View Poll Results: guy with the money!
dmm1285 15 83.33%
WRITE-IN 0 0%
ABSTAIN 3 16.67%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 26, 2002, 10:17   #1
DeathByTheSword
ACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 Spartans
King

Local Time: 09:53
Local Date: November 1, 2010
ELECTIONS:Director of Industry and Energy
Candidates:
dmm1285
WRITE-IN
ABSTAIN

you have 3 days
'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us
Old October 26, 2002, 10:35   #2
moomin
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
King

Local Time: 10:53
Here's a vote for hot new talent!
Old October 26, 2002, 10:48   #3
Method
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

Local Time: 06:53
i hope so! but i havn't seen him around lately
Old October 26, 2002, 13:12   #4
Hercules
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG3 GaiansC4DG VoxC4WDG éirich tuireannC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansBtS Tri-LeagueC4BtSDG TemplarsACDG PeaceACDG3 Data Angels
Deity

Local Time: 10:53
Nor I, Then I haven't been around either'. aall will be revealed in the Rec Comms
Old October 26, 2002, 13:19   #5
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 11:53
I happily entrust this directorate in dmm1285's hands.
Old October 26, 2002, 16:17   #6
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace
PolyCast Thread Necromancer

Local Time: 09:53
I don't recall seeing him around much....I will abstain.
Old October 26, 2002, 17:11   #7
GeneralTacticus
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMPtWDG RoleplayNationStatesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Local Time: 20:53
I withold my vote here for the moment... he hasn't posted anywhere since nominating himself.
Old October 26, 2002, 17:59   #8
Kassiopeia
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameGalCiv Apolyton EmpireApolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization II Democracy GameApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Local Time: 12:53
Hm, one could think he's going the way of Diabolero...
Old October 26, 2002, 18:06   #9
GeneralTacticus
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMPtWDG RoleplayNationStatesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Yes, ditto for Joeno.
Old October 26, 2002, 18:20   #10
Darkness' Edge
Civilization II Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCall to Power II Democracy GameCivilization III Democracy GameTrade Wars / BlackNova Traders
Prince

Witholding vote, as with Joeno.
Old October 27, 2002, 20:45   #11
dmm1285
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Free DronesC4DG Team Alpha Centaurians
Warlord

Local Time: 04:53
sorry I havent posted for a few days, have been busy with college apps and other shcool stuff, I'll try to have a speech explaining my goals and objectives for this tem up tommorow. Just letting everyone know Im still here.
Old October 27, 2002, 22:53   #12
Darkness' Edge
Civilization II Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCall to Power II Democracy GameCivilization III Democracy GameTrade Wars / BlackNova Traders
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by dmm1285
sorry I havent posted for a few days, have been busy with college apps and other shcool stuff, I'll try to have a speech explaining my goals and objectives for this tem up tommorow. Just letting everyone know Im still here.
that's enough to win my vote
Old October 28, 2002, 01:58   #13
GeneralTacticus
Emperor

And mine.
Old October 28, 2002, 22:01   #14
dmm1285
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Free DronesC4DG Team Alpha Centaurians
Warlord

Local Time: 04:53
my goals, ideas, and doctrine for this quater:

1 my biggest goals is to request to the director of base production to have some crawlers built. What I plan to do with thse crawlers is to assure that each base has a decent mineral output and try to get a funagl pop or 2 going, and to send some to crawl energy to the base that builds the Merchant Exchange (New Suez I think). Later (if we get that far during this term), I would like to crawl energy from the pholus ridge to the merchant exchange base.

2 learn how many turn zakarov has left of the Virtual World, and hurry it accordingly so our faction controls it. Also, if the Hive is danger of builing the Command Nexus, I will suggest that New Suez be switched, and it be hurried to completion, as the Hive + Command Nexus = burning UN bases. If need be, I think we should sacrifice the Merchant Exchange to the Believers to deny the Hive of the tactiacl adavntage. In any case, I think we should start the Command Nexus at another base as soon as possible, and move the aa to it in case we need to hurry (q: who has juristiion over alien atrifacts, industry and engergy or science?), as well as combing this with number 3.

3 get a loan from Morgan as soon as possible, or when becomes obsitnate towards us. When (and if we conintue running planned, its a matter of time) we go to war with him, we will have his money without having to pay interest. Also, we can use this windfall to hurry the command nexus if need be.

In general, I support having large bases, even if we get a lot of drones, as they can always be turned into doctors. Also, we have the HGP and are PK, so I am heavily in favor of big bases. I like planned and democracy, and am in support of thought control (but dont let me social enginerring choices influence your vote! they are irrelavent in this position). I have always grown lots and lots of forrests, its a sickness with me, I tend to shy away from boreholes (I personally think they are unneded, espeically in single player, I had one base in my last drone game that had all forrest that porduced more than 110 minerals with no enivro dmg, and produced over 400 energy !!!!! with no boreholes (note thats 400 without all the base facilites bonuses). My ideals are documeted beeter in the chiron secuirty force clan thread, which I am the leader and sole member of.