Old October 7, 2002, 21:05   #61
Six Thousand Year Old Man
Civilization II Succession Games
King

Local Time: 04:02
Local Date: November 1, 2010
I never look at people when I talk to them. I look vaguely over their shoulders when they speak, and when I speak, I adopt a reflective pose, looking with unseeing eyes at a distant point, as if I am addressing a teeming throng.

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
"A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)
Old October 7, 2002, 21:13   #62
Zero
PtWDG Glory of WarInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG3 SpartansPtWDG2 Monkey
King

Neither do I,I should really pay attention to peopl ewhen I talk to them... some find it rude that I am staring into the void when I talk to them. but I do look at a girl's chest if they have a nice rack once in awhile, then I just tell em flat out that you have a beautiful body. Honesty is the best policy.

plus most girls have this thing where they are insecure of their bodies. It's proabaly due to society's pressure for them to look like friggin barbies. Having insecurity feeling myself, it really feels good when someone assures you that everything is cool. Besides, who wouldnt like a compliment even if they are sure of themselves?

Unless you say it in a very sleazy way

Old October 7, 2002, 21:17   #63
Kepler
Settler

Local Time: 01:02
Quote:
Originally posted by Calc II
Neither do I, but I do look at a girl's chest if they have a nice rack, then I just tell em flat out that you have a beautiful body. Honesty is the best policy.
I'm flattered, but why would they care that I have a beautiful body?
Old October 7, 2002, 21:18   #64
Zero
PtWDG Glory of WarInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG3 SpartansPtWDG2 Monkey
King

Yea I edited a little more in... no body doesnt like a compliment.. like i said

and better just say it (since most seem to know where guys eyes are rolling around) than to play it out like you didnt look... that plunges your credibility in my opinon.
Old October 7, 2002, 21:35   #65
Al B. Sure!
Emperor

Local Time: 05:02
Girls don't like it when nasty guys look at them... they down right hate it. And I got a feeling a lot of people here would fit that definition of a nasty nerd boy... if you enjoy watching Sci-Fi channel and playing games on your calculator do NOT I repeat... do NOT look at a girl's chest.

(it's bad to do it anyway but girls are especially bothered with nerdy perverts doing it)

thanks
Old October 7, 2002, 21:37   #66
- Groucho -
Diplomacy
Prince

I've got it bad. I love boobs. I'm a total *** man. But I know it, and I know it creeps women out. Not wanting to be a creep, I try incredibly hard not to look. Of course, then I feel like it is so obvious that I'm trying not to look, that by implication they know exactly what I want to stare at. Which makes me a creep again. You would think that having figured all this out I would just get it over with and look. But I can't and the madness continues.
Old October 7, 2002, 21:50   #67
Zero
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Albert Speer
Girls don't like it when nasty guys look at them... they down right hate it. And I got a feeling a lot of people here would fit that definition of a nasty nerd boy... if you enjoy watching Sci-Fi channel and playing games on your calculator do NOT I repeat... do NOT look at a girl's chest.

(it's bad to do it anyway but girls are especially bothered with nerdy perverts doing it)

thanks
guys dont like it when ugly girls keep staring too... thats kinda obvious

and guys are more superficial too, so you can see how much we would hate a butch staring at guys. unless she's buttface... then thats ok.

(buttface = everything BUT her face)

Last edited by Zero; October 7, 2002 at 22:01.
Old October 7, 2002, 21:56   #68
Zero
King

Quote:
Originally posted by - Groucho -
I've got it bad. I love boobs. I'm a total *** man. But I know it, and I know it creeps women out. Not wanting to be a creep, I try incredibly hard not to look. Of course, then I feel like it is so obvious that I'm trying not to look, that by implication they know exactly what I want to stare at. Which makes me a creep again. You would think that having figured all this out I would just get it over with and look. But I can't and the madness continues.
exactly... well I'm not as serious case as you make out of it, but in situation like your portraying, I rather lok at it and say "nice racks" and get slapped. (well not that sleazy way) Big deal, she's a b!tch for taking it so bad either.
Old October 7, 2002, 21:59   #69
Al B. Sure!
Emperor

Yeah Calc... i just thought I'd add that for the chest-obsessed computer nerds up on here... i know one girl who got real freaked out cause this nerd was looking her her cleavage... and she turned away acting casually, and he moved his head to follow... sick ****
Old October 7, 2002, 22:00   #70
Inverse Icarus
Emperor

i'm definately a talk boober.
Old October 7, 2002, 22:01   #71
Asher
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
President of the OT

Local Time: 03:02
Quote:
Yeah Calc... i just thought I'd add that for the chest-obsessed computer nerds up on here... i know one girl who got real freaked out cause this nerd was looking her her cleavage... and she turned away acting casually, and he moved his head to follow... sick ****
Hmm. Well on campus the low-life whiggers are the ones that the girls would get disgusted about, whereas the handsome computer scientists are a sweet catch.
Old October 7, 2002, 22:03   #72
Caesar the Great
Emperor

whenever i'm passing an attractive girl in the street i don't know, my usual routine...

1. eye contact for a few seconds
2. look away, this usually makes them look away too
3. examine chest for desired time
4. eye contact, smile, friendly greeting
Old October 7, 2002, 22:03   #73
Zero
King

Quote:
well you talking drooling while looking level?
I gotta say thats kinda creepy but hey its free country, hes got the right to look... and beside he prolly knows himself that hes not getting any.

I'd be freaked if someone looked at me funny (especially when this gay guy was hitting on me whoa) but i respect their right to look
Old October 7, 2002, 22:10   #74
Al B. Sure!
Emperor

Asher:

Handsome computer scientists... and remember, you're Canadian... there's a whole world of difference between the US and Canada.

CtG:

You vanish and come back to post in this thread about you looking at girls chests... nasty man...

Calc:

The girl was really bothered though... she stopped wearing that one shirt that showed it even cause she didnt want it to happen again. poor girl

thanks
Old October 7, 2002, 22:18   #75
Asher
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
President of the OT

Quote:
Asher:

Handsome computer scientists... and remember, you're Canadian... there's a whole world of difference between the US and Canada.
I'm dual Canadian/American, Speer.

Plus it's not so much the geography that changes girls tastes, it's that once they're in college they realize they want to be with a guy who will probably make some money rather than spend his time on the streets pretending to be black.
Old October 7, 2002, 23:29   #76
Jaguar
C4DG Sarantium
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Asher

I'm dual Canadian/American, Speer.

Plus it's not so much the geography that changes girls tastes, it's that once they're in college they realize they want to be with a guy who will probably make some money rather than spend his time on the streets pretending to be black.
So you're saying that girls only like you cause they think you're gonna be rich?

More seriously, I know what you mean. That sentence just sounded funny.

IMO how much staring is ok depends a lot on the girl. There are a few types:

Pretend to be offended but really want to be stared at. Make a big fuss so everyone can hear that a guy was staring at her boobs.

Want to be stared at, and don't object if you do.

Don't like it but don't do anything about it.

Don't care and don't do anything about it

Don't like it and make a big fuss (Many of these are type 1 in disguise.)

Would be offended if they realized it, but always give the benefit of the doubt.

Obviously, the ones who make a big fuss are non-starters. If they make a big fuss then you'd be screwed if one of those ultrareligious nice girl types is there. For the other ones, be careful, don't do it too much.

Of course, I should follow my own advice better....
Old October 7, 2002, 23:53   #77
monolith94
Mac
Emperor

How about someone who spends his time on the streets pretending to be profound?
Albert Speer
Old October 8, 2002, 00:02   #78
Zero
King

money doesn't buy you @$$ as well as you might think. There's always gonna be those chicks who may be in it for the money, but most of the tims as long as gal is not ultra conservative, getting a good lover is on her mind.

JW, I guess ur right, since only gals i get are type who are cool with me blurting out stuff without caring. Then again I wouldnt care for other type who cares. They are a b!tch if they dont even give me a chance.

Damn Braves lose the stupid game so I can sleep in peace!
Old October 8, 2002, 00:08   #79
Asher
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
President of the OT

Quote:
Originally posted by Calc II
money doesn't buy you @$$ as well as you might think. There's always gonna be those chicks who may be in it for the money, but most of the tims as long as gal is not ultra conservative, getting a good lover is on her mind.
Well, I don't know any girl who'd go for a posing white kid who's flat broke -- and how would anyone know if he's a good lover if no one can stand to talk to the guy?

Once you're in college the girls tend to set higher standards. They have to think twice about dating a guy who's not going to some post-secondary education, usually.

BTW, Jaguar is 13.
Old October 8, 2002, 00:14   #80
Zero
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Asher

Well, I don't know any girl who'd go for a posing white kid who's flat broke -- and how would anyone know if he's a good lover if no one can stand to talk to the guy?

Once you're in college the girls tend to set higher standards. They have to think twice about dating a guy who's not going to some post-secondary education, usually.

BTW, Jaguar is 13.
Not all people are looking straight to get married when they enter college. In college, i didn't consider my relationship to go all the way to marriage. I'm sure many girls think the same way to.

JW said something that sounded right it doesnt matter if hes 13. Maybe he has more experience talking with girls than some people here!
Old October 8, 2002, 00:15   #81
Urban Ranger
NationStatesApolyton Storywriters' GuildNever Ending Stories
Deity

Local Time: 17:02
Quote:

thanks
Nasty?

Speer, are you in some sort of self-denial here?
Old October 8, 2002, 01:27   #82
orange
Civilization III Democracy GameNationStatesDiplomacyApolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

the expression is "butterface"

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui
Old October 8, 2002, 01:44   #83
AnnC
Chieftain

a female perspective...
Quote:
Originally posted by jimmytrick: Women do not mind you talking to their boobs. You just have to use the proper etitquette. The key is eye contact. Make it. Smile. Look away, furtively, and then make eye contact again. Break it and then look again. Flirt with her eyes and then hold her gaze. If she lets you drink in her eyes she will not mind it when you talk to her boobs.
That reads like a how-to manual. Scouting for Casual Sex in North America, Tips from the Experts

I worked in the corporate world for twenty years and I never ceased to be amazed at how many "boob talkers" there were in professional environments like offices and engineering labs. Even though I always wore business suits or modest casual attire, I'd estimate that 10-20% of the men I worked with talked to my chest instead of my face. Do these guys realize how obvious they are?

Over the years, I conducted many job interviews with male applicants who stared at my chest just about the entire time they were being interviewed - even though they knew I was the hiring manager! Believe me, that's a really good way to ensure that you don't get the job.
Old October 8, 2002, 01:46   #84
Asher
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
President of the OT

Woo, go Ann.
Old October 8, 2002, 01:52   #85
AnnC
Chieftain

Great sig, Asher.
Old October 8, 2002, 01:52   #86
Shi Huangdi
Emperor

"
nasty perverts... it's not that hard to not look..."

Sure, you can force yourself not to look. But if a girl with large breasts is wearing a tight white see-through shirt with a black bra underneath and writing over the breast area, you can't say she isn't doing anything to invite that sort of behavior. Men are attracted to breasts, and if she doesn't want that sort of attention, she should dress more conservatively.

Some right-wing conservative you are, not saying anything about the some of the new slutty styles of dress some women wear. Now, if the woman is dressing normally, I agree it is extremely rude to stare.

"Girls don't like it when nasty guys look at them... they down right hate it. And I got a feeling a lot of people here would fit that definition of a nasty nerd boy... if you enjoy watching Sci-Fi channel and playing games on your calculator do NOT I repeat... do NOT look at a girl's chest."

Well unfortunately for them, "nasty" guys and attractive guys are both attracted to women the same. And if you dress slutty, you are going to attract the attention of both.

"nasty man..."

You sure are keen on judging other people, aren't you? And by the way Speer, I have noticed you seem to have a habit of fleeing whenever people challenge you on some big issue. You have recently publicly declared another poster worthy of being killed, in a thread where you had made repeated statements of extreme stupidity. I suggest you respond to RJ and I.

http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...0&pagenumber=4

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand
Old October 8, 2002, 01:55   #87
KrazyHorse
Deity

I try not to stare at women's chests. I'm usually unable to avoid a few peeks, though.

I swear to God, it's not conscious or voluntary. If I let my mind wander, my eyes will naturally be drawn to the pertest, firmest, shapeliest, and most importantly nearest set of breasts.
Get Rich or Die Tryin'
Old October 8, 2002, 03:07   #88
Bereta_Eder
Settler

Local Time: 11:02
if they are big, i have a problem.
Old October 8, 2002, 03:17   #89
aaglo
King

Local Time: 12:02
Fact: I like breasts
Fact: I like butts
Fact: I like to look at breasts/butts
Fact: Sometimes it can be difficult keeping my eyes from breasts/butts

Conclusion: I think that women are beautiful.
Old October 8, 2002, 07:36   #90
Jaguar
C4DG Sarantium
Emperor

lol@annc

Wait, I don't know what calcII is agreeing about, I don't know why Asher brought up my age (usually what he does when he has no better arguments,) and I don't know why Calc defended me. Some sort of argument over something I said is unfolding and I don't know what it is! Too early in the morning. I am not a morning person.