainer for growth
A6 – Gaia – switch knight to war chariot
A7 – Chiquita – If courthouse is purchased, then cathedral (not anticipated)
A8 – Seeberg – if courthouse is $, then Pike (not anticipated)
A9 – Napoleton – start on worker
A10 – New ghengistown – switch archer to temple, if purchased then pike (not anticipated)
A11 – Port of Malignance – switch pike to temple, if 4 then pike (not anticipated)
12 – Willsbury – if temp $, then courthouse (not anticipated)
13 – contagination – if temp $, then court (not antic.)
14 – Susa – switch to temple, if $ then couth (not antic.)
15 – Muncie – switch to courthouse, if $ then temple (not anti)
16 – bacteria – switch temple, if $ then courth (not anti). WORK the irrigation.
17 – Boomtown – switch to gainery, if $ then worker (not antic.)
18 – hiw – PURCHASE SETTLER.

Turn 1

A1 – macros, ghengistown - grow

Turn 2

A1 –Tass – after WC, aquaduct
2 – termina – greow.
3 gaia – after WC, market.
4 – contaghnation – grow

Turn 3

A1 – Tass – grow
2 – termina – after pike, aquaduct
PR – after library, pike
HII after pike, library
Love – grow, after pike, harbor
Geo – after pike, worker
AGC - grow

Turn 4

A1 –BHQ – after WC, library. grow.
2- timeline, PR, PoM, Wills,Muncie – grow
3 uber – after pike, pike

Turn 5

A1 – Apolyton – after aqua, pike
Couple of grows……

OK. Posting as game is in progress…… sorry for the typo’s and such…… typed in haste……. Etc…….

As long as I could figure a way to hump myself, I would be OK with that
--Con