Old November 5, 2002, 17:39   #391
Lemmy
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Spartans
King

Local Time: 11:03
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Quote:
He will be the one paying, as soon as I get production started. Pr0n holos will have wide markets, like they did on Old Earth.
you mean they will be pirated and you'll earn nothing from it?
<Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!
Old November 5, 2002, 17:51   #392
Kassiopeia
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameGalCiv Apolyton EmpireApolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization II Democracy GameApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Local Time: 12:03
...crap.
Old November 5, 2002, 17:58   #393
Hercules
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG3 GaiansC4DG VoxC4WDG éirich tuireannC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansBtS Tri-LeagueC4BtSDG TemplarsACDG PeaceACDG3 Data Angels
Deity

Local Time: 10:03
Hercules enters the Rec. Comm. Somebody call the boys in blue?.
He immediately swaps hats as chief inspector to acting leader of the green party/ step party.

'Hah ha let me telepathe with them' as he steps past smiling 'pseudo' japanese school girls.

The disappears into the bathroom to communicate with guhmtelfitrickber.
He emerges 5 minutes later.

OK here what I understand, they're all a bit drunk. This is a green mind worm STAG party. Kass was inspired all along. Japanese school girls, Asian school girls school girls from wherever were what the stag party were looking for and the group now believe this was part of the Rec.Comm hospitality.

They are sorry about the mess in the corner; one of the younger worms overdone the toilet water (it gets them pissed). They love you guys. all that Hellfire stuff with torches certainly created a great orgy like atmosphere.

Anyhow they'll clean up the mess after a few more sc.........rls and if you want them to leave you just have to whistle.

They have thoroughly enjoyed themselves and are going to highly recommend Rec Comm 2 to their mates.
Old November 5, 2002, 18:02   #394
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

A Mind Worm infestation??

What's the price of planetpearls these days again?
Old November 5, 2002, 18:23   #395
Kassiopeia
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameGalCiv Apolyton EmpireApolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization II Democracy GameApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Old November 6, 2002, 01:47   #396
GeneralTacticus
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMPtWDG RoleplayNationStatesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Local Time: 20:03
What the hell is pron holo?
Old November 6, 2002, 02:21   #397
Mr. President
MacSpanish CiversNationStatesNever Ending StoriesCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG Planet University of Technology
Emperor

Local Time: 19:03
You really don't want to know.
Old November 6, 2002, 03:11   #398
GeneralTacticus
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMPtWDG RoleplayNationStatesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Oh, but I do.
Old November 6, 2002, 03:21   #399
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 21:03
/me thunders in to the Rec Commons in his custom-made power suit that permits him the strength of a gorilla that has the strength of 5 gorillas, survival in fungus for up to 72 hours and has enough crockery to prepare a three-course meal for any uninvited guests that turn up.

/me glares around the Commons, taking in a green glow from the bathroom, Hercules pretending to be off-duty, Kass trying NOT to look like a pimp and others in the middle of their disturbingly coloured drinks. All falls silent for a moment.

KASS! You have Japanese schoolgirls here.....!?!?!?!

And you didn't tell me?

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Last edited by MrWhereItsAt; November 6, 2002 at 07:47.
Old November 6, 2002, 03:25   #400
Mr. President
MacSpanish CiversNationStatesNever Ending StoriesCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG Planet University of Technology
Emperor

Local Time: 19:03
It can't be spoken of in polite society. Or in any society, for that matter. I'll let you know when it comes out and you can see.
Old November 6, 2002, 03:26   #401
GeneralTacticus
Emperor

Old November 6, 2002, 09:03   #402
Kassiopeia
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
KASS! You have Japanese schoolgirls here.....!?!?!?!

And you didn't tell me?
Predictable behaviour... but funny nonetheless.

Hey, remember what I said, Gendou is the pimp of Evangelion, now I am the pimp of the Rec Commons.

Quote:
Originally posted by GeneralTacticus
Oh, but I do.
If you have to ask, you don't want to know.
Old November 6, 2002, 09:36   #403
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Just don't film a sequel to "The Human Instrumentality Project" - that Eva Hentai. As amusing as I found it, I really think the Multiverse could do without another one.

Old November 6, 2002, 09:57   #404
Kassiopeia
Emperor

...crap.
Old November 6, 2002, 10:08   #405
MrWhereItsAt
Deity

Uhhhhhmm..

Well in that case just don't make a sequel to the worst Hentai imaginable "Sailor Moon and the Seven Ballz"

There's 45 minutes of my life I'll NEVER get back.

EDIT: actually that link is a BAD idea. It has captures from the movie.

Old November 6, 2002, 10:20   #406
Kassiopeia
Emperor

You can PM the link to me, if you think it's important... I can use Google if I want to, though.

Hmmm... no HIP 2... *ponders* no "Sailor Jupiter and the Eight Ballz"... *ponders more*
Old November 6, 2002, 10:40   #407
FlameFlash
Call to Power PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMMacACDG PeaceCall To Power SuperLeagueACDG3 Data AngelsCall to Power MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerC4BtSDG Team Banana
Emperor

Local Time: 03:03
The Rec Commons are certainly never boring... have to say that at least...

Sheesh...

As always, will play after work. I wonder if I'll ever be able to turn that the other way...
Old November 6, 2002, 20:06   #408
Method
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

Local Time: 06:03
damn! you mean the guhmtelfitrickbers were just green mind worms the whole time? oh well, my breeding program was not in vain afterall
Old November 6, 2002, 21:02   #409
Kassiopeia
Emperor

I have never heard of green mindworms...

*wanders off to bed*
Old November 7, 2002, 01:19   #410
Frankychan
ACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameNationStatesAlpha Centauri PBEMApolyton Storywriters' Guild
King

Local Time: 23:03
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Wow, this place has gone to the monkey's since I left...

"...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis
Old November 7, 2002, 07:39   #411
Kassiopeia
Emperor

It hasn't. That would mean there was some level of quality to begin with.
Old November 9, 2002, 16:26   #412
Kassiopeia
Emperor

Unbelievable.

Bartender!

A cup of the Bump brand xenococoa, please. On the double!
Old November 9, 2002, 16:32   #413
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

A customer??? You have to be kidding! Sir, votre xenococoa, sir. Thank you for your visit sir.
Old November 9, 2002, 16:34   #414
Lemmy
King

when is happy hour?
<Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
Old November 9, 2002, 17:01   #415
Kassiopeia
Emperor

Lemmy, every hour is happy hour! Or do you see us paying for the drinks? Thought so.

/me sips xenococoa

Er, is this supposed to be green in colour?
Old November 9, 2002, 18:13   #416
Method
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

Local Time: 06:03
yes...and there absolutely is NOT a leak of radioactive fluid at the Xenobrewery (the one that makes xenocoffee and xenococoa). that's right, no radioactive fluid. and even if there was, i'm sure there'd be a team of unskilled technicians would be fixing the problem as we spoke
Old November 9, 2002, 19:15   #417
Maniac

Quote:
Originally posted by Kassiopeia
Or do you see us paying for the drinks?
I let you guys all pay when you are so drunk you don't notice I'm extorting you. Besides that I put some drinks on Lemmy's bill, which he still has to pay and has run up to 30 credits.
Old November 9, 2002, 19:33   #418
Lemmy
King

hah, like i'm ever gonna pay you
Old November 9, 2002, 19:54   #419
Maniac

Ah Lemmy! I'm glad you're finally here. You're the just the person I need. Someone has shitted on the toilet seat in our urinoirs. Could you please clean it up as part of your punishment???
/me hands over a small brush and some cleaning product.

Edit: I really thought **** would be censored.
Old November 9, 2002, 20:01   #420
Lemmy
King

Hell no!!

/me empties the bucket over TKG