Party Vice President -- Banana/Abstain 3 10.00%
PR -- Arnelos 7 23.33%
PR -- Banana/Abstain 3 10.00%
Liaison -- jdjdjd 6 20.00%
Liaison -- Banana/Abstain 4 13.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 12, 2002, 19:10   #1
Nimitz
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG LegolandNever Ending StoriesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMC3CDG Blood Oath HordeC4DG The HordeCiv4 SP Democracy GameNationStates
King

Local Time: 04:17
Local Date: November 1, 2010
DIA only vote
WE are conferming three people for three positions, please no one other than DIA members vote. Please vote once on all three option.

the poll lasts three days.

Last edited by Nimitz; October 12, 2002 at 19:20.
Old October 13, 2002, 14:18   #2
Arnelos
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG SarantiumCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Nimitz... it's rather obvious that non DIA are voting. It would have been easier to establish a person who collects votes (probably Thud) and others PM them with their votes. This does mean that Thud would know who voted which way, but this is at least more private than if we resorted to using a thread for the voting.
Old October 13, 2002, 14:32   #3
Nimitz
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG LegolandNever Ending StoriesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMC3CDG Blood Oath HordeC4DG The HordeCiv4 SP Democracy GameNationStates
King

Yes I've just noticed it. The reason I did it this way is because the last time I tried to get done that way people in the party complained and then we did the site it worked well enough but then people started to complain. THe fact people who weren't voted in this really disapoints me I thought better of the people here.
Old October 13, 2002, 20:38   #4
Zero
PtWDG Glory of WarInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG3 SpartansPtWDG2 Monkey
King

if u want privacy, you can encrypt the votes in away its not easily aparent to what you voted then pm it to someone you can trust. He can check whether person is laible to vote and once all the pool of vote is collected and mixed and pm deleted, he can decrypt it. unless person is super smart he won;t remember everyone's encryption as long as they are complicated enough.
Old October 13, 2002, 22:53   #5
Arnelos
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG SarantiumCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Nimitz
Yes I've just noticed it. The reason I did it this way is because the last time I tried to get done that way people in the party complained and then we did the site it worked well enough but then people started to complain. THe fact people who weren't voted in this really disapoints me I thought better of the people here.
"I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure--which is: Try to please everybody."
- Herbert B. Swope

Pick the one that you think works better (which I'd argue is using PMs) and let people complain... no-matter what you do, people will always complain
Old October 14, 2002, 11:58   #6
Nimitz
King

Ok people pm me your votes I wont tell who voted what I will publish the tally when the three days are up.
Old October 14, 2002, 12:09   #7
UnOrthOdOx
PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG Glory of WarApolyton Storywriters' GuildIron CiversApolytoners Hall of FameC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GamePolyCast TeamC4DG The Mercenary TeamC4WDG The Goonies
Emperor

Local Time: 03:17
I thought you guys had your own private DIA website for these things.

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old October 14, 2002, 12:14   #8
Nimitz
King

WE did and do but alot of the membership didn't join over there so we couldn't hold the vote over there. But we hold alot of important info over there as in a current member list and the charter.