Old October 10, 2002, 07:35   #31
Hercules
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG3 GaiansC4DG VoxC4WDG éirich tuireannC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansBtS Tri-LeagueC4BtSDG TemplarsACDG PeaceACDG3 Data Angels
Deity

Local Time: 10:02
Local Date: November 1, 2010
I am not sure MWIA has actually taken over as Bartender, nor Kass. It's just that there was no one behind the bar when we arrived and MWIA is just being generous with the drinks.

I am still waiting for planet pearl sandwich.

I like a bartender to be chatty, witty , informative, able to order a rover taxi
not someone who just goes

Last edited by Hercules; October 10, 2002 at 07:40.
Old October 10, 2002, 07:57   #32
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 21:02
/me settles down with his drink

People just don't know how HARD it is sometimes....

I run the Trade for an entire nation....
I am running for President of another...

And here I will be the one responsible for forcibly changing peoples' moral values..

Do you know what that DOES to a person?

All I need now are mod powers and I would be a full-blown megalomaniac.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!
Old October 10, 2002, 08:09   #33
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 11:02
Quote:
Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
People think I was supposed to look after this?
That teaches you starting a Rec Com II thread without me knowing!

A Hive Stuff please, bartender!
Old October 10, 2002, 10:37   #34
Kassiopeia
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameGalCiv Apolyton EmpireApolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization II Democracy GameApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Local Time: 12:02
Quote:
And here I will be the one responsible for forcibly changing peoples' moral values..

Do you know what that DOES to a person?
Old October 11, 2002, 08:53   #35
Mr. President
MacSpanish CiversNationStatesNever Ending StoriesCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG Planet University of Technology
Emperor

Local Time: 19:02
Hm. When I entered the Democracy Game forum tonight, this thread was below the old Recreation Commons thread.
Old October 11, 2002, 09:08   #36
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Since it seems I am able to be bartender at a moment's notice, I will dish out a round on the house to all present for the next 6 hours.

This is going to like like an OT post (perish the thought ), but I goota tell it.

This girl that I kinda had a crush on for a while. One of our mutual friends was trying to surreptitiously set us up. We both knew this, but the one setting us up didn't know that WE knew. I was hoping to call her and arrange some kind of meeting in a few days time, now that classes are over (YAY!). I had spoken to more mutual friends about her, and things were kind of noncomittal from them.

Then, at some bar a few hours ago, I sat down on this couch near the entrance as everyone else put their coats in the coat check. She sat down next to me and rested her head on my chest (nothing too unusual). Then she told me how incredibly attractive I am. I reciprocated (well, what else?). I told her about my little crush, and after an awkward night (we were out with mutual friends, one of whom LIVES with her), we arranged so that I would call her tomorrow at 11 (2300GMT) and have sorted out some kind of date by then.

Things may be looking up, but she is going to Australia for a week on 4 weeks, and I am off there for 14 weeks in 5 weeks time.

So, drink up.. i may be happy now, but I may just be puzzled later on.

Old October 11, 2002, 10:47   #37
DeathByTheSword
ACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 Spartans
King

Local Time: 09:02
oh god girls dont begin with girl-story i trying to drink away a terrible break-up so DO NOT TALK ABOUT GIRLS please
'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us
Old October 11, 2002, 11:25   #38
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

Lucky bastard!
Old October 11, 2002, 12:22   #39
Kassiopeia
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameGalCiv Apolyton EmpireApolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization II Democracy GameApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

MrWhereItsAt, I certainly hope it'll work out. Us Apolytoners need to get out more often. (Myself excluded )
Old October 11, 2002, 12:51   #40
Lemmy
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Spartans
King

Bah, i was out all day today (9:30-17:30) and it was a waste of my time
I went to this thing to get some information about internships for my last year, there were companies there who offered internships, but all they did was direct me to their website ifi wanted to know something specific.
I could've done that at home!!!

Now gimme something to drink...something calming maybe...
<Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!
Old October 11, 2002, 13:14   #41
Kassiopeia
Emperor

Er, what I meant with going out was, like, going out with a girl, you know? Girls, those strange enigmatic people you get all flushed over every now and then? (Well not that I get physically out either; I spend usually about 40 minutes outdoors every week)
Old October 11, 2002, 13:50   #42
Lemmy
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Spartans
King

eh? Girls?
Explain that concept to me, sounds interesting.
<Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!
Old October 11, 2002, 13:51   #43
DeathByTheSword
ACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 Spartans
King

well they are from the opposite sex i am heard i will have to ask my secretary when she come to my palace suite
Old October 11, 2002, 13:55   #44
Maniac

Btw, DBTS, it should be New Apolyton Government Palace, not Apolytonia.

Ignore me...
Old October 11, 2002, 13:58   #45
DeathByTheSword
King

/me ingoring Maniac and changing it
Old October 11, 2002, 14:10   #46
Kassiopeia
Emperor

Girls are those fiendish beasts who just want to be friends with me.
Old October 12, 2002, 04:49   #47
Mr. President
MacSpanish CiversNationStatesNever Ending StoriesCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG Planet University of Technology
Emperor

Well, friends can be useful too.
Old October 12, 2002, 07:22   #48
Schinkenjoe
Chieftain

Useful for what ?
Old October 12, 2002, 08:25   #49
Frankychan
ACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameNationStatesAlpha Centauri PBEMApolyton Storywriters' Guild
King

Local Time: 23:02
Local Date: October 31, 2010
well....useful for the hibbity-bibbity.

(if you get my drift) Just so long as you're interested in 'em, that is.

I didn't know Apolyton had so many pimps abound.
"...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis
Old October 12, 2002, 11:44   #50
Kassiopeia
Emperor

Quote:
I didn't know Apolyton had so many pimps abound.
Well, my avatar *is* that of Gendo Ikari... and like was said on an anime board, "Gendo is the pimp of Evangelion. He has all the BOOTY. There's no more booty to be had. Kaji (other male char) thought he could cut in with the booty, but Gendo had it all."

Though, it's good to mention that there's really no booty-having SHOWN in Evangelion, not really even hinted. Just silly imagination of silly otaku, nothing else.

Quote:
Well, friends can be useful too.
True.
Old October 12, 2002, 12:39   #51
MrWhereItsAt
Deity

But then again... Although you don't SEE any, in the English version at least, you HEAR Misato and Kaji gettin' it on.

Aaaanyway, for those still reading... the date was sedate but good. It ended with us wandering through the Botanic Gardens for New Zealnd in Wellington. I walked her home from there and the most intimate we got was a nice big hug. I'm hoping to leave her wanting each time. Next time it will be videos at her place (a place I know well), maybe sone hand-holding and a kiss (likely on the cheek) when I leave. Beyond that who knows - but I have 3 weeks before she goes overseas for a while.

Old October 12, 2002, 13:05   #52
Kassiopeia
Emperor

MWIA, lucky sod.

Quote:
But then again... Although you don't SEE any, in the English version at least, you HEAR Misato and Kaji gettin' it on.
You don't hear that in the Japanese version. I thought much differently as to what was going on in ep 25. (That's where it's shown, IIRC... gotta watch it again now that I'm on vacation)

Ep 25' elaborates on the subject, though.

But nowhere is there GENDO having booty. (Not that I'd want to see it)
Old October 12, 2002, 18:51   #53
Hercules
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG3 GaiansC4DG VoxC4WDG éirich tuireannC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansBtS Tri-LeagueC4BtSDG TemplarsACDG PeaceACDG3 Data Angels
Deity

Local Time: 10:02
Girls . you mean fine looking creatures like Deirdre and those gaian persons in short fungal skirts hanging around the recycling tanks or where ever they have moved to. Inspector Hercules is everywhere.
Old October 12, 2002, 21:12   #54
Method
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

Local Time: 06:02
hmm, just noticed this and thought i'd help out. mellian, if you want, you can get your title changed to "queen". same applies to you maki, but only prince or higher. just PM MarkG

/me sips his Xenobrew while contemplating the intricate workings of information networks
Old October 13, 2002, 06:15   #55
Mr. President
Emperor

So you can get your title changed to "Queen", but not to "Raj" or "Crusade Master"? Sounds like a double standard to me.
Old October 13, 2002, 06:34   #56
Frankychan
ACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameNationStatesAlpha Centauri PBEMApolyton Storywriters' Guild
King

Local Time: 23:02
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Hmmm......maybe Kass should watch Urotsukodojii? (sp?)

my friend said he watched this one and he was traumatized. All I have to say is tentacles.

I wanna have the title as 'Despot'. What do I have'ta do?
"...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis
Old October 13, 2002, 06:41   #57
DeathByTheSword
King

i dont know if i even want to think about watching that.....
Old October 13, 2002, 07:20   #58
Mr. President
Emperor

I think to get a title, you have to

a. Be a moderator, or

b. Be a girl, or a "girl", or

c. Successfully perform the Heimlich maneuver on MarkG.

Even that last one's not too reliable . . .

CivFanatics and SpaceBattles let you write in your own title, and CGN is open to requests. Just a difference in policy. Perhaps they have too many users here to make those viable options.
Old October 13, 2002, 15:08   #59
Kassiopeia
Emperor

Quote:
Hmmm......maybe Kass should watch Urotsukodojii? (sp?)

my friend said he watched this one and he was traumatized. All I have to say is tentacles.
I've seen two episodes of 'Cool Devices'. Incest. Christ, that was... bad for the soul. I know what Urutsiwhatever is, though.
Old October 13, 2002, 16:16   #60
Schinkenjoe
Chieftain

Is the Heimlich-Manöver from Heymlich ?
How does it work ?