Old October 13, 2002, 16:56   #61
Kassiopeia
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameGalCiv Apolyton EmpireApolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization II Democracy GameApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Local Time: 12:02
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Go behind the person is choking, cross your hands tightly just below their belly (?), and then pull sharply backwards and upwards, like towards your lungs.
Old October 13, 2002, 17:18   #62
Vlad Antlerkov
Civilization III Democracy Game
King

Local Time: 03:02
I'd like to have the title of "Proconsul." Down with monarchy!
Old October 13, 2002, 20:42   #63
Method
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

Local Time: 06:02
this place currently is used mostly for getting drunk, and it's just a *bit* depressing i think i have the solution

a scout patol brought an interesting plant to The Lab the other day. now i've run several tests on it with astounding results. it seems to be quite similar to coffee, and after running several tests on some stupid drones willing test sujects, i have poisoned several drones developed a method to make this new "xenocoffee", which is only slighty poisonous, and violates few health regulations! best of all, i'm willing to supply it to the rec commons, so drink up!

by the way maki, you may notice some drones are missing from you production teams. i'm sure they'll turn up eventually in the recycling tanks! mwa ha ha!, so i wouldn't bother with an investigation
Old October 13, 2002, 21:59   #64
Frankychan
ACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameNationStatesAlpha Centauri PBEMApolyton Storywriters' Guild
King

Local Time: 23:02
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Yes, Teach those drones a lesson!
"...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis
Old October 13, 2002, 22:15   #65
Method
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

what drones?! what are you talking about?! who told you?!

Old October 13, 2002, 22:42   #66
Frankychan
ACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameNationStatesAlpha Centauri PBEMApolyton Storywriters' Guild
King

Um...I mean "Teach those willing participants a lesson"
Old October 14, 2002, 02:35   #67
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 21:02
Careful TKG... the cops tend to come here too occasionally.

/flash forward

TKG: No, no not the MIND PROBE!

Urutsukidoji? Still trying to locate a copy. KazAa might help though. try la Blue Girl - yes there are tentacels, but sometimes it's just plains laugh-out-loud ridiculous.

And Kass - what about the episode "Birth of Nerv" - ep 21. I'm pretty sure Gendo puts a liplock on Ritsuko's mum in that one. Episode 20 is where Kaji and Misato have some fun - you have a few minutes focussing on Misato's hand over an ashtray. You can hear them talking off-screen.

This girl - she likes Evangelion!!!!!!

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!
Old October 14, 2002, 03:45   #68
Pandemoniak
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
King

Local Time: 09:02
Location: of Xanadu, Scottish Section of the Apolyton Must Crush Capitalism Party
/me orders a Gaian xenocoffee (Whisky + Xenocoffee )
Old October 14, 2002, 04:44   #69
GeneralTacticus
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMPtWDG RoleplayNationStatesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Local Time: 20:02
i can't believe this. I've been waiting for that Xenobrew for more than a WEEK! Where is it?

Last edited by GeneralTacticus; October 14, 2002 at 04:55.
Old October 14, 2002, 06:25   #70
DeathByTheSword
ACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 Spartans
King

GT just take it from behind the bar.....i want to try a xenocoffee. with xenomilk and synth-o-sugar offcourse
'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us
Old October 14, 2002, 06:53   #71
GeneralTacticus
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMPtWDG RoleplayNationStatesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

*walks over to bar, disables alarm, breaks into drinks cabinet and pulls out a round of xenobrew*

Anyone want some xenobrew?
Old October 14, 2002, 08:31   #72
Pandemoniak
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
King

Location: of Xanadu, Scottish Section of the Apolyton Must Crush Capitalism Party
Sure, sure ! We'll give them to the drones to calm them during har ddemonstrations
Old October 14, 2002, 11:35   #73
Method
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by GeneralTacticus
*walks over to bar, disables alarm, breaks into drinks cabinet and pulls out a round of xenobrew*

Anyone want some xenobrew?
Hey! i'm trying to make a profit here!

MWIA - add xenocoffee to the menu then.

Xenocoffee - with xenomilk and synth0sugar: good one dbts
Old October 14, 2002, 17:00   #74
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 11:02
A round for our new Xenobrew consumer : dmm1285 !!
Old October 14, 2002, 18:33   #75
Hercules
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG3 GaiansC4DG VoxC4WDG éirich tuireannC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansBtS Tri-LeagueC4BtSDG TemplarsACDG PeaceACDG3 Data Angels
Deity

Local Time: 10:02
Did someone mention the Fungus Inquistion . Inspector Hercules is everywhere.

GT: That is Grand Theft Xenobrew
Old October 14, 2002, 20:04   #76
Kassiopeia
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameGalCiv Apolyton EmpireApolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization II Democracy GameApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Quote:
And Kass - what about the episode "Birth of Nerv" - ep 21. I'm pretty sure Gendo puts a liplock on Ritsuko's mum in that one.
Well, like I said, HE GETS ALL THE FRIGGIN' BOOTY. I tried to reiterate the lackness of shown booty to keep people from labeling Eva as all booty.

Quote:
Episode 20 is where Kaji and Misato have some fun - you have a few minutes focussing on Misato's hand over an ashtray. You can hear them talking off-screen.
Oh, yes, that! EoE has the same scene with more detailed 'sounds'.

Quote:
This girl - she likes Evangelion!
JACKPOT! Hot damn man!

Btw, I've just spent the past 13 or so hours watching 01 - 26, Death (true^2) and EoE. God, I feel so ****ed up right now (alright, the facts that it's 3 in the morning and that I haven't eaten since Sunday might have effect). This was the fifth time with the series, third with Death and seventh with EoE. Never has it been this depressing. I feel very, very bad right now. Unprecedented, very much so.

(La Blue Girl suxor btw. I never like my anime dubbed. I'm trying to catch some Japanese, you see. Impresses the (female) otaku. )
Old October 14, 2002, 20:38   #77
FlameFlash
Call to Power PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMMacACDG PeaceCall To Power SuperLeagueACDG3 Data AngelsCall to Power MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerC4BtSDG Team Banana
Emperor

Heh... Well, recover soon, Kass... right now I've got some DBZ classics I'm watching in my nill spare time...

It's so different!

Anybody mind giving me an update of life in the colony? I've been wandering the Xenofungus for too long...

As always, will play after work. I wonder if I'll ever be able to turn that the other way...
Old October 14, 2002, 20:44   #78
Frankychan
King

*finds a dimly lit table and sits down*

I think they might be on to me...
Old October 14, 2002, 21:56   #79
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 21:02
/me walks over to Frankychan

You know, the entire DoSE office is vacant and unused right now. You could crash there till they put the guilt detectors away.

All I want in return is.... well, I'll think of something.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!
Old October 14, 2002, 22:09   #80
Frankychan
King

*gets up and nods at MrWhereItsAt*

Thanks, I gotta run. Hercules thinks I'm the murderer!

*Runs off to the DoSE office*
Old October 15, 2002, 03:36   #81
GeneralTacticus
Emperor

Quote:
Hey! i'm trying to make a profit here!
And you still will; the bar had already paid.

Quote:
GT: That is Grand Theft Xenobrew
No, it wasn't. The xenobrew was already my property, as I had already ordered; I was merely retreiving it myself in the absence of the staff. I left the bill in the drinks cabinet.
Old October 15, 2002, 14:46   #82
Method
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by GeneralTacticus
And you still will; the bar had already paid.
that's where you're wrong, my friend. you see, as definded by the original contract, the rec commons has to pay myself and history guy 2% commission on all sales
Old October 15, 2002, 14:58   #83
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace
PolyCast Thread Necromancer

Quote:
Originally posted by TKG

that's where you're wrong, my friend. you see, as definded by the original contract, the rec commons has to pay myself and history guy 2% commission on all sales
[]

TKG, PLEASE CHECK YOUR PMS

[/]
Old October 15, 2002, 15:16   #84
Method
Emperor

i know what the problem is. i read that already, but when i tried to PM you back, it said your mailbox is full, so it sent you an email telling you to delete some messages

so delete your messages, so i can send one to you
Old October 15, 2002, 15:17   #85
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace
PolyCast Thread Necromancer

Quote:
Originally posted by TKG
i know what the problem is. i read that already, but when i tried to PM you back, it said your mailbox is full, so it sent you an email telling you to delete some messages

so delete your messages, so i can send one to you
My e-mail is full too. Now everything should be good. Respond now.
Old October 16, 2002, 03:10   #86
GeneralTacticus
Emperor

Quote:
I mentioned above that I left the money in the cabinet, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Hell, you might as well go over and collect the lot now, while nobdy's looking...
Old October 17, 2002, 08:58   #87
Mellian
Apolyton Storywriters' Guild
Queen

Local Time: 04:02
isn't there any purified water here?

-Mellian
Old October 17, 2002, 11:08   #88
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 11:02
Yes there is. Want one?

Quote:
Water (Expensive! Our water recycling technics aren't perfected yet. I'd suggest a nice beer instead...)
Old October 17, 2002, 12:30   #89
FlameFlash
Call to Power PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMMacACDG PeaceCall To Power SuperLeagueACDG3 Data AngelsCall to Power MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerC4BtSDG Team Banana
Emperor

Why doesn't anybody ever choose Pepsi?

Anyway, any interesting topics to or about in here right now?

As always, will play after work. I wonder if I'll ever be able to turn that the other way...
Old October 17, 2002, 12:37   #90
Kassiopeia
Emperor

What about my little unofficial poll?